It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Race War....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Dude, do you really want to do this? Well, let's dance, shall we? I want to start by saying, being a black guy with multiracial dna, I resent the hell out of you generalizing me and my family along with some idiots with no morals or values. I get sick and tired of closet bigots spouting off at the mouth about facts and data. Those fake assed statistics are fixed, and if you were as smart as you seem to think you are, you'd know that. Out of all these surveys for statistics, just how many have you participated in? Yeah, that's what I thought. Nobody surveyed me either. Another thing that ruffles my feathers is this crap about politically correct or incorrect. This is some b******t buzzword cooked up to further divide people. There's NOTHING political about truth or simply doing what's right. It's politics that have us in this crap we're in! Politically correct my a**.You want to know the WHY of it all pal? Study and do research. I'm not here to give you a history lesson. And when I say do research, I'm not referring to stormfront. Give me a break...black/white PHENOMENOM? Are you serious? You did say something that made sense...small subculture of urban blacks. That's not MOST black people, sport. Thanks for clearing that up for me. And there are just as many poor non-urban areas, such as trailer parks, as there are urban, if not more, due to sheer numbers. The list that you have stating the most revered and honored people in black culture are PDiddy, Jay Z, Kanye friggin West, Russell Simmons, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson,, Nicki Minaj, basketball players and entertainers, that is so far from the truth, it's pathetic. I revere and honor NO so-called leaders. I despise everyone on that list and some that were not even mentioned! You need to can your generalizations , hoss. I come from a hardworking, stable upbringing and it paid off. I've never asked anybody to feel guilty about a f*****g thing. Slavery was what it was, but I can't blame generations of white people that had nothing to do with slavery. it's people like you with these broad generalizations that are hindering intelligent dialogue, and that goes for black or anyone else. One more thing, this black dude isn't dumbed down, angry, or stupid. I think that I just demonstrated that. It's quite obvious...you don't know as much as you think you do, and I say that respectfully. I come from a past and present military family, and I would stand side by side with any man with good morals and good character, regardless of his color.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
What, if anything can be done to stop it ?

Well, for beginners, the media could stop inciting it. It's just a thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Race War is impossible because their is no such thing as Race...
reply to post by michaelbrux

Actually, in my opinion, there is.The last time I checked we all belong to the Human Race, although some act as if they don't. All of these categories that ignorant people push, as different "races" are nothing more than environmental effects upon groups of people, based upon where their ancestors spent eons inhabiting. It amazes me that people seem the need to distinguish themselves from people based upon something that they had no influence over, and something that does not change the basic nature of humanity.
It is a sad state of affairs that people are allowed to be hoodwinked into believing that somehow they are different.
It is pure ignorance, perpetrated by those that wish to divide, conquer and pick up the pieces. People need to resist this propaganda.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yes, that's fine as long as us mutts can take over and let you 'pure breeds' fight it out...Oh wait...we have already started doing that. Hooray Obama

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think race war is a bit extreme for something that will only happen in places is normally happens. I prefer to call it by its real name which is mass looting and murder.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I don't see a massive race conflict ('war') but I can easily see gangs in cities of different colors shooting it out. Look at Tulsa this weekend; angry whites out for payback.
I think the problem is that the left in this country--in media, education, politics--have indoctrinated African-America (indeed, a whole generation of students) with hatred of the establishment (which mirrors the left's hatred of this country) and convinced too many that the USA is hopelessly racist and evil and will never change. those leftist elites will jump on something like Treyvon or Tulsa to reinforce their propaganda. their goal is control ('you must vote Democrat or whitey will get you') but too many are buying into the propoganda and taking it more seriously than intended. again, their goal is votes, not violence.
this administration isn't helping by giving the NBP group a pass, for the Zimmeran bounty, and a few years ago for the voter intimidation in Philly.
I see the posters on this board are above this sort of conflict, but there are way too many unenlightened sheeple following the Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons of the world. meanwhile more and more whites are getting fed up with what they see as blatant favoritism, with affirmitive action, selective law enforcement (Holder), and a welfare state that seems to openly recruit black clients.
a lot hinges on the economy, and with gas approaching $4 a gallon (and more) I don't see the economy getting much better. I fear we are in for a long hot summer...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

It's also amazing to me that people think there are a quadrillion different races. There are only three true ethnic groups. Angloids. Negroids and Mongloids. Everything else is a derivative of one or a combination of those three ethnicities.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
...................This is how the elites behind the Dumocrat party have always planned it should end up as.

