It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought I would stop In.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Im really not to sure what to write in this but ill keep it short and sweet. Hey everyone out in. ATS land, long time
lurker of 4 anonymous years who finally decided to make an effort towards putting input into the forum. I hope i'll
learn from all of you, as I have been interested in conspiracys, cryptids, UFO's, supernatural, all that jazz since I
can remember. I like politics, philosophy, metaphysics, So I may be stalking those boards abit more than the
others. Im just a young guy lost in the world, trying to figure things out.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
*hands you a compass, lantern* Welcome lurker! Unfortunately ATS generally confuses the lost, but there might be some signs along the way. Avoid the breadcrumbs, as they lead to a very hungry witches house.
Kidding. See you on the boards.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ProspectPhilosopher

Welcome! Great to have you with us.
No doubt a mod will be along shortly to give you the usual run-down on the official dos and don'ts. If not, then at least read through the T&Cs to make sure you don't fall foul of any and suffer needless grief.

Are there any particular areas that interest you? As you've been lurking for quite a while I'd guess you have some favourite subjects.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Thank you Shist and Mike, yes iv been lurking for awhie and there are afew boards that i hold near and dear, General conspiracies,cryptos. I like trying to figure things out and trying to find the truth! Hope to see you on the board also.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Thank you Hellas, Ill enjoy the ride!

new topics

top topics

join