It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam Curiosity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I've heard of this project before, but only recently have I actually read deeper into it. I for one keep an open mind but I have to get someone elses opinion on here.

This link says :

Their findings, of course, stated that the United States has already developed communications equipment which can make the blind see, the deaf hear and the lame walk. It can relieve the terminally ill from pain without the use of drugs or surgery. I'm not talking about science fiction. A man might retain the use of all his faculties right up to the moment of his death. This communications equipment depends upon a completely new way of looking at the human brain and neuromuscular systems and radiation pulses at ultra-low frequencies. Some of this equipment is now operational within the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). It will never be used to make the blind see, the deaf hear and the lame walk because it is central to the domestic political agenda and foreign policy of George Bush and his puppet-masters of the new world order.

Can someone actually provide at least SOME evidence to this? Make the blind see? Deaf hear? Its obviously a lot more to look at, but this specific part interests me the most. Even a scientific explanation would help me out here...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ya I would take that with a grain of salt.
From what I've read, PBB is about NASA and NWO using satellites and holographic technology to trick the world into believing the second coming of Christ is taking place (or an alien invasion depending where you read) in order to bring about a one world government and religion.
I would think that if they had the technology you mention, TPTB wouldn't need the whole PBB plot as they could control everyone already.
I personally take this whole subject (PBB) with a grain of salt.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

I agree with the poster above about the generally understood premise of project blue beam being some sort of holographic technology to fake an alien invasion/ religious figure/ come to Jesus type of event.

However, per your post:

Making the
blind see

Making the deaf
hear
and hear some more

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's "educate yourself". Take it as fictional entertainment on the level of Weekly World News's stories on "Bat Boy" and you'll be doing fine.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Great post, and very informative. Keep up the great work, OP!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Here is a recent article with some conjecture and information on project blue beam.
Not a bad place to start if you are interested/curious about learning more on the theory.

Excerpt -

The Blue beam technology will allegedly display in the sky laser projections of multiple holographic images to be visible by every part of the planet.

Each area will receive different images according to the predominating regional religious faith. Not a single area will be excluded.

This will allegedly be done with computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space.

Computers will coordinate the satellites and software will run the audio and visual show-and-tell. It is said that astonished followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned Messiah in spectacularly convincing lifelike realness.

The various images of Christ, Mohammad, Buddha, Krishna, etc., will merge into one image after correct explanation of the mysteries, prophecies and revelations throughout time have been disclosed.

This “One God” will explain that the various scriptures have been misunderstood and that the religious of old are responsible for turning brother against brother, nation against nation, and that the religions of the world must be abolished to make way for the New World Religion representing the one God they see before them.

Some claim that the Blue beam technology can fake or hoax a rapture scenario where people will be seen being beamed into heaven.

Others say that the Blue beam project is capable of creating an alien attack. Like a visual war of the Worlds where we will be convinced of a fake UFO landing and contact.

Source

I believe anything is possible and nothing really surprises me anymore in this world but It would literally take nothing short of a miracle,no pun intended,to pull something off as ambitious,widespread and globally effecting like blue beam.

I wonder though if it would only take merely a very large percentage per demographic to get the ball rolling by panicking enough people setting off a domino effect for the remaining individuals who may not believe,see or hear anything unusual.

More or less,what if they only need to fool/manipulate a select amount and the rest follow like 'the blind leading the blind'.

Imagine being at the circus,for arguments sake bare with me here, in the room is 2,000 people,if out of no where and all of the sudden 1,400 of the 2,000 began to abruptly act irrational,panic,screaming and running for the exits would you just stand there and not follow?

Instinct kicking in regardless of any visible/aural proof other than the bystanders strange,erratic and alarming behavior???

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Serge Monast was killed by a heart failure after he published the Project Blue Beam plans.
My usual sceptism is suspended for this case. I have seen details of its accuracy. I other word, you damn better believe it because that's what's planned for december 2012.

new topics

top topics

join