When they realised that their eugenics plan for dealing with the black problem was going to backfire on them - they switched to playing devils advocate instead, hiding behind legions of mush filled liberal dupes as they manouvered the black population just where they wanted them - as a tool to batter down the status quo of the religious right and then get them both to collapse the system in an all out race war.

They have set Europe up in just the same manner, to collapse in a muslims vs infidel civil war.

Whether the rich old white men of TPTB have figured out a way to wipe out the Chinese remains to be seen - but they have got the blacks and muslims just where they want them.

Bravo, JohhnyBGood, I have no doubts that this has been arranged by design. TPTB think long-term and work patiently for decades towards their NWO (Communitarianism is what they call it).

I'm afraid Obama is being set up for assassination. If Obama is re-elected, I am almost certain TPTB have a spectacular ending planned for the Obama presidency.

The groundwork is what we are seeing now -- getting the masses primed for riots.

Just what they need to try out their new anti-riot weapons and the FEMA camps. (Prisons are too crowded.)

Will they actually declare martial law? Or is it already unnecessary?

From the standpoint of TPTB, Obama has been so useful. He has divided the country from the beginning of his candidacy. Not just his color, but his murky past and his lack of qualifications.

His campaign was all glitz and no substance -- aided & abetted by the Liberal MSM.
Rupert Murdoch, who owns Fox, supported Obama. Fox exists to create the illusion of dissent.

Obama was used to jam thru massive bills. Anyone who challenged him was dissed as a "racist."

TPTB have purposely used race and socio-economic class to divide the country and create chaos.

Western Europe is set up for chaos by being forced to accept mass immigrations of people who cannot/will not assimilate into the host countries.

TPTB do not care what brand of totalitarianism is used to control the masses. Islamic Extremists and Communists are united in their purpose to destroy the West.

I'm wondering about the real purpose behind the drug violence in Mexico. Have TPTB created the reasons to invade Mexico and take over?

When did the US become a bilingual country? About 30 years ago -- when suddenly, almost overnight, official-dom offered instructions in Spanish. Government offices were so concerned about making things accessible to our "guest workers."

Not a chance, more like prepping the general American populace for the inevitable annexation of Mexico. And Canada too.

TPTB are all about money, power & control. They want to reduce the world's population substantially -- too many "useless eaters." The slave population is too large to be controlled easily. Endless war, artificially created plagues, global financial collapse, famine, food riots, and general civil unrest -- that might do it.

edit on 9-4-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

It's also amazing to me that people think there are a quadrillion different races. There are only three true ethnic groups. Angloids. Negroids and Mongloids. Everything else is a derivative of one or a combination of those three ethnicities.

According to Edgar Cayce, there were five major races created -- all created at the same time and planted in different parts of the world -- the White, Black, Yellow, Brown, and Red.

This was a very long time ago, and these races have intermingled in different parts of the world in varying proportions. There have also been mutations.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I've observed Multi Culturalism most my life in the number one Petri Dish of all time.

I thought we were doing pretty good considering.

Now waaaaay back in the day, white immigrants from different European cultures and religious backgrounds didn't like each other either.

I don't have any answers.

But I know how the story ends.
edit on 093030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
I would say its all being orchestrated by the powers that be.
]

In response to this I will offer a few links. There is this blog that I ran into sometime over a year ago that claims to have some "insider" telling him about what the WH is up to. I figured it to be sensationalist and didn't pay it a lot of attention. Well, after a year I am beginning to second guess my decision. I went back and read some of th entries and it seems that this guy is pretty spot on and always ahead of the event.

So, in relation to some "insider" predicting what is happening; here are the links:

WHInsider Obama Plan Part II
August 2011

WHIsider Obama Plan Part III

If you are interested he also predicted Fast and Furious and some other stuff with Hillary and so on.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Truth bro. You don't know me yet, but I've been here for years, I've seen plenty of your posts. Much respect, man.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
There will only be a race war if you are stupid enough to buy into it! The MSM are promoting this via the NWO and company. I have friends of different colors and faiths, and we do not buy into this! Sure, there are racists of every color. Hatred knows no color. But we have to be smarter than the haters, and know this is a plan by the NWO to divide us. Do not be fooled by the man behind the curtain!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Truth bro. You don't know me yet, but I've been here for years, I've seen plenty of your posts. Much respect, man.

Thanks bro,

Keep an eye on me. Sometimes i need help understanding.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Jon Stewart was just showing the Gross media manipulation of MSNBC in splicing Video about the Trayvon Martin shooting. How they added in all the racial tone, that wasn't there. about 5 minutes ago

That should help a bit.
edit on 4/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
Only the truly ignorant and blind will fall for the race war card. They always have and always will. I actually am so shocked that this classic older than old technique still manages to work. TPTB must just laugh their ass off every time at how amazingly foolish the sheeple can be.

