It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by vkey08

No Ma'am I was referring to the entire thread.
And to the last poster ,what was the crew complement of the Arizona and all the other ships that went down?
They're entombed aboard those vessels.
Fake huh?

edit on 28-2-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

edit on 28-2-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

I didn't start the thread so I am somewhat confused now...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Me too. Unless you're still a part of the conspiracy!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
The OP provided not a single scrap of evidence, no proof, no eyewitnesses and nothing but conjecture. Furthermore his other threads include the ridiculous theory that the Titanic was not sunk by an iceberg but rather by a U-boat.

I agree! That's ridiculous! It's common knowledge that the Titanic was sunk by a death-ray shot by one of the UFOs sent from Zeta Reticuli.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Are you high? Whats next, are you going to say that Lincoln assassinated himself? Jesus, this website is getting nuttier day by day.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antonio1
reply to post by blocula

Are you high? Whats next, are you going to say that Lincoln assassinated himself? Jesus, this website is getting nuttier day by day.

Oh you haven't seen some of his other threads yet - the one about the Titanic is a doozy!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Oh you haven't seen some of his other threads yet - the one about the Titanic is a doozy!

Can you send me a link please. I think that would be funny read.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Can you send me a link please. I think that would be funny read.

You can find it here - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Be warned, don't drink or eat whilst reading it, your screen might end up being decorated with debris.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Me too. Unless you're still a part of the conspiracy!!!!

That wouldn't surprise me given the recent tone of responses on my threads

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hmmm, Blocula hasn't been on in some time, nor has he provided any evidence for his ridiculous theory. I wonder why?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Hmmm, Blocula hasn't been on in some time, nor has he provided any evidence for his ridiculous theory. I wonder why?

Because you know, he finally realized that he was wrong. Pearl Harbor was not bombed by the United States. Space aliens from Zeta Reticuli used holographic projections of Japanese planes and gravity-implosion devices to do this. Anyone who disagrees with this fact is an idiot. And of course it was all orchestrated by Supreme Being Zmorrg who resides in the center of a neutron star. I'm glad Blocula finally realized the truth. He also said that Titanic was sunk by a German submarine, never mind it's impossible. In reality, of course, it was the same band of Zeta Reticuli with their holographic projection of an iceberg and a death ray cutting through Titanic.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Because you know, he finally realized that he was wrong. Pearl Harbor was not bombed by the United States. Space aliens from Zeta Reticuli used holographic projections of Japanese planes and gravity-implosion devices to do this. Anyone who disagrees with this fact is an idiot. And of course it was all orchestrated by Supreme Being Zmorrg who resides in the center of a neutron star. I'm glad Blocula finally realized the truth. He also said that Titanic was sunk by a German submarine, never mind it's impossible. In reality, of course, it was the same band of Zeta Reticuli with their holographic projection of an iceberg and a death ray cutting through Titanic.

(Gasp!!) Damn, you're right!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hmmm, still nothing from Blocula in defence of this daft thread. Bloc, where are you?

edit on 15-6-2013 by AngryCymraeg because: typo

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Okay back to a more serious note:

There is simply way too much evidence to support the actual events as the occured. From the actual survivors (on both sides) to other evidence.

The real conspiracy was: Did FDR know it was coming and allowed it to occur as a pretense to get the US into the war and thus save the New Deal which was showing signs of failing? That would explain the carries NOT being in port etc. You could ask the very same questions about 9/11 IMHO

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think that the conspiracy is that we "knew" of the attack but allowed it to get us into the war with the backing of public outrage (and military enlistment). If we carried off the attack as a FF with our planes (designed to look like Mits-i 0s) then a) why didnt the Japanese government deny the attack?, b) why hasnt some vet who was involved made a deathbed confession by now?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Okay back to a more serious note:

There is simply way too much evidence to support the actual events as the occured. From the actual survivors (on both sides) to other evidence.

The real conspiracy was: Did FDR know it was coming and allowed it to occur as a pretense to get the US into the war and thus save the New Deal which was showing signs of failing? That would explain the carries NOT being in port etc. You could ask the very same questions about 9/11 IMHO

I have heard this theory before, but unfortunately it doesn't quite gel with the prevailing naval opinion at the time, which was that battleships were far more important than carriers. Don't forget that Roosevelt was a former Secretary of the Navy and he would rather have chopped his own arms off than risk the battleships. With the benefit of hindsight we now know that the day of the battleship was coming to an end and that of the carrier was starting. However, it wasn't until the battles of Coral Sea and Midway that it started to become more obvious.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I agree its a stretch but more plausable IMHO than the US staging an attack. The choice to deploy the fleet from San Diego to Pearl is also in hindsight not the best move either

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I agree its a stretch but more plausable IMHO than the US staging an attack. The choice to deploy the fleet from San Diego to Pearl is also in hindsight not the best move either

Oh, the idea that the US staged an attack on Pearl is inherently ludicrous, I agree - hell, I argued from the start of this thread about how daft the idea was! Please don't forget however that we are talking about the US starting from a peacetime (and therefore complacent) basis.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I remember during a high school history lesson, our teacher was telling us about the attack on Pearl Harbor. He went on to say that a barber (or something to that tune) received a frantic phone call saying there is going to be an attack on Pearl Harbor. This was some hours before it actually happened. The barber (or who ever it was) thought it was a prank and paid no mind to the phone call.

I also remember reading about this a few years ago, but it's a little hazy. I'm sure it's easy enough to Google. I'd do it to add to the post but I'm so tired I hope you all will do it yourself if you want to know more.

Some speculated it was someone from the future who called back in time trying to change the course of history. Others claim it is something paranormal. But what if, for arguments sake: It was someone who was aware that the U.S. were going to bomb their own naval base so they could enter the war?

I'm just speculating of course, but I always found the story of the mystery call interesting, and if you ask me could fit nicely with your theory OP.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

let me shut you down.

What of the supposed japanese pilots that survived Pearl Harbor and the war, and went on to be featured in documentaries?

Lying old men? i doubt it.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
honestly you did give me another angle really, i dont think it happened your way but star & flag

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join