It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There is no way any American carrier aircraft could be mistaken for Japanese planes.

You can see how similar the F2a Brewster Buffalo is to the Japanese A6M2 Zero

The same with the SBD Dauntless and the IJN Type 99 Val

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Utter bull.... word I'm not going to type. We know that the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbour from all kinds of proof - the bombs they dropped, the modified shells they dropped, the bullets they fired, the planes they left in the water, the bodies they left in the water and the land (the latter in pieces I admit) and the mini subs that they left. The Japanese boasted about the attack and even made a propaganda film about it. Moreover there was the little fact that the 6 Japanese fleet carriers were on a mission at about the time of December 7 1941. Now I wonder what it might have been... hum...
Then there was the little matter of the declaration of war that the Japanese delivered just after the attack, but which was supposed to be delivered before it.
Oh and the forces that they sent against the Philippines. And Malaya. Wait, they must have been a false flag as well! Yes, of course, I see it all! And now I must go away and laugh myself sick. This is 100% rubbish. Insulting rubbish in fact.
edit on 9-4-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Chadwickus

Japan was attacking in the far east during the time period around december 7th 1941,but they had no logistical or military intentions of sailing an entire fleet,with 6 aircraft carriers,4,000 miles across the pacific ocean to attack an american harbor and fdr,his military high command and their foreign spies realized that and so they themselves staged the attack on pearl harbor to ensure public support and guarantee themselves entry into the war...

edit on 9-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

More rubbish. Ludicrous rubbish. Please go away and read a good book. I recommend anything with Genda and Fuchida in them. You know.... the guy who planned the attack and tyhe other guy who led it?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Sandalphon

I quite literally awakened yesterday morning with the thought in my mind that america attacked pearl harbor,not the japanese and as those startling thoughts and realizations were flowing vividly through my mind, the exact words that i used in this threads headline came to me and i think they somehow subconsciously stemmed from reading through the amazingly outside the box thread that member holywar666 recently started called,jfk was never killed.Because i fell asleep thinking about that amazingly supressed possibility being orchestrated and actually being true and then i woke up with bewildering thoughts that americans attacked pearl harbor,although i did not dream about it happening and then in the morning, i re read about the attack on pearl harbor,while holding onto the point of view that americans did it and all the pieces were able to be fitted into the events of that morning,america could have actually done it and i think they did,more or less just like 911...

Aha. So no, you know, proof therefore. At all. You just had a dream or something.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Pearl Harbor was a false flag in the sense that we had been warned a few days beforehand yet chose to let it happen so we could rally public support for the war. In many ways we needed to enter the war for the sake of our economy. It's true that Japan was baited into the attack by us.

Something is to be said for the discrimination and abuse of Japanese-Americans during that time period. Absolutely disgraceful.

I agree about the Japanese Americans, but I have to object about the persistent claims about the US knowing about the attack before hand. There's no proof of this at all plus Roosevelt used to be SecNav and would never have exposed the Pacific Fleet to a sneak attack. Yes, the carrier was the up and coming naval weapon, and the battleship was on the way out - but it took the war in the Pacific to prove it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The OP theory does not take into account the fact that the Pearl Harbor attack was just one PART of other Japanese operations in the pacific at the exact same time.

en.wikipedia.org... ecember_1941

7: (December 8, Asian time zones) Japan launches an attack on Pearl Harbor, declares war on the United States and the United Kingdom and invades Thailand and British Malaya and launches aerial attacks against Guam, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Shanghai, Singapore and Wake Island. Canada declares war on Japan.

So U.S. Officials just happen to pick the same date for the False Flag attack on Pearl Harbor? Much too big a coincidence, unless the U.S. and Japanese governments were working in collusion, which is the most ludicrous idea I EVER heard of.

And while all this activity is going on, the Japanese major naval striking force, the most powerful one in the world at that time was cooling its heals in home port??? Also a ludicrous idea.
edit on 4/9/2012 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

the guy who planned the attack and tyhe other guy who led it?

That would be Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto and Admiral Nagumo

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I was reading another ATS post concerning the USS Enterprise false flag attack and they mentioned something very interesting concerning the topic of your post...

