It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are MIBs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
ok seriously guys if that ever happens here are my recomendations
1. have a shotgun or other extremly powerful firearm
2. dont leave any witnesses
3. kill everyone and everything that can convict or take you down

and 4, buy a SHOTGUN! (SPAS12 prefered)

hopefully next time they try take you down they be the ones getting threatened by profanities and being screamed at from you while you are shooting bullets through their cars windows!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious
sitting out infront of his trailor.

Enuff said

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Sorry I don't want to sound like the exact sort of people that I myself attack for being intolerant of others, but if you want to sound more credible check your spelling & grammar to make sure it is reasonable.

I understand not everyone has been lucky enough to have a reasonable education (which is quite sad in this day and age) but even something as simple as typing your post up in a word processor and then running spell check over it would make you sound alot more credible and make me (and I assume others) less liable to loose interest halfway through the post.

Again, this isn't meant to be a malicious attack on you, just a word of advice, as this is the third thread in a row where the spelling and grammar of the original poster has been hard to follow / interpret. If english is not your native language then my humblest apologies

As for my opinion on MIB's (Men In Beige? :lol
for a while I thought it was a possibility, but recently I've been thinking, how could they possibly exist? I mean, maybe in the US they do and maybe they (or rather software) are able to monitor a certain percentage of all communications within the US or coming into/out of the US, but most stories make out that they generally exist all over the world. I find that hard to believe.

How could you possibly monitor however many BILLION people there are living on this planet? Even when we're talking about purely internet traffic, the amount of traffic is phenominal (sp?). You would need some VERY serious hardware & bandwidth. The machine(s) would need to basically be THE central hub of the entire internet. In other words you're saying the 12 root servers keeping much of the internet on it's feet (well ok, keeping much of the dns to ip translations) are secretly run by some ultra secret organisation that's monitoring all our traffic? An organisation that somehow miraculously is able to track down your exact location, even though the ip sent in the packet headers will have been changed and modified (I assume) tens of times before it even reaches the root servers? (And that's assuming that no dns servers in between are able to translate the destination domain name to an ip)... or am I mistaken as to how ip addressing / domain resolution work?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join