It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illumanti cards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
hey was wondering if any of you have a web site with a list of ALL the cards to view.. I was on one a few weeks ago and one card always got my attention.. I had a thought to day and thought I would go back to that site to view that card.. I cant find it on that site again I did try a few other sites no luck as they didnt have all the deck..
thx

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by corporation

Thx cpt.. That was the site I was looking at today and a few times over the last weeks( the site was where I saw that card) I was watching something on tv something I dont do often and thought I would check out that card and that site dropped the card I tryed the search no luck.. I did google the topic I was intested in before going to that site. nothing that important as the card also is one you would not look at twice, but just need to take a look at that card again.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Here you find the whole deck of the original game.
And many cards of the additional packs "Assassins" and "SubGenius".

www.omni.to...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Those cards are pretty interesting. Wikipedia says the card game was based off of the Illuminatus! trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea.

The players take role of Illuminati societies that struggle to take over the world. The Pocket Box edition depicted six Illuminati groups: The Bavarian Illuminati, The Discordian Society, The UFOs, The Servants of Cthulhu, The Bermuda Triangle, and The Gnomes of Zürich. The deluxe edition added the Society of Assassins and The Network, and the Illuminati Y2K expansion added the Church of The SubGenius and Shangri-La.
from the wiki

Seems fun and enlightening at the same time. Has anyone played this game? How did you find out about it OP?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i have played it a small amount and have almost every card.
it is a pretty good game but not as good as other ccg's.
but the subject matter of the cards is amazing and gives one a great introduction to many ideas/topics.
? jackson the ccg's creator is an interesting guy who made a number of other games (i believe the ccg is actually based on his rpg of the same name which is indeed based off of the awesome illuminatus trilogy of wilson and shea).
if you havent read the books you should but do be advised they play around alot with real and imaginary stuff so take it with alot of salt and your toungue held firmly in your cheek.

top topics

join