Take a look...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Since April Fool's Day was over a week ago, I will assume this is a serious post.

I have been visiting this forum for over a decade, and today, for the first time, I became a member, so I could say that this is truly the most paranoid, not to mention, idiotic concept I have ever seen presented here, and as the more rational members of this forum will agree, there have been many.

But I guess it is about what is to be expected, from people who most likely get their "facts" from TV, movies, and comic books. In the spirit of masochistic horror, I will probably continue reading to see how many more similar posts appear here.

Hey -- maybe the Japanese dropped the atomic bomb on themselves!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunSwindon
My only input into this subject is that it is fact that the Australian Navy warned the US of the movements of the Japanese Navy a week before the actual event of Pearl Harbour

How did they know? The Japanese fleet observed strict radio silence.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Are you sure you have not confused Pearl Harbor with the Pearl Brewery in Texas?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

edit on 9-4-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is pure garbage, ATS is really going down the # hole.
What crap.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
this tops my thread on the use of frog men to set off the bomb in Japan, yea it was Si Fi but think about it, a nuke hand delivered or dropped from a B29.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

My grandfather was in an american tank destroyer fighting the nazis in france and germany in 1944-45 during world war-2 and even he told me that wars are fabricated and have to be started because theres too many mouths to feed and he said he was thinking exactly that as his tank destroyer hit a nazi land mine and sent molten steel tearing into his 22 year old body...

Theres no doubt about it that the victors of war write the vast majority of history books and they intentionally present places and people in certain ways so they appear to be acting in their favor and appear to fit their secret agendas and into their lopsided version of situations and events...

Just like stalin told the russian people that their armies were purposefully retreating in an orderly controlled manner from the fast advancing nazi armies,which was later proven to have been a total lie and in fact the russian armies were being annihilated and ripped apart and they were in chaos,panic and full blown retreat...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Seriously?
Why would Japan not have denied this by now?
Good lord, every single thing in the world can look like a conspiracy theory when you take it out of context.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

They have, I addressed that in my post on page 5.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
Seriously?
Why would Japan not have denied this by now?
Good lord, every single thing in the world can look like a conspiracy theory when you take it out of context.
Of course the japanese military and its high command wanted to and would take credit for the attack,to make them seem more strong and powerful,but did the common japanese citizens themselves take credit?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

reply to post by Sandalphon

I quite literally awakened yesterday morning with the thought in my mind that america attacked pearl harbor,not the japanese and as those startling thoughts and realizations were flowing vividly through my mind, the exact words that i used in this threads headline came to me and i think they somehow subconsciously stemmed from reading through the amazingly outside the box thread that member holywar666 recently started called,jfk was never killed.Because i fell asleep thinking about that amazingly supressed possibility being orchestrated and actually being true and then i woke up with bewildering thoughts that americans attacked pearl harbor,although i did not dream about it happening and then in the morning, i re read about the attack on pearl harbor,while holding onto the point of view that americans did it and all the pieces were able to be fitted into the events of that morning,america could have actually done it and i think they did,more or less just like 911...

Aha. So no, you know, proof therefore. At all. You just had a dream or something.
Prove to me,or anyone else,that muslims flew planes into the towers and the pentagon on 911...Can you?...I doubt it...Because we think and we know what tptb tell us and want us to think and know...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by allprowolfy

They left because their planes had no more fuel.
This has to be the stupidest thread started ever.
This is the problem with people looking at unknown sources on the internet for their historical information
Most of the stuff on you tube is crap.
The scary part is kids believe it.
Half this stuff is created by dis-info agents for whatever reason, just for kicks or to turn you against your own kind or your government.
This problem didn’t exist before the internet but now you can re-write history and put it in the heads of kids that don’t know any better.
Check the historical sources

edit on 9-4-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

No the truly scary part of this comes from one source of academia based in Texas that is taught to all American kids and instilled in all scholarly schools. There has never been a formal inquirery into Pearl Harbor, rather it was get the gun mom the radio told us the japs are going to kill us.

So you denie ingnorance my friend, as I prefer to look outside of the social box in which academia litterly neuters us at all times with

edit on 9-4-2012 by allprowolfy because: post is not working

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join