It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one that believes America needs a second revolution?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
these post make me glad i live in the woods., you guys start a new world ill stay in mine.
ill be like the animals that come out at night and sleep in the day..
im really getting to not like most of the human raise.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

I'm afraid that METACOMET'S Reply was right on the money.

There has been a second revolution in America. The Constitution is dead and absolutely nothing is now beyond the scope of the central government's power.

Lady Liberty is no longer blindfolded and shackled, she is now dead and buried.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

out of your bubble, there are people out there in the USA that dont care what our government is doing.the only rule is servive.. our flag dont tread on me.
fallow no one..its life as we live it....love it or leave it

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yes america MUST rebel!!!!!! It will be a near impossible task when you have the military and police against you!
The NWO is nearly completely set up for the slaughter, the illuminati control everything phone lines, internet, media! EVERYTHING! Someone needs to lead the revolution and we need massive numbers! But that wont happen :/ good bye america

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
We now live in an age of information, shooting is being outmoded by the keyboard. They shoot first and every one has to recognize it.It can't be a lone shooter an organized force established by the Govt must fire on innocent people before that a civil war will occur.Nothing else would warrant a fight.
it's far too nasty a thing to let happen over money or politics.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

JohnCreed, you have your head on straight. I added a flag and star, you had 42 flags when I hit reply.

I have a feeling in my gut that there will eventually be a second revolutionary war, we need it, how else could we possibly ever eradicate the poisonous corruption that runs deep in the veins of our government.

Right On! I too have this feeling, and so do many Americans out there. I have an old biker friend who lives in Minnesota with a bunch of other Vets and former bikers, and other fringe people. these guys, for the most part, never really came home from the 'Nam. These men cannot sleep in a building, they sleep fine outside, or in a tent. These guys are prepared for a second Civil War in America. When I was last in contact, they had a sophisticated Intel group, I think at least one or two are computer nerds. I also know many other veterans who have guns, in fact, there are so many guns, there is at least one for every man, woman and child.

Forty-seven percent of American adults currently report that they have a gun in their home or elsewhere on their property. This is up from 41% a year ago and is the highest Gallup has recorded since 1993, albeit marginally above the 44% and 45% highs seen during that period.

Survey Methods

Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted Oct. 6-9, 2011, with a random sample of 1,005 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.

For results based on the total sample of national adults, one can say with 95% confidence that the maximum margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points.
source link

I know one thing, and this came from a Civil Defense leader. After three days of nothing to eat, a human being becomes angry, armed, and very dangerous. And if police, or soldiers come to the door of at least 30 % of Americans would respond with bullets instead of giving over their weapons.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for. If there is a second american revolution and the republic falls to the globalists then that is it; "game over." The winner can legitimately form a new government under new rules - just like we did after winning out independence from the british. Plus the winners will be the ones writing history. Never seek a battle that you can not win (and if you have no choice then you have to go "all in" and risk everything as did the founding fathers).
edit on 16-8-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
A successful revolution would be the greatest feat any people ever pulled off.

We aren't really preparing for it which means youre looking at distilling water as recreation, canabalism as making ends meet, and murder and theft as getting ahead.

Because all of the natural water is contaminated, nobody can grow enough food under war time conditions, and any technology you need will have to come from the oppressors eventually.

In that movie "The Road", all of the women commit suicide.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Gator
If by revolution you mean an armed insurrection, I would say no, that is the last thing that we need. The political system is broken and being held hostage by extremist on both sides, but I don't believe that it is broken beyond repair.

The cost of a violent revolution (in lives and capital) would be beyond anything the world has seen. Not to mention the fact that we would be low hanging fruit for any of the remaining large powers to grab.

If by revolution you mean local activism and working within the law and the current political system, then yes, it is absolutely time to act.

how are you going to work within the law to make change when the law doesn't even work within the law? elections are rigged and voting only makes you "feel" like you ave a say in how it turns out but ask this... who is counting the votes? and who makes the decision?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Two hundered and thirty-six years ago the United States of America was formed

236 2+3+6=11 i heard 11 is a creepy number coincidence?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I am glad that someone else out there agrees with me. However we need to realize, there are a lot more of us than there are of them. We are already organized, trained, and well supplied. The question remains: who are "they" This is where most assemblies of men who think alike get shut down. A little fore thought, a little organization (constitutional conventions need to be held legally and politically driven as we get our foot in the door of advantage. No radical stuff until we see the "whites of their eyes". Then we know we are doing it right. There is no doubt we are headed to Revolution. We just can't be impulsive about the whole thing. I don't think we are quite ready for the riots just yet. These need organized leaders. First they must determine their mindset, beliefs and declaration. We will all know when the riots should start!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

A successful nation depends on its ability to collectively protect itself. While other is no harm in becoming rich, we must enter into a state of mind of what is good for the country that the people are governing. Those who reach filthy riches have more than likely been ignored at some point to their abuse of law. Giving add age to the moral those who play nice finish last. THAT my friends is the deviation of loyal patriotism, and selfish greed. In times of war, the revolutionists must procure the power they need to overcome a corrupt government. In this case the nice guys are going to play harshly to start again with the right people in charge who can be trusted to return our ability to achieve the dream (.without nightmare crime to pay off first)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
In round estimate numbers, there are one million people who would take up arms against the ultimate tryrany.

According to statistical distributions, one percent of a population will do something at the limit of human behavior or acheivement. One percent are geniuses, one percent are multimillionaires, one percent are criminals, probably one percent are doctors and one percent are lawyers, about one percent are politicians (including all of the local governments), one percent are law enforcement, etc.

How many would oppose that one million?

There are almost one million people with top secret security clearance in the US alone.

World wide probaly 10 million in round numbers. A world wide government would have a lot of leverage in manpower.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join