It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by blocula

BLOC!

I think you would have a MUCH MORE DIFFICULT time convincing any of the still living Japanese participants of the Pearl Harbor Attack that they were really Americans! LOL!

Its no accident when people get their faces seen and their voices heard on television...

Every single one of them has an agent,is the child of someone who has an agent,or is dating someone who is an agent or a producer...

Every single person seen in every mind numbing television commercial,selling mostly useless and meaningless products that no one really wants or needs...

Every single person seen on television talk shows crying their crocodile tears,while spilling their guts out for all to see and hear...

Every single screaming loud mouthed audience member attending those talk shows,who get a few moments of camera time directed at them...

Every single person seen convulsing in holy ecstasy during organized religious events...

Every single person seen crying and fainting at political rallies...

Every single one of them are actors and actresses paid to lie,while following prearranged scripts...

Because we are living in a fabricated world,filled with fabricated people...

So any and or all of the few people who have been interviewed and filmed while claiming they were members of the japanese military from japan who participated in the attack and bombing of pearl harbor,just might have been actors paid to lie and say what we want to hear,words that strictly adhere to tptb's version of events...

Or real japanese from japan,or japanese americans from america,or even hawaiians,coerced and brainwashed and or threatened and forced to say certain things that the war mongering american government and its sabre rattling military high command wanted them to speak and made them say...
edit on 28-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
[Its no accident when people get their faces seen and their voices heard on television...

Every single one of them has an agent,is the child of someone who has an agent,or is dating someone who is an agent or a producer...

Every single person seen in every mind numbing television commercial,selling mostly useless and meaningless products that no one really wants or needs...

Every single person seen on television talk shows crying their crocodile tears,while spilling their guts out for all to see and hear...

Every single screaming loud mouthed audience member attending those talk shows,who get a few moments of camera time directed at them...

Every single person seen convulsing in holy ecstasy during organized religious events...

Every single person seen crying and fainting at political rallies...

Every single one of them are actors and actresses paid to lie,while following prearranged scripts...

Because we are living in a fabricated world,filled with fabricated people...

So any and or all of the few people who have been interviewed and filmed while claiming they were members of the japanese military from japan who participated in the attack and bombing of pearl harbor,just might have been actors paid to lie and say what we want to hear,words that strictly adhere to tptb's version of events...

Or real japanese from japan,or japanese americans from america,or even hawaiians,coerced and brainwashed and or threatened and forced to say certain things that the war mongering american government and its sabre rattling military high command wanted them to speak and made them say...
edit on 28-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
#

Translation: Ok, I have no proof, so I'm just going to pull more silly theories out of my lower intestine.
Blocula, give up, the game's up, you've been defeated.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

...and only you have awakened to the "truth"?

Or have you...?

I'm inclined to believe that you've written a script, no less useless than the scripts for those commercials selling useless products that no one wants, or needs...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Theres more than one piece to every puzzle and just because tptb constantly teach,perpetually force feed and relentlessly hammer home only their version of events at pearl harbor,doesnt mean for sure those are the only ways things could have happened that day.But the american sheeples force fed megalomania,deeply induced and imbedded nationalistic pride and over inflated egos make the vast majority need to think and want to believe that tptb would never intentionally lie to them and would not willingly sacrifice their own peoples lives for power gain and war profit,but they do and they have done so for a very long time now...
edit on 29-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ever since the inception of the united states around two hundred and forty years ago and for many years earlier, the hell bent for greed and living space american government and its saber rattling military high command,has never not been involved within some kind of war and has never not been involved within different types of military actions and operations all over the world and many of them were war mongering false flag events designed to incite rage and vengeance amongst the american sheeple and create overwhelming public support for war after war,again and again...

Timeline Of United States Military Operations > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc....Really now? I am uncertain of why you choose such obvious disprovable Topics?

I can understand if you are upset with current U.S. Political or Military Policy but your topic here is Grasping at straws. I would suggest that if you desire to determine if you are correct to travel to Japan. I do not think you would find one person who would agree with you.
Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't even think that Blocula has straws to grasp at. (Sigh) Ok, here's what he hasn't explained:

How the US armed forces got hold of the plans for the newest Japanese planes.

