It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Initiation imminent.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602
In lieu of starting a new thread, I hope the mods don't mind if I simply use this one, even though it's been tainted by galactic immaturity.

I am now a Mason. It is my pleasure to call the Masons on this board, "Brother."

It was a phenomenal experience, but one that felt strangely appropriate, almost natural for me. I'm still a little tired from last night, so I don't know what to write. Besides, I still have my vows ringing in my head, and as such, unfortunately, I will not discuss ritual. Most of it can be found out anyway, with a bit of ingenuity.

I would like to thank my Brother Masons on this board for their kind support, as well as those non-Masons who made valuable contributions to our discussions.

Congratulations, brother! Now, you need to go back to your lodge when they next do a first degree and WATCH it and listen even closer...

CONGRATULATIONS on taking your first step in Masonry.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Fraternal greetings Brother from England.

Hope you get out of Masonry as much as I have.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Greetings, Brothers, thank you for your kind support.

It's gratifying to see that Brothers from aroud the world can connect like this.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Congrats Brother,...

You'll find the Second, Fellow Craft, and Third, Master Mason, Degrees even more edifying.

After you are Raised, then you should think about visiting other Lodges...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join