It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just made an account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I've been reading here for a very long time, thought I would join and start posting and having discussions.

I'm going through some rough # inside my own head right now. I hope to have things figured out soon.
I like talking about physics, and I'm open to new ideas and theories

Bascially, I just like having discussions that have a point, regardless of the subject matter

Sincerely,
Bo - Trappenin

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Trappenin

Welcome to the dark side!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hope you find what you’re looking for
Just don’t go too far down the rabbit hole it hard to come out sometime

Just my Nickel Worth

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trappenin
I've been reading here for a very long time, thought I would join and start posting and having discussions.

I'm going through some rough # inside my own head right now. I hope to have things figured out soon.
I like talking about physics, and I'm open to new ideas and theories

Bascially, I just like having discussions that have a point, regardless of the subject matter

Sincerely,
Bo - Trappenin

Have a flag...

and explain your sh!t... inside your head

heres a question....

Are you Above... Or Below Top Secret...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
@Akragon I haven't posted much, but I tend to read through the whole discussion to see if it has derailed or not. If it has, I usually just find a new topic unless it is one that I really like. If it hasn't derailed, I try and come with questions and thoughts to keep it going. I've been reading here for a while, and I take those readings and talk to my friends about them, and see what we agree with. Then I take those agreements and type a small paper about them to see what I actually believe, and what I believe to be BS.

Thanks for all the replies.

What's going on in my head is more of what's going on in my life... Finding out friends I had weren't really friends, just people who liked using me. I'm the type of person that will help you out till I pass out. I live my life to make other people happy. It's been grand up until now, now that I cannot get a girl, I don't really go out anymore. I just work, come home and read and play guitar. I try and keep my mind clear to get a good nights sleep, but lately I've been staying up till 6-7am and just thinking how my life could be better if I did this at one point, or if I did that differently. Which I know to be wrong, but I think I just need better people in my life. Which is hard to come by in Lexington, KY. Sure. my favorite college bball team just won the 'ship, but how my peers reacted to that made me "hate" them even more.

Whoo, that was a load to type.
Thanks again for the replies.
I wish you all good vibes, and a good night/morning/day. Stay up.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trappenin

You're just a pup i can tell... and i appoligise if im wrong... no insult intended my friend...

You're either in highschool or just out of... right?

i would guess 17 to 20 yrs old...

Friends will come and go... you'll only find a few true ones...

It's been grand up until now, now that I cannot get a girl,

Don't worry about girls... lol They will come.... just be true to who YOU are...

I don't really go out anymore. I just work, come home and read and play guitar. I try and keep my mind clear to get a good nights sleep, but lately I've been staying up till 6-7am and just thinking how my life could be better if I did this at one point, or if I did that differently. Which I know to be wrong,

What happened in the past no longer exists... now is all there is... don't dewell on the past... or the future for that matter...

I think I just need better people in my life. Which is hard to come by in Lexington, KY. Sure. my favorite college bball team just won the 'ship, but how my peers reacted to that made me "hate" them even more.

Don't Hate... period...

Its a useless emotion and only hurts YOU...

then again... i am just another traveller on the same path... what do i know...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Welcome to the wonderful world of excitement!

Well, I'm sure you aren't the only one with that type of # (as you call it) in your head. We've all been through it and I feel the same way as you at times. I do a few things to keep my mind distracted from evil and corruption in this world, one of them is playing the guitar same as you, another one is listening to music and playing music.

I'm sure we will cross path here on ATS in different threads and hope you enjoy your stay!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome Trappenin

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!
Speaking of "Search", to save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

That is great advice, that I'm working towards every second. I'm 21, You were close
I still have a long life ahead of me, I know I shouldn't be worried. I think I'm crazy, honestly.

Thank, alot sir.

top topics

join