It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

part 3
www.ww2study.com...

This theory is also inherently flawed as Even if Roosevelt had wanted to go to war, he would not have wanted to enter it with his fleet badly weakened. 11 Above all, Kahns argument is much more water tight than that of Wohlstetter and very well argued allying the relevant facts with his argument. The conspiracy theories do not counter his argument, but offer various reasons for his conclusion; that there w as no intelligence available to indicate that a Japanese attack was coming, let alone where, but on close analysis they can be seen as The facts as we can see them certainly seem to advocate Kahn’s thesis as little intelligence was available to Washington, which was because intelligence service was under rated and therefore under funded.

edit on Fri Jul 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

Have you come up with any evidence that anything actually happened as you propose or are you simply clinging to the thin thread of "it's possible"?

Has blocula ever been able to supply one shred of credible evidence for any of his crazy theories? No, and he never will be able to because nonesuch exists. It's futile asking for any, or even entering into a debate about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

Have you come up with any evidence that anything actually happened as you propose or are you simply clinging to the thin thread of "it's possible"?

Has blocula ever been able to supply one shred of credible evidence for any of his crazy theories? No, and he never will be able to because nonesuch exists. It's futile asking for any, or even entering into a debate about it.

No he has not , but he makes everyone feel smart though.
The man has been brainwashed since the begining from reading to many sceince fiction books.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Koffee

This threads headline and its entire premise hit me like the proverbial ton of bricks one day while i was watching a documentary about the attack on pearl harbor....

The footage i watched and the words i listened to spoken by the narrator again and again,showed and explained about japanese airplanes upon japanese aircraft carriers that were positioned near pearl harbor, loading up their bombs and flying into the air,headed for their american targets...

Then i was shown footage of japanese pilots within japanese airplanes flying through the air and dropping their bombs...

Then i was shown footage of ships and docks exploding and burning at pearl harbor...

Then i was shown footage of a shocked and enraged president roosevelt declaring open war against japan very soon after the attack...

Well in reality,that footage of japanese aircraft carriers with japanese airplanes upon them could have been filmed just about anywhere,because those ships and airplanes were surrounded by nothing but sea and sky...

We dont really know where they really were,we only know where we are told to think they were...

The footage of japanese pilots in japanese airplanes and pearl harbor,were never showed at the same time within the same frames of film,not even once...

We dont really know where they really were flying and what they were really dropping their bombs upon,we only know where we are told to think they were...

All i saw was footage of japanese pilots in airplanes and then an edit and a cut to bombs falling upon ships and docks at pearl harbor...

Whos to say for sure,who really knows without any doubt those japanese pilots were really members of the japanese military from japan?

You would think the Japanese pilots that claim to been there, the Japanese war records that talked about the plan and the infighting in the Imperial Japanese high command that lead to that decesion would proove otherwise.

They easily could have been some of the forcibly interned without a choice japanese americans and or hawaiians and or americans hidden behind flying suits,head gear and goggles who were threatened with the torture and death of themselves and their families if they didnt do it,who were then coerced, forced,bribed and brainwashed into doing it...

Whos to say for sure,who really knows without any doubt those airplanes originated from japan,who knows for sure they were really built by japanese in japan?

Or how about this crazy idea, they were carrier planes from the Imperial Japanese Navy bombing their strategic rival?

Not one person within any branch of the american military ever laid their eyes upon the supposedly massive japanese naval armada,that we are told to think was positioned relatively near pearl harbor...

Trying to think and believe what i'm told to think and believe about those extremely vital and very hard to replace american aircraft carriers,that it was just a lucky coincidence they just happened to be mysteriously and way too conveniently missing from pearl harbor during the attack,is more than a little hard for me to swallow...

Before Pearl Harbor the battleship admirals where in dominance within the Navy and both navies still thought it would be battleships that would determine the course of the war at the start which is why the Japanese went to big effort to try and submerge the battle-line there, after Pearl Harbor the carriers became important because they were the only thing left and they ended up showing that the age of the big gun battleship was declining.

Also, this is the World War 2, there is no satellite coverage, ships and fleets sailed around without the other side knowing exactly where they were. Despite having a control of the waters around Japan, the US still managed to launch a carrier raid on the home isles, its was the nature of war at the time. Look up the battle of Letye Gulf

We dont really know where they really were,we just know where we are told to think they were...

