It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed Over South Korea.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello ATSer.

Found some interesting footage of a UFO filmed from a plane over the capital of south Korea. The UFO was filmed on April the 7th by passengers.

To me it doesn't look fake. The object isn't in frame for very long so it's hard to judge.

So what do you think?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Video can be found at the bottom of the article.

ALS
edit on 9-4-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
That's a good bingo.

I think the usual debunks can be ruled out here. What's left are drones, classified aircraft, or the real thing, an ET saucer that has the common sense enough not to land on this insane asylum planet.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I love 2012!

There's drama going on in the heavens and the earth.

I wonder wants happening under earth..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Video embed for you

Looks interesting but I can't rule out CGI .

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Looks fake to me based on how it moves when it changes direction/altitude.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Brought to you by the same hoaxers who brought us the DFW hoax...
The source is not legit IMO....and ATS is putting a LOT of $$ in their pockets for these hoaxes...

Please look at their channel... THE SAME ufo all over the country? all from PLANES?? really?

for these hoaxers!!! and
for us putting $$ in their pockets for each time we view their crap videos!!
edit on April 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
That's a good bingo.

I think the usual debunks can be ruled out here. What's left are drones, classified aircraft, or the real thing, an ET saucer that has the common sense enough not to land on this insane asylum planet.

Well whatever it is, as we know DPRK has been hinting towards an underground nuclear test. Maybe a coincidence or maybe not. I find it very interesting these things are spotted during wartime or when tensions are high towards the possible use of nuclear weapons.

I wouldn't be surprised if there have been many more unreported sightings over the Korean peninsula lately (both the north and south).

As it stands the video doesn't immediately come up as a fraud, the movement seems consistent with each frame suggesting the object is physically there, or has been added with great precision.

If anyone can get a translation of what the camera operator is saying, that would be nice to find out.

Great find op.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Getting annoyed by these CGI'ers, it does nothing positive for ufology whatsoever.

Check the shadows on it as it turns, they don't change, it's definitely CGI.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Yeah, the article pointed out a couple comments too, this one in particular struck a cord...

‘People, you should know by now what is fake and what's not. You can always tell by the way the camera moves and zooms.’

If you were filming that for real would you go in the opposite direction when it flies off? I'm calling hoax.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Oh dear..that is bad. Why do the Daily Mail keep printing his stuff ?

edit on 9-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Unfortunately there will always be those who no matter how bleeding obvious it is will always leave it open for consideration because they are open minded... These are the kind of individuals that have been fueling this enigma for years--- putting cash in the pockets of those who know they will...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Then can it be moved to hoax if the makers are known hoaxers? If they are hoaxers then this whole thread is pointless.

I wish people would stop making hoax videos for attention online. It really ruins it for any true videos that might be out there.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Fake !! The lighting direction of the ufo is a little bit off, but enough

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
it also states this at the bottom of the article ,,

quote ....When stabilised, it is easy to see what is going on with the video.

‘The edges of the UFO are not blurred like all of the other background objects, it seems like a separate effect from the background, and in fact you can see edge noise on the shape of the UFO indicating it's a fake.

‘It doesn't even look right if you start to look at it hard, especially slowed down frame by frame.’

User vicariousjojoe agreed, writing: ‘People, you should know by now what is fake and what's not. You can always tell by the way the camera moves and zooms.’

i agree

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Then can it be moved to hoax if the makers are known hoaxers? If they are hoaxers then this whole thread is pointless.

I wish people would stop making hoax videos for attention online. It really ruins it for any true videos that might be out there.

well, i personally feel ANYTHING from this YT channel should either not be allowed here, go in the bin or go in HOAX. however, many people will believe this is truly a UFO until the end of time and until someone can actually do some real analysis (using software), it may end up staying here.....and even then, when real analysis is done, people will claim that the analysis is not enough....I can link here numerous threads where professional analysis was done proving something was a hoax and people still claimed it was real.

*sigh*

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I have seen threads go in the hoax bin with far less analysis that what you claim it takes. Personally, though, I believe you may be right. Many of there UFO videos look the same. Having said that the channel only has 3 videos.

ALS

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I just saw this on my Yahoo page. Weird that the msm is actually addressing this. ??? Could it be that we are facing some kind of paradigm shift in regards to the Ufofield?

My best guess is that it is some kind of experimental military craft. It does look like a drone in the video.
edit on 9-4-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well, it looks a little fake to me, sure slowed down it looks a little "real" but at normal speed it's a bit naff.

Mod: Don't you think, for the common man that is, that YOUTUBE is a gateway to getting your prized UFO vid on the web? Not every Joe in the world knows how to find us here at ATS? I know that before I found ATS I would have posted on youtube? I know there are a lot of bad eggs on YT but at the same time there must be some legit ones too........even though this one is clearly crap.

Just a thought

edit on 9-4-2012 by CaptainBeno because: Nice avatar GEL......Whoa

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

I have seen threads go in the hoax bin with far less analysis that what you claim it takes. Personally, though, I believe you may be right. Many of there UFO videos look the same. Having said that the channel only has 3 videos.

ALS

you are right. it usually comes down to staff discussion before it is moved to hoax....

with that said, did click on the link? lots more than 3 videos... i would think that at some point the owner of that channel got after effects for xmas....and has only learned how to do one thing so far lol (because they all sort of appear the same!)....but at the same time realized that YT + UFO vids + adsense = $$$$ (and hes right). he really doesnt even need to learn the software. doesnt really need to attempt better vids. looks like this YT channel owner has won the lottery!

edit on April 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

If this video "originated" from known hoaxers, then it should be tossed in the Hoax forum.

But even Jamie Maussen and other known hosts of hoaxes have posted decent unknowns among the fakes, probably to throw off the scent of Fail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join