It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I've been explaining how the commonly embraced and currently accepted versions of important,world altering historical events,may not have always happened in the ways we are told to think and taught to believe they did and i've showed various alternative scenarios that might have and have since been suppressed...

If any japanese people ever claimed they didnt attack pearl harbor and some of them probably have several times,would the american mainstream ever know about it?

The only ways the average person would ever really know anything that anyone may have said,are through newspapers,radios,televisions and books and we all know whos running those shows,whos allowing to be released,only what they want seen,heard and read...

The militaristic japanese would have accepted themselves being blamed for the attack on pearl harbor as their armies rapidly swept through china,southeast asia and the pacific,because they would have used that blame to their advantage,as psychological propaganda for their public and to strengthen the apparent invinciblity of their war machine...
edit on 7-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You've shown nothing at all, other than an ability to stick your fingers in yours and hum really loudly when other people prove that you're wrong. I for example provided a list of questions for you about a week ago. You did not answer a single one. Care to explain why, other than a total lack of proof?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
And within an hour of the "Americans disguised as Japanese" attacking Pearl Harbor, the Japanese ambassador (or an "American pretending to be him") delivered a Declaration of the War to the US State Dept (that he did this about 45 minutes AFTER the attack had begun was much condemned by the Americans, but I am inclined to think that instead of being rudeness, the Japanese had simply been confused about the time zones and the Washington time equivalent to the planned start of the attack); immediately thereafter the Japanese, already packed up, closed their embassy and sought sanctuary in a neutral country's embassy. And within about 14 hours the Japanese (or thousands of "Americans disguised to look like Japanese"?!) invaded the Philippines, forcing McArthur (who had ignored orders to beef up the defenses) to grab his typewriter and wife and evacuate to Australia, leaving thousands of GIs behind to be slaughtered.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I'm honored, I've never been part of a conspiracy before....

I wonder if that gets me brownie points?

No but it gets you a star vkey08

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
And within an hour of the "Americans disguised as Japanese" attacking Pearl Harbor, the Japanese ambassador (or an "American pretending to be him") delivered a Declaration of the War to the US State Dept

Don't you think that the Japanese ambassador was actually an American spy, and acted upon instructions from the White House?

And within about 14 hours the Japanese (or thousands of "Americans disguised to look like Japanese"?!) invaded the Philippines, forcing McArthur (who had ignored orders to beef up the defenses) to grab his typewriter and wife and evacuate to Australia, leaving thousands of GIs behind to be slaughtered.

You got it right, this was the secret Japanese Battalion of the US secret service, who staged the spectacle.

My other theory is that the Japanese actually nuked themselves to end the war. They stole the plans for the bomb from Los Alamos. If you think that's idiotic, I insist it's still at the level of the OP.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
After so long without an answer from Blocula I am now ready to claim victory! Hurrah for me!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
After so long without an answer from Blocula I am now ready to claim victory! Hurrah for me!

Congrats

Looks like Blocula hasn't really responded to anything since last July.....

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

He's probably coming up with something really good, like claiming that the moon isn't made of green cheese, but is in fact made from cheddar!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I remember seeing some documentary about one of the real life inspirations for James Bond telling the FBI Pearl Harbor was going to happen but they didn't believe him because he slept around a lot. I think the government had some knowledge of the attack before hand; but I'm not sure they could have really evacuated an entire major shipping yard without making people panic. If anyone can recall that spies name or that documentary it would be helpful.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Not so fast you guys. blocula brought a lot of good questions to the Pearl Harbor conspiracy topic. Therefore, he gets my applause.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

He encouraged those of us who are capable of thinking to do so.

I also really enjoyed this thread and was surprised to see how closed-minded the folks on a conspiracy site can really be. Shocking, actually.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

I also really enjoyed this thread and was surprised to see how closed-minded the folks on a conspiracy site can really be. Shocking, actually.

The majority of us just think some things are too stupid to give consideration to.