Imo,i know where they really were and i know what they were really doing...

No we do know, we have historical archives and evidence and unless you take your pie in the sky sophist view that you can't trust anything that goes against your wishes and beliefs, you can make reasonable statements about obvious facts in history like. Pearl Harbor was a Japanese attack. It was a Japanese attack. But hey I know its more fun to live in fantasy land where your the only guy with the Truth because you dare question something but the problem is you don't actually question anything you go "it could be so and I want it to be so despite evidence to the contrary it shall be so" and you end up saying dumb things like that US blew up its central force in its war plans to fight Japan so it could fight Japan.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
reply to post by blocula

As off the wall as this may seem to a lot of people,i think far outside the box and this is not beyond the realm of reality and it is not without strong possibility...

December 7th 1941,a day that will live in infamy,is that actually the greatest false flag conspiracy of all time?

BLOCULA - Thanks for your courage in presenting these ideas. This whole topic is EXTREMELY TABOO in the USA. I know of no person who will discuss it with me........."you're crazy" blah blah

I wrote a letter to Henry Makow recently asking him why the "waters" of Pearl harbor are so "sacred." Same as the fraudulent 9/11 Memorial site - hallowed ground! No one is allowed near the place to do anything whatsoever. Why were the bodies of the "slain soldiers" not brought up for proper burial. Where were the families? The bodies of the men and women were supposedly just beneath the surface - as in NOT DEEP. The entire matter is shrouded in utmost secrecy in the same manner as the alleged VICTIMS of 9/11.

I was suggesting to him that 3,000 or so Americans DID NOT DIE at Pearl Harbor and that is was all a scam to get us into the war - this in a similar manner as the fact that NEITHER DID 3,000 or so Americans DIE on 9/11.................9/11 was the exact same kind of terror scam as was Pearl Harbor.......

Makow never answered my letter.............

The fraud of Pearl harbor is exactly the same as the 9/11 fraud and 9'11 is actually an extension of what was begun in WWII.

Keep up the good work BLOCULA even though they will villify you for doing so.............

The # 3,000 "dead" was just too coincidental for me and that's what got me to thinking along these lines.

The very same mystery surrounds both events - as in "government controlled conspiracies" - both events are intimately connected to one another.

edit on 6-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

There is no mystery, Japanese records, recovered material and the fact taht the Japanese government took credit for it, suggest that you know it was a real attack. But hey those eyewitnesses of sailors who re account the moment when the battleships started blowing up and sinking are all part of the conspiracy too, along with the large amount of evidence.

But hey I'll discuss it with you. Provide evidence that it was a giant cover up and it was really Americans that did it. Anything other then fact 3649 military personal according to wiki died there, and at 911 2,996 died. Obviously with numbers that close an Illuminati conspiracy.

Also an answer to your question about the bodies: www.pearlharbor.org...

One question still haunts visitors to the Arizona Memorial even to this day. Why were the dead not removed? Initially, about 105 bodies were removed but because the ship was never raised, the remainder could not. The priority at that time was salvage of ships that could be repaired -- the ARIZONA was not in that category. As a result, the bodies deteriorated to the point of not being identifiable. Even as late as 1947, requests were made in regard to removal of the dead, but rejected. They are considered buried at sea by the US Navy.

edit on 6-7-2012 by Koffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Koffee

Who was able to get their above the law eyes and hands upon those japanese records and japanese materials long before they were released to the public? and who most likely edited and altered them long before they were allowed to be seen and read? It doesnt take sherlock holmes or a rocket scientist to figure out the answer...

edit on 6-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

just noticed the mods got it up for me i couldnt get the link before up my bad thanx mods.

edit on 6-7-2012 by denver22 because: thanx mods couldnt get link up changed post as i see they have found it for me

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Take your time,theres no rush and for what its worth,my computers been acting really weird lately...

Could some of the members typing off topic posts please leave your personal attacks outside before entering within this thread?

I dont want to see another one of my favorite threads getting axed because of someone elses immature behaviour...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc good reply .. please can you at least look on the other side of
things regarding what others have posted to you , thanks.
I will star your post as that is the best reply from your viewpoint.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Koffee

Who was able to get their above the law eyes and hands upon those japanese records and japanese materials long before they were released to the public? and who most likely edited and altered them long before they were allowed to be seen and read? It doesnt take sherlock holmes or a rocket scientist to figure out the answer...