We need to think with our heads, not our hearts to make sure we are not carried away by emotion. This is on both sides. The black and white politicians do it, the media plays it up and we eat it up like Sunday dinner! And they profit from our ignorance. So sad....

It isn't that hard really. First you target the minorities that are living in poverty and get them riled up. This causes the people who are not poor to get nervous (blacks, whites, whatever). It isn't that they want to get into a "war" with the poor minorities but they are afraid that the poor minorities want a "war" with them. They get alarm systems, buy guns, get dogs, etc...

Second, you cover the airwaves with incendiary stuff such as the recent "n-word" spots on "shows" like CNN.

CNN N-word 1
CNN N-word 2

See, this keeps people riled up and insulted. The context around the use of the word is lost, and isn't important. The word is such a loaded word it immediately incites a visceral, emotional reaction in the people who hear it; black, white, asian, everybody. So, they keep this word in the "news" in order to keep people riled up.

Third, toss in a few professional agitators. We know they exist, we see them at every protest or rally. These are the troublemakers. They go around and spray paint insulting things on buildings to further insult the poor minority; they later act like the poor minority to scare the "rich" majority.

And now you are ready to set off a race "war". Not everyone has to be ignorant to play this game. Just enough, on both sides, need to be ignorant enough to either buy the BS the establishment is selling, or to be afraid. That is all it takes.

The tinder is ready and the gas is now poured all over it.

Piss off the minority - check
Get the race baiting "community organizers" out in force - check
Doctor the "news" to make things look racist that may not be - check
Keep people insulted, or scared, by broadcasting viscerally insulting things constantly - check
Agents rile up the poor minority - check
Agents rile up the poor minority haters - check

strike match.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

Bak, I see that you happen to know the recipe bro. Well done!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I can't say that I agree with your fears, but the conversation in your thread was refreshing to read.

I doubt any Race Wars will surface, but there will likely be some problems in spots as time goes on.

The real story here is the political one about the lengths that politicians and media will go to divide and conquer. Don't fall for it. Many of us have been yelling this from the rooftops for years. Sadly division works on the illiterate and naive and they know that. It's up to us to use our brains to see through the rhetoric and how hard they work to keep people at each others throats for votes. Don't let them suck you in.

Right, Left or Middle we get along fine for the most part until the "real" bad guys get involved.

I'm White, my first Wife was Black and my Daughter mixed. I've seen it from the inside of a mixed marriage when they were still mentioned in whispers. I found those on both sides to be about the same. Bigot's are rare and usually cowardly, be they Black or White; Always spreading fear and hate and the truth is they are scared little mice, afraid of their own shadow, looking for something to vent their anger from that fear on.

After the elections are over it will calm back down until the next time a politician or political party decides to turn up the flames again for votes.

Education is the real answer and of course talking about it calmly like is exhibited in this thread.

Different response than you expected? Nice to see the old ATS returning to sanity.

***I'm off to push a Little Old Lady off a cliff and perhaps dump a load of toxic waste in front of a Day Care to meet my quota for the month.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

Ummm dude, I mostly agree with you. What is it that you want me to argue or 'dance' about.

I didn't mean ALL black people. And I didn't mean COLOR.

The term "Multi-Culturalism" is so misunderstood and far too wide. I could have gone into the ins and outs of what I meant but didn't want to write a whole book so I sounded general.

When I say "Black Community" of course I'm not speaking of all. All black people don't think the same way just as all of anyone can. But I think the WORST of all races/ethnicites/cultures are getting PLAYED on and exaggerated and people are living UP the these stereotypes and seeking to BE those stereotypes.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I've observed Multi Culturalism most my life in the number one Petri Dish of all time.

I thought we were doing pretty good considering.

Now waaaaay back in the day, white immigrants from different European cultures and religious backgrounds didn't like each other either.

I don't have any answers.

But I know how the story ends.
edit on 093030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Because they were of different CULTURAL habits.

My point is that all this hatred and angst is not RACIAL. They are very few pure "RACISTS" out there. I've known some, and it's like they are almost born with it or it comes in very early.

Most of what we have is a cultural issue with one another and I have seen enough evidence to prove that culturalism and sub-culturalism is what is tearing us apart.

I'm not expecting us to all be the BORG, but we're not even on the same page anymore. It's like America is split into hundreds of tribes and it's getting worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join