It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Hitlers Baby

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

They'll be as Faithful as the Itailians

Ha! My Dad always says that Itallian Tanks have 4 reverse gears and only one forward.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I thought the nazis were on the moon....?www.ironsky.net...

Now i'm confused OP was it brazil, antarctica, or the moon? Your dad's cronies couldn't be in all these locations could they? People do see the catagory this thread is in right?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by Agarta

Hmmm, I figured there would be some high and mighty members of the kingdom of Agartha here on ATS. I know you are watching. Im watching you too. And even the most high and mighty of the Agarthians has his price. I have eyes and ears everywhere . I know why the leadership in Agartha allows me to proceed. They know that when I clean this filthy planet up I will rid the world of gluttony as I mentioned earlier. And I will also rid the world of the six deadly sins. The world will be fixed so that the people essentially live up to the commandments drafted by Moses and Jesus. You will allow me to fix the earth because Even though I am a cyborg and part of a break-away society I am still human. As a human I can fix things where the Nordics sit on the "couch". But I will not give you the Synarchy that you wish for the world. I will rule alone.

I just wanted to thank you for removing lust from the 7 deadly sins we truly appreciate that. As for you ruling alone, just so you know, is all part of our plan as well(mwahahaha), but we are only giving you a thousand years so make it worth while. This is why we are all sitting around doing nothing, as it is your time, not ours. Rest assured when our time comes around in a thousand years we wont be sitting on the couch anymore. The Atlantians are pretty POed about it all but hey they had their chance and didnt even have the smarts to get off a sinking island till it was too late, so they got nothing to say about it. Rule on dear friend rule on.

Edit to say did you see your invitation to our birthday celebration added to my last post?
edit on 9-4-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
See kids... Drugs are bad for you..

Don't take any..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAY1980
I thought the nazis were on the moon....?www.ironsky.net...

Now i'm confused OP was it brazil, antarctica, or the moon? Your dad's cronies couldn't be in all these locations could they? People do see the catagory this thread is in right?

Some of us went to Ireland. We are everywhere. Be afraid. I even have moles amongst the Paperclip schmucks on Mars.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Hmmm, I figured there would be some high and mighty members of the kingdom of Agartha here on ATS. I know you are watching. Im watching you too. And even the most high and mighty of the Agarthians has his price. I have eyes and ears everywhere . I know why the leadership in Agartha allows me to proceed. They know that when I clean this filthy planet up I will rid the world of gluttony as I mentioned earlier. And I will also rid the world of the six deadly sins. The world will be fixed so that the people essentially live up to the commandments drafted by Moses and Jesus. You will allow me to fix the earth because Even though I am a cyborg and part of a break-away society I am still human. As a human I can fix things where the Nordics sit on the "couch". But I will not give you the Synarchy that you wish for the world. I will rule alone.

I just wanted to thank you for removing lust from the 7 deadly sins we truly appreciate that. As for you ruling alone, just so you know, is all part of our plan as well(mwahahaha), but we are only giving you a thousand years so make it worth while. This is why we are all sitting around doing nothing, as it is your time, not ours. Rest assured when our time comes around in a thousand years we wont be sitting on the couch anymore. The Atlantians are pretty POed about it all but hey they had their chance and didnt even have the smarts to get off a sinking island till it was too late, so they got nothing to say about it. Rule on dear friend rule on.

Edit to say did you see your invitation to our birthday celebration added to my last post?
edit on 9-4-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

Hmmm,you guys have an answer for everything dont you? Well at least I will have 1000 years to work on what to do about you clever jerks.

And no I missed the invite. But thankyou.

Ha! That would be an awesome party. Happy Bday if we cant make it hey.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I do not believe your claim that You are Hitler's son. I am considering it, but I don't find anything that gives you credibility. For instance, what is your real name? This name could be analysed to see if it matches Hitler's son(s).

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

They'll be as Faithful as the Itailians

Ha! My Dad always says that Itallian Tanks have 4 reverse gears and only one forward.

Hey that might explain the poor Polish Ministry of Intelligence when told to reverse engineer a captured Italian tank they spent their entire budget taking apart and studying the transmission..............

That Geobels what a wordsmith and your Father, letting the Italian tank thing "slip" during his meeting with Poland's envoy!
A couple more acorns from the Ministery of Propaganda:
Italian rifles dropped once never fired! (circa 1944 to make light of the Italian "betrayal")

The new Italian Navy has glass bottom boats, So they can see there dads and granddads in the old Italian Navy.
(gleaned from a Ouija board session circa 1955 with a spirit who wanted to know strictly as "Grubble" *No relation to yours truely.

