It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Princess Talks to the BBC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this should be under the news forum so if it should mods please move it.

I came across this article today on BBC and it made me happy to see someone, a FEMALE, and a very powerful one at that, to come out and speak to the BBC about how she'd like her country, Saudi Arabia to change.

Among all the bad news we get from this region, and the fact that I've spent 20 years of my life in Saudi Arabia, I just wanted to post something I consider a move forward, even if its simply talk for now.

These are positive news that should be read and acknowledged, and realized as an effort to change, rather than what the majority of the Western people think: that people are sitting on their butt in the Middle East, enjoying the corruption that it spews.

Saudi Princess Speaks to BBC

I believe that when the women of Saudi Arabia, educate themselves and have a chance to speak their mind, things will be very different for everyone.
edit on 9-4-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

wow thanks for the link op, never knew she was so hot : D

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Everything would be better if there was no sharia. There is some huge hypocrisy going on perpetrated by males living under sharia. Women can do everything a man can do plus one...have a baby. Even seen a few that could pee standing up but i wont go into that.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Sharia is not the culprit here. The educated know this. Its how its applied within the framework of organized government thats the culprit. Because sharia was never meant to be applied by organized government. (therefore forcing it on those they please while keeping it at bay when it comes to richer criminals) It was simply a tool by which courts judge cases.

top topics

join