It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma 'shooters' due in court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This news just published today:

(BBC) Two men accused of shooting five black people, three fatally, in an Oklahoma city on Friday are due to appear in court.

Police say they have no motive for the shooting spree in Tulsa allegedly by Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32.

The two are expected to face three counts of first-degree murder and two of shooting with intent to kill.

The men were arrested at a home in Tulsa on Sunday following an anonymous tip-off.

www.bbc.co.uk...

With borders in all countries opening up, racial tensions seem to increasing in many parts of the world. This is just one example of that.
edit on 9-4-2012 by chemistry because: link

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Gawd are we gonna have to put up with thirty dozen race war threads in the forseeable future?
These two people obviously are too deranged to be allowed to breathe any longer....
And any other such killings need to be dealt with the same way.....
This is not sanity people,........there is something very psychotic, about these wierd and senseless murders and killings that seem to be on the increase world wide.
It is my contention that humanity is no longer sane....or at least a larger proportion of insane people are currently ruining life on this planet for everyone else........
What does a billionare need? more money?
Why build a nuclear waste dump on top of the aquifir which supplies eight states with pure water?
Because a billionare needs more money?
This is the kind of insanity that goes on......(not to derail the thread., example only,)
The downright suicidal moves that people are making, do not compute in the world of logic.....
I grow increasingly frustrated with this strange illogic and backasswards reasoning that pervades humanity these days.....
The fact that there some group of maniacs out there who are trying to encourage a racial conflict,and the mainstream media as well as the whole mob mentality principal will blow any and all incidents of any nature out of proportion if there happens to be two people of different colour involved.......This scares the sh*&t out of me.....!
Are people all gone postal/suicidal?
We have these absolutely crazy individuals who are capable of the most hideous acts, somehow running amok
in the streets with no way to really stop them because there are so many different varieties even!
How has the meme developed that this has become some kind of social ritual among the deranged ?
People dont as a rule, kill people.........
Yet we seem to be bombarded with the violent deaths of so many every day, that even large numbers of "KIAs" make no real lasting impressions on the general public....
Massacres of ethnic cleansing by armies and civilians alike,bombs going off in different relgious areas....
Drive by shootings, totally impersonal death for people the killer never even met.......
This may be two white guys, and the victims may be of different colour, true, but the insanity that is this killing mania doesnt stop there......
The whole of humanity is going off the deep end mentally, and if you cannot see that this is getting critical.......
That this preoccupation with the morbid aftermaths of the so casual acts of brutality only feeds the frenzy even more fuel......its heart breaking to see how callous that humanity is getting across the whole gamut of existance.....How many of the murder threads will be just one too damn many?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Jack England, the youngest shooter, had at various times identified as both white and native american. And looking at him visually, he cartinaly appears more to be a 'white' looking man than a 'native american' looking man.

I've read people arguing that England 'looks' native american. I can tell you from personal experience, having lived with, known, co-workers and friends, and having them in my family - this young man looks nothing like a 'full' native american. England looks no more native than my own father, who is himself half Irish and have Innu. My grandmother on my dad's side is an innuit woman.

I'm white. I have red hair, green eyes, and I burn in the sun. But my father is half Innuit, and it shows, does that make me non-white in the eyes of the majority of our society? The only folks who would see me as a non-white are supremacist types, and to hell with them anyway. Being mixed race doesn't make you non-white, if you chose to identify as a white man. England has at various times identified as both white and native.

This is very clearly a racially motivated attack. Yeah, it's a tragedy that the man's father was gunned down by a lowlife criminal.. but the fact that that particular lowlife was black noes not excuse or explain away his racist shooting rampage.

If the man's convicted, and I certainly hope he is, if this isn't a case worthy of death than I don't know what is. Racially motivated mass murder is the very worst that humanity has to offer, no matter the racial lines. The human race is JUST ONE RACE. Our ethnicities are literally skin deep.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Monger because: (no reason given)

join