Hence, the responses.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
yea and the coded message from Yamamoto was a fake as well "Tora Tora Tora", oh and why your at it, tell them Japan they never did hit pearl harbor! It was a fake island they bombed and we sank our own navy, just to get us the US in a war www.japan-101.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

The majority of us just think some things are too stupid to give consideration to.

Hence, the responses.

Most of these responses were provoked not by thought, but by the absence of thought.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I would think you would speak of how the US cornered Japan over oil TO PRODUCE the inevitable attack but I can't possible equate that we constructed mulitple replicas modified torpedos and armaments without an Area 51 type base and NO pilot would do it due to the mindset of our military at the time,whom yet another opinion insults the memory of. Including my dad.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The good old days

When a nation can be the scapegoat of a false flag, have their nation, economy and military destroyed, and not one person even hints at it. They sit back and take full blame.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by vkey08

I would think you would speak of how the US cornered Japan over oil TO PRODUCE the inevitable attack but I can't possible equate that we constructed mulitple replicas modified torpedos and armaments without an Area 51 type base and NO pilot would do it due to the mindset of our military at the time,whom yet another opinion insults the memory of. Including my dad.

Actually no I wasn't.. I was referring to the fact that there are some conspiracy theories that state there was always a plan to attack the United States in some fashion and one of them that I particularly like, is the one that says they were going to try to go in through Alaska so as not to encounter resistance, I wasn't referring to anything like you put.. so I can't see how some really crazy conspiracy theories would offend anyone's memories..

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Good work OP - I have posted on this many times before but not to the extent that you have. My mains point always had to do with the fact that there were NOT three thousand killed at Pearl Harbor any more that there were three thousand killed on 9/11 and it was the massive fraud that was 9/11 that got me to thinking about Pearl Harbor as a false flag very similar to 9/11.

Notice how no one has now- nor have they ever had any access whatsoever to the actual ships in the harbor. This utmost secrecy was accomplished by making the entire area HALLOWED GROUND - and a top secret underwater graveyard - sound familiar? If there really were bodies there in the water they were not very deep - easily accessible for proper ID by family members and a proper burial - again - sound familiar? I contended in my posts that NO bodies were ever properly ID'd because there were none. The reaction to my posts was horrendous and of course I was banned in every place that I mentioned all of this - including here.

There is no separation whatsoever between Pearl Harbor and Hiroshima/Nagasaki with respect to the plans of the powers that be. They were part and parcel of the same event. We can very much expect something like it to happen again in the very near future - only this time much closer to home and on a scale far greater than 9/11!
edit on 27-2-2013 by OzarkIke because: here

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

No Ma'am I was referring to the entire thread.
And to the last poster ,what was the crew complement of the Arizona and all the other ships that went down?
They're entombed aboard those vessels.
Fake huh?

edit on 28-2-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

edit on 28-2-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by vkey08

I would think you would speak of how the US cornered Japan over oil TO PRODUCE the inevitable attack but I can't possible equate that we constructed mulitple replicas modified torpedos and armaments without an Area 51 type base

What you are saying makes a lot of sense, but you see, that's not exciting enough for the woo-woos. They'd rather tell that it's IMPOSSIBLE to believe there was not an Area 51 type of facilities, where surrogate Japanese pilots were genetically cloned from fingernail clippings of the Japanese Emperor, with expertise coming from space Aliens from Zeta Reticuli. Same aliens used mass replicators to create faux Japanese torpedoes and planes. To complete the effect, there was massive use of holographic devices, and Russians were complicit in all of that. If you think this is all a bunch on nonsense, well you are just not open minded enough and don't belong on ATS, the woo-woos will tell you.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Hence, the responses.

Most of these responses were provoked not by thought, but by the absence of thought.

The OP provided not a single scrap of evidence, no proof, no eyewitnesses and nothing but conjecture. Furthermore his other threads include the ridiculous theory that the Titanic was not sunk by an iceberg but rather by a U-boat. Hence the laughter.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join