Where the US built these planes.

Who the US trained to fly these planes (and yes, it does take training to fly a totally new type of plane).

Why the men who flew the planes would bomb, strafe, torpedo and generally brutalise their own fellow countrymen.

Where they all trained (and trained, and trained, because you can never have too much training).

Where they flew from (and no, not the aircraft carriers, because a) you can't fly off 6 carriers worth of planes from just two decks and b) the US aircraft carriers were documented/eyewitnessed/KNOWN to be elsewhere.

Why the Japanese wouldn't throw their hands up and instantly disclaim all knowledge of any such attack.

My conclusion? Hell yes the Japanese did it. Hell no, the USA did not do it. There. Case closed. Can we go and do something more productive now, like watch paint dry? This is almost as bad as the Frisian Islands thread on AH.Com.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
I don't even think that Blocula has straws to grasp at. (Sigh) Ok, here's what he hasn't explained:

How the US armed forces got hold of the plans for the newest Japanese planes.

Where the US built these planes.

Who the US trained to fly these planes (and yes, it does take training to fly a totally new type of plane).

Why the men who flew the planes would bomb, strafe, torpedo and generally brutalise their own fellow countrymen.

Where they all trained (and trained, and trained, because you can never have too much training).

Where they flew from (and no, not the aircraft carriers, because a) you can't fly off 6 carriers worth of planes from just two decks and b) the US aircraft carriers were documented/eyewitnessed/KNOWN to be elsewhere.

Why the Japanese wouldn't throw their hands up and instantly disclaim all knowledge of any such attack.

My conclusion? Hell yes the Japanese did it. Hell no, the USA did not do it. There. Case closed. Can we go and do something more productive now, like watch paint dry? This is almost as bad as the Frisian Islands thread on AH.Com.

Well I have a spin on this.
lets say the upper elite echelon of the U.S. Government broker a deal with Japanese Government. America needs a way into the war, it also needs to get rid of its superseded navy ships, Japan gets to live fire drill its state of the art aircraft carriers, selected targets are chosen between delegates and agreed upon, money is exchanged. and arrangements are made.
The only people that know are the ones that needed to know as was the case in white sands and everyone else witnesses shock and awe and the rest is history. Piece of cake for the U.S.A. government. come on it would be an insult to think they couldnt pull this off, even back in 1941.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

...and in return for this "live fire" exercise, they get their country pretty much destroyed, and get a pair of atomic bombs dropped on 'em, not to mention all the dead soldiers and civilians?

Some how I'm thinking this is very unlikely.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by repeatoffender

...and in return for this "live fire" exercise, they get their country pretty much destroyed, and get a pair of atomic bombs dropped on 'em, not to mention all the dead soldiers and civilians?

Some how I'm thinking this is very unlikely.

Yes. I'd say it's incredibly unlikely.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

How can anyone who knows the nefarious track record of american false flags designed to instigate war,like 911,say its incredibly unlikely pearl harbor was not also a false flag event?

edit on 5-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Only someone who reads, and more importantly understands, history.

Hate to break this to you, but not everything is a conspiracy. Certainly not this craziness.
edit on 7/5/2012 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

How can anyone who knows the nefarious track record of american false flags designed to instigate war,like 911,say its incredibly unlikely pearl harbor was not also a false flag event?

I notice that you haven't addressed any of my points above as to why it was incredibly unlikely. I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Japan was ruthlessly bombed by the united states and britain for the same reasons why germany was and for the same reasons why so many other countries have been ripped apart and torn asunder...

Because the united states and her allies always need to find and fabricate evermore enemies,who are turned into cannon fodder,human testing grounds for tptb's perpetual production of endless varieties of monsterous weapons,for their new and improved death machines...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Japan was ruthlessly bombed by the united states and britain for the same reasons why germany was and for the same reasons why so many other countries have been ripped apart and torn asunder...

Because the united states and her allies always need to find and fabricate evermore enemies,who are turned into cannon fodder,human testing grounds for tptb's perpetual production of endless varieties of monsterous weapons,for their new and improved death machines...

