It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rare glimpse into North Korea's ''missile' directed at the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here is the latest report from CNN on the planned North Koran missile strike on Australia and surrounding countries: edition.cnn.com...

Major things to note in the video
- the advanced metropolitan lifestyle at 2:00 into the video
- A rare glimpse of superhuman strength - note the strength of the average civilians performing adhoc military exercises at 2:18 into the video
- display of highly advanced technology throughout the video as the NK's demonstrate the futursitic launch site and the sophisticated 'launch vehicle' which we all know is a missile capable of traversing the globe raining terror down on the entire Earth population.
- The 'satelite' displays highly obvious Anunaki design influence including cloaking and shape shifting characteristics.
- the stupid European with some 'space' title under his name that claims that NK is performing a satellite launch is clearly controlled via the Russian zombie gun (which coincidentally Russia recently sold to NK)

No doubt the North Koreans have exceeded all other known human nations as far as technological advancements are concerned in the last 50 years. Why should they be allowed to launch a satellite (and dispose of the lower stage rockets like others do)? Combining their insatible desire to dominate the planet (an obvious underlying theme in the video above) with their technological feats to date, they certainly look capeable of bombing the world, so be scared, we're all doomed.

The US Administration said so, CNN just confirmed it, so it must be true.

edit on 9/4/2012 by phalanx001 because: Clarity

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
China is their benefactor, this is a ploy by them.
edit on 9-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by phalanx001
Here is the latest report from CNN on the planned North Koran missile strike on Australia and surrounding countries: edition.cnn.com...

- A rare at superhuman strength - note the strength of the average civilians performing adhoc military exercises at 2:18 into the video
- display of highly advanced technology throughout the video as the NK's demonstrate the futursitic launch site and the sophisticated 'launch vehicle' which we all know is a missile capable of traversing the globe raining terror down on the entire Earth population.
- The 'satelite' displays highly obvious Anunaki design influence including cloaking and shape shifting characteristics.
- the stupid European with some 'space' title under his name that claims that NK is performing a satellite launch is clearly controlled via the Russian zombie gun (which coincidentally Russia recently sold to NK)

No doubt the North Koreans have exceeded all other known human nations as far as technological advancements are concerned in the last 50 years. Why should they be allowed to launch a satellite (and dispose of the lower stage rockets like others do)? Combining their insatible desire to dominate the planet (an obvious underlying theme in the video above) with their technological feats to date, they certainly look capeable of bombing the world, so be scared, we're all doomed.

Maybe this rocket will be able to strike American soil?.. Strike a little deeper into the Aleutian Island chain?.. Maybe wipe out a few more seal colonies?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

- A rare at superhuman strength - note the strength of the average civilians performing adhoc military exercises at 2:18 into the video

Maybe this rocket will be able to strike American soil?.. Strike a little deeper into the Aleutian Island chain?.. Maybe wipe out a few more seal colonies?

I think you're onto something there - theoretically they could use the Cleveland volcano to disguise the fallout of the nuclear payload ...
edit on 9/4/2012 by phalanx001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I think you're onto something there - theoretically they could use the Cleveland volcano to disguise the fallout of the nuclear payload ...

In all seriousness, I truly believe that the term "striking American soil," refers to targeting US military bases in Okinawa. Unfortunately, the fear mongers would like you to think that they have the capability to strike LA, San Francisco and Seattle. That is simply not the case. But it is politically expedient to have a huge chunk of the uninformed voting population believing the propaganda...

edit on 4/9/2012 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Yeah that's possible - although they already fired one missile over Japan which technically means they can reach Okinawa.

I do tend to think that CNN is implying that NK could fire a nuclear weapon at the US, cloak their country afterwards (via the Anunaki cloak) and avoid total and complete annihilation in the after math - completely logical and plausible scenario ... Alternatively they could use their well advanced space fairing technology (you guessed it - of Anunaki origin) to evacuate their entire evil population before a retaliatory strike from the US. The possibilities are endless given their total disregard for self preservation

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
China is their benefactor, this is a ploy by them.
edit on 9-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

Completely agree with you. It's China's way of keeping western nations on thir toes.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Yeah that's possible - although they already fired one missile over Japan which technically means they can reach Okinawa.

I do tend to think that CNN is implying that NK could fire a nuclear weapon at the US, cloak their country afterwards (via the Anunaki cloak) and avoid total and complete annihilation in the after math - ... Alternatively they could use their well advanced space fairing technology (you guessed it - of Anunaki origin) to evacuate their entire evil population before a retaliatory strike from the US. The possibilities are endless given their total disregard for self preservation

Can I trouble you to explain your "completely logical and plausible scenario" above that you have pulled out of thin air?

I'm pretty good with rational logic, but the mannisms of your thinking in this whole OP are a bit puzzling. I'm--being rationally logical as I stated that I'm pretty good at--must conclude that you are self-delusional to a somewhat intense degree. To dismiss my thinking along that line, it behooves you to set me straight with some factual info. I would greatly appreciate it as I'm sure would many others that have read this OP and made similar assessments of its contents.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by phalanx001

after looking at that Rocket does it have enough stabilizer surface for path of flight despite the multi engine platform?
looking at it yep, thats an ICBM

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

I do tend to think that CNN is implying that NK could fire a nuclear weapon at the US, cloak their country afterwards (via the Anunaki cloak) and avoid total and complete annihilation in the after math - ... Alternatively they could use their well advanced space fairing technology (you guessed it - of Anunaki origin) to evacuate their entire evil population before a retaliatory strike from the US. The possibilities are endless given their total disregard for self preservation

Can I trouble you to explain your "completely logical and plausible scenario" above that you have pulled out of thin air?

I'm pretty good with rational logic, but the mannisms of your thinking in this whole OP are a bit puzzling. I'm--being rationally logical as I stated that I'm pretty good at--must conclude that you are self-delusional to a somewhat intense degree. To dismiss my thinking along that line, it behooves you to set me straight with some factual info. I would greatly appreciate it as I'm sure would many others that have read this OP and made similar assessments of its contents.

I was being sarcastic - 'taking the piss out of CNN' as we say down under

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
In my eyes north korea is the nasty little chihuahua and we are the german Shepard who is well behaved LOL

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I noticed something while looking all the reports from those inside look in North Korea a few days ago, and I notice on the following picture that North Korea is really BS us all with free media access:

If you take a closer look, it doesn't make any sense that this is the control room for the missile satellite launch?

- Wooden desks and kitchen chair?
- Projector to display the screen?
- Power bar under the projector?

Look at what we see on each screen, a view of some others technicians with different kind of chairs? What are they monitoring exactly?

This is completely ridiculous to think that we are going to believe this?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Maybe this rocket will be able to strike American soil?

It would need to go over Japan and they have ships and A.A's deployed waiting for it.

NEVER make it to US shores.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Planned attack on Australia? Please.....give me a break.

Where do you get that they are going to shhot this on Australia? What a joke of a thread......
edit on 11-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Your post seems to be lost on many. It is clear by the photos, I guess official photos (the best of the best) that they have the technology of a 1970's 14 year old rocket hobbyist. Hardly worth even looking at, let alone protesting to any degree. It might have been a more effective presentation if they had actually showed the rubber band that will propel the rocket.

Seriously, why is this a concern at all? NK will join the IMF which is the whole "rogue" state nonsense soon and then they can have all the killing devices they want per all the other members. Membership has its privileges: Members of the IMF get to make all the killing machines the like, kill who they like, and generally run amok as long as they keep borrowing money - NK will join soon.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazmike
I noticed something while looking all the reports from those inside look in North Korea a few days ago, and I notice on the following picture that North Korea is really BS us all with free media access:

If you take a closer look, it doesn't make any sense that this is the control room for the missile satellite launch?

Look at what we see on each screen, a view of some others technicians with different kind of chairs? What are they monitoring exactly?

Looks like my grandpas basement.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by mazmike

Looks like my grandpas basement.

This is a photo I found on this news article.

Looks a bit more believable, even though it is rather small.
Maybe one is the "main" control room? I have no clue.

I have to say though, I am quite certain that it is indeed a civilian rocket, not a ballistic missile.

edit on 11-4-2012 by Whipfather because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Planned attack on Australia? Please.....give me a break.

Where do you get that they are going to shhot this on Australia? What a joke of a thread......
edit on 11-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Read it again, it's a sarcastic post.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Your post seems to be lost on many. It is clear by the photos, I guess official photos (the best of the best) that they have the technology of a 1970's 14 year old rocket hobbyist. Hardly worth even looking at, let alone protesting to any degree. It might have been a more effective presentation if they had actually showed the rubber band that will propel the rocket.

Seriously, why is this a concern at all? NK will join the IMF which is the whole "rogue" state nonsense soon and then they can have all the killing devices they want per all the other members. Membership has its privileges: Members of the IMF get to make all the killing machines the like, kill who they like, and generally run amok as long as they keep borrowing money - NK will join soon.

I agree with you. This whole thread is sarcastic... Speaking of which, I may start a thread on sarcasm ...

top topics

join