PS I've shared the navy joke with my Dolphin friends. They liked it
The Manatees, well they are a harder one to read just floating there staring me down with those beady little eyes. Well all part of the negotiation process I suppose.
Manatee speak is a bit more tricky comprised mostly of nose snorts, belch sounds and flatulances

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
I do not believe your claim that You are Hitler's son. I am considering it, but I don't find anything that gives you credibility. For instance, what is your real name? This name could be analysed to see if it matches Hitler's son(s).

Would you believe that I just got off the phone with the leader of the Pengiuns? They are my most fanatical supporters. They will serve as auxiliary support units to the Dolphin Army. Its all coming together.

My name is Germanicus Sextus Maximus Hitler.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Ha!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Oh! Sorry, son, I lost track of time, son. I'm a pretty old man now, you know, I have Alzeimer. So, Are we on the Moon yet? Or is this Mars? Looks like Venus to me, son.
I hopethat my deceitfullness does not show too much, son. Tomorrow I got to warn the Italians that the US got the A Bomb. Gotta warn them before they decide to use it on, I don't know, maybe Japan.
As my mustache borders the ridiculy small, My intelligence is bordering the ridiculously small, son.

Ah, it is fun to ridiculize Hitler. The worst man in history.
I wish you well, mate.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Oh! Sorry, son, I lost track of time, son. I'm a pretty old man now, you know, I have Alzeimer. So, Are we on the Moon yet? Or is this Mars? Looks like Venus to me, son.
I hopethat my deceitfullness does not show too much, son. Tomorrow I got to warn the Italians that the US got the A Bomb. Gotta warn them before they decide to use it on, I don't know, maybe Japan.
As my mustache borders the ridiculy small, My intelligence is bordering the ridiculously small, son.

Ah, it is fun to ridiculize Hitler. The worst man in history.
I wish you well, mate.

Germanicus!
Beware the Swan001. He is obviously British Intelligence and using an MI6 mind control technique call name or key phrase repetive response techinique on you with the son, son,son (that's all I dare go) loop dialouge.

Tricky Swan001

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Hey! It is my son you are talking to!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Son? You are under arrest in the name of the M-16. My true name is agent Swan007 and you won't escape my acrobatic shootings and my good-looking arrogant manners.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
OMG this is the funniest thread i have ever read on ATS

In the southwest US we are forming the Armadillo Army to counter your Penguin's and if you continue in your warlike ways we will assemble the rattlesnake corps. They will defiantly take a bite outta yer a$$

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit

In the southwest US we are forming the Armadillo Army to counter your Penguin's and if you continue in your warlike ways we will assemble the rattlesnake corps. They will defiantly take a bite outta yer a$$

I had not considered the threat of America raising Armadillo and Rattlesnake Armies at all funnilly enough. I thought I had considered everything.

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I forgot to mention our air force, we are assembling all the geese we can find for our heavy bomber formations. When they attack you'll know all about the old saying "Sh!t through a Goose" and they will be surrounded by our newly formed fighter wings consisting of bald Eagles and Falcons.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I forgot to mention our air force, we are assembling all the geese we can find for our heavy bomber formations. When they attack you'll know all about the old saying "Sh!t through a Goose" and they will be surrounded by our newly formed fighter wings consisting of bald Eagles and Falcons.

I had considered the birds. Who do you think invented 'bird flu'? Thats right,it was New Germans. It will be released before I strike but in an advanced strain.

I have made some calculations and discovered that I can remove birds from the eco-system without too much trouble. Unless Ive made a mistake everything should be fine. The bee is the most important thing but we really dont need them anyway. New Germans designed an artificial bee that can pollinate even better than a regular bee. We also have cyborg bee's that can fly and pollinate faster. And we have bee DNA. Everything should be cool,even if I have to go to Plan B.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

And a new player throws their hat into the ring!

PS If the Texas armadillo is anything like the armodillos here in Florida you got one hell of a traction engine. Them babys pull like crazy when grabbed by the tail.

Glad to see which side the rattlers are on. between roasted armodillo and fried rattler the invading force should be well feed .
Are you going to get the Brits to goop up the gulf with oil again to thwart or amphibious assault. It would be good to know. I wont tell a soul (trust me
)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Should we mention the force field around the entrance? I mean as armored as the armadillos are and as fast as the geese are they pose no threat to our homeland. Or should we just let them find out on their own while they freeze to death trying to get in?( the armadillos and rattlers that is. The geese, well thy can fly around all day it might be fun to through snowballs at them

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join