It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are doing alright, keep going > 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You are doing alright, keep going > 2012

Do not change your ways, you and I are doing great.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Dear readers,

So far I have not been interrupted by threats, nor have I gotten any help from anywhere. Except from friends and "friends" who either listen to me or speak out not to.

Contemplating dec 2012, thinking what to do, I realised the following:

If there is a great change in the near future, I want to be ready.

Most people who seem to know what they are talking about (not the Worldly money, but the personal stuff) suggest we/I should go for the positive attitude.

This is my answer to my insecurity:

I HAVE DONE NICELY SO FAR. NOT PERFECT, BUT I TRY. I AM NOT GOING TO CHANGE MUCH ABOUT MY LIFE. I will continue to do my thing. I will not change drastically. However, I'll try to be more conscious about how I do what I do. I focus on the things that make me feel better.

My friend Steve was worried about not being prepared for something that may or may not come: the Big Change. There is my dime for him, me and you.

It took us some time to get where we are now, and I do not think we should make a big change now for something that may or may not happen in the near future. Keep up the good work, and try to make sure you are happy doing what you are doing.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Funny I was speaking to a guy at work today asking him what his plans for the future are, and without hesitation he said "I think I will wait to see if I am alive after 2012, and if I am I will start planing stuff."He has never mention 2012 before and just blurted it out. I think a lot of people actual hope something does happen. Personally I think everything is the way it should be good or bad all I have to do is live it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You put this in the wrong forum.

If it is as they say and we are going to be "moving out of duality", then what's the point of taking any sides?

But that's just one interpretation of "the big change". Personally, I am preparing myself to live in harmony before a big change. I believe that a divine lifestyle is possible without some sort of divine intervention. I don't believe its a matter of overcoming evil, but learning to accept it, as it is part of who we are.

By accepting evil, you accept yourself and invite the manifestation of your full and complete self which is of a higher quality than your current self. I know it sounds bad; "accepting evil", but its not as bad as it sounds. We're not transcending evil, we're just no longer fearing it. All things that happen happen because the creator (divine or natural) caused them to. Who am I to judge? It's all good. I'm not accepting evil, I'm just accepting what is. That way I can move to a higher quality of life by accepting the upper and lower extremes of my being which is inherently dualistic.

And all this, I'm doing now. I'm not waiting for a magical date. If something does happen, though, it will be a lot of what I'm telling you now.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

The OP is "young". I don't think they understand how to make a decent post because this thing is a train wreck.

To the OP,

What are you sayin?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I tried to post without a quote, but that was not allowed. "Sorry" but not my bad.

btw This is not a rant, it is an attempt to help people who struggle with change.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Change is unavoidable. Everything changes sometimes bad but sometimes good. Be right with yourself and the world and don't sweat it. Even if nothing big happens this is excellent advice.

I worry that so many people are waiting for something to happen and have you ever been thinking about someone and BOOM the phone rings and it's them? Thats why I say it's good to keep things positive no telling what all the negativity could conjure up. Biggest worry I have is that drama junkies will try and make something happen if it doesn't look like it's going to happen on it's own.

In my opinion 2012 is the biggest cop out ever. If you think the world is coming to an end why try and change anything? I hope that more people will rise to the occasion and insure we are moving forward in a positive direction. I myself am busy making future plans. There will be a future and with a little help it's going to be a good one.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

The OP is "young". I don't think they understand how to make a decent post because this thing is a train wreck.

To the OP,

What are you sayin?

Thanks

yay I built a train wreck! (somehow I got two posts for the price of one, not sure how to prevent that)

What am I saying?

These are challenging times with thousands of new truths that my parents had never even thought of. The world always seems to be different than what people thought it was. And then there are the lies, presented as new truths.

On the way to the end of the long count calendar, I talked with a friend about how to "be ready" for a big change. He couldn't make sense of all the new info, didn't know what to do. I think there are many more people who feel like this, hence the post.

I'm trying here to give a little support to people who are lost in this era of change.

new topics

top topics

join