Again its the giant magical conspiracy, who are these people, how they did change the records, these are pretty big claims, why hasn't any Japanese person said this is BS, how do you know they did this? The answer is you don't and your just grasping for straws. Why are you the only one who believes this is the case?

Proof please provide some. Other then saying a wizard did it over and over again.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Still no evidence then Blocula? No answer to any of my questions then?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I dont want to see another one of my favorite threads getting axed

When I read this it made me wonder, well why not? Do you wish to repeat irrelevant quotes or perhaps you have more that you've been saving? Maybe you just enjoy this little game of dodge the questions. If you're interested in advancing your theory, try answering the questions regarding the logistics of such an operation. There are many that have been simply ignored. That's why we post over and over again variations of this

Originally posted by Koffee

But hey I know its more fun to live in fantasy land where your the only guy with the Truth because you dare question something but the problem is you don't actually question anything you go "it could be so and I want it to be so despite evidence to the contrary it shall be so" and you end up saying dumb things like that US blew up its central force in its war plans to fight Japan so it could fight Japan.

You are still far from demonstrating your "theory" to be plausible. If that's not your intention then why start the thread to begin with?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Still no evidence at all then. What a surprise!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I hate to jump in at this late a stage, but being originally from Japan, I can say with pretty much certainty, while Pearl was not their original target and there is some contention as to how it actually became a target (there are several conspiracy theories about this) Japan certainly did as a nation attack the United States in order to drag them into a Pacific War and attempt to keep the US out of Europe. It did not work, as planned, the United States ended up sending it's huge war machine to both Europe and the Pacific, fighting a two front war and winning it, nuking two Japanese cities and leaving most of the home islands in ruin.

There's really nothing to this theory of yours seriously Blocula....

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I hate to jump in at this late a stage, but being originally from Japan, I can say with pretty much certainty, while Pearl was not their original target and there is some contention as to how it actually became a target (there are several conspiracy theories about this) Japan certainly did as a nation attack the United States in order to drag them into a Pacific War and attempt to keep the US out of Europe. It did not work, as planned, the United States ended up sending it's huge war machine to both Europe and the Pacific, fighting a two front war and winning it, nuking two Japanese cities and leaving most of the home islands in ruin.

There's really nothing to this theory of yours seriously Blocula....

Yes, but you're from Japan - so according to Blocula, you're part of the conspiracy!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I'm honored, I've never been part of a conspiracy before....

I wonder if that gets me brownie points?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koffee

reply to post by Koffee

Again its the giant magical conspiracy, who are these people, how they did change the records, these are pretty big claims, why hasn't any Japanese person said this is BS, how do you know they did this? The answer is you don't and your just grasping for straws. Why are you the only one who believes this is the case?

Proof please provide some. Other then saying a wizard did it over and over again.

I've been explaining how the commonly embraced and currently accepted versions of important,world altering historical events,may not have always happened in the ways we are told to think and taught to believe they did and i've showed various alternative scenarios that might have and have since been suppressed...

If any japanese people ever claimed they didnt attack pearl harbor and some of them probably have several times,would the american mainstream ever know about it?

The only ways the average person would ever really know anything that anyone may have said,are through newspapers,radios,televisions and books and we all know whos running those shows,whos allowing to be released,only what they want seen,heard and read...

The militaristic japanese would have accepted themselves being blamed for the attack on pearl harbor as their armies rapidly swept through china,southeast asia and the pacific,because they would have used that blame to their advantage,as psychological propaganda for their public and to strengthen the apparent invinciblity of their war machine...
edit on 7-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Please show me ONE Japanese person that has denied that Japan attacked Pearl... Please I beg you to... of all of the people I know not one has EVER made that claim, and it's not even really talked about in school there, it's just passed down knowledge.

Don't make a statement like that without proof dude.... Japan is pretty proud of that attack...

(personally I think they should have stuck with the Alaska plan, Japan would have owned Hollywood now
)
edit on 7-7-2012 by vkey08 because: ugh, blocula....

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You haven't proved a single thing in this thread. Here I'll make it easy for you. Name the person in command of the this false flag operation, what military branch was he in, and what carrier did he fly off using what aircraft and where did they move the pilots who attacked their comrades later? And why are you the only person who knows this?

edit on 7-7-2012 by Koffee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join