Poor poor Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan, being picked on by the Magical United States of America and its ability to summon forth from out of nowhere a fleet of Japanese carriers and airplanes to false flag themselves and their mind control rays on the those foreign leaders who went along with the attack and the only guy who knows the truth is you

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Koffee

This threads headline and its entire premise hit me like the proverbial ton of bricks one day while i was watching a documentary about the attack on pearl harbor....

The footage i watched and the words i listened to spoken by the narrator again and again,showed and explained about japanese airplanes upon japanese aircraft carriers that were positioned near pearl harbor, loading up their bombs and flying into the air,headed for their american targets...

Then i was shown footage of japanese pilots within japanese airplanes flying through the air and dropping their bombs...

Then i was shown footage of ships and docks exploding and burning at pearl harbor...

Then i was shown footage of a shocked and enraged president roosevelt declaring open war against japan very soon after the attack...

Well in reality,that footage of japanese aircraft carriers with japanese airplanes upon them could have been filmed just about anywhere,because those ships and airplanes were surrounded by nothing but sea and sky...

We dont really know where they really were,we only know where we are told to think they were...

The footage of japanese pilots in japanese airplanes and pearl harbor,were never showed at the same time within the same frames of film,not even once...

We dont really know where they really were flying and what they were really dropping their bombs upon,we only know where we are told to think they were...

All i saw was footage of japanese pilots in airplanes and then an edit and a cut to bombs falling upon ships and docks at pearl harbor...

Whos to say for sure,who really knows without any doubt those japanese pilots were really members of the japanese military from japan?

They easily could have been some of the forcibly interned without a choice japanese americans and or hawaiians and or americans hidden behind flying suits,head gear and goggles who were threatened with the torture and death of themselves and their families if they didnt do it,who were then coerced, forced,bribed and brainwashed into doing it...

Whos to say for sure,who really knows without any doubt those airplanes originated from japan,who knows for sure they were really built by japanese in japan?

American spies,american military personnel and or american industrialists before the war,armed with political power and brief cases filled with quick cash,could have easily obtained japanese aircraft blueprints one way or another...

Not one person within any branch of the american military ever laid their eyes upon the supposedly massive japanese naval armada,that we are told to think was positioned relatively near pearl harbor...

Trying to think and believe what i'm told to think and believe about those extremely vital and very hard to replace american aircraft carriers,that it was just a lucky coincidence they just happened to be mysteriously and way too conveniently missing from pearl harbor during the attack,is more than a little hard for me to swallow...

We dont really know where they really were,we just know where we are told to think they were...

Imo,i know where they really were and i know what they were really doing...

President roosevelt seen and heard by so many while declaring open war against japan,could have been putting on a really good act,saying what he and his script writers thought everyone would want to hear,while filling the american mainstream with rage and vengeance and gaining massive public support for another war during the sinister process...

Wars dont start by accident,they are intentionally fabricted events,nefariously designed behind the scenes for the acquisition of more wealth and power,more natural resources and living space and they are evil...

edit on 6-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Have you come up with any evidence that anything actually happened as you propose or are you simply clinging to the thin thread of "it's possible"?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

As off the wall as this may seem to a lot of people,i think far outside the box and this is not beyond the realm of reality and it is not without strong possibility...

December 7th 1941,a day that will live in infamy,is that actually the greatest false flag conspiracy of all time?

BLOCULA - Thanks for your courage in presenting these ideas. This whole topic is EXTREMELY TABOO in the USA. I know of no person who will discuss it with me........."you're crazy" blah blah

I wrote a letter to Henry Makow recently asking him why the "waters" of Pearl harbor are so "sacred." Same as the fraudulent 9/11 Memorial site - hallowed ground! No one is allowed near the place to do anything whatsoever. Why were the bodies of the "slain soldiers" not brought up for proper burial. Where were the families? The bodies of the men and women were supposedly just beneath the surface - as in NOT DEEP. The entire matter is shrouded in utmost secrecy in the same manner as the alleged VICTIMS of 9/11.

I was suggesting to him that 3,000 or so Americans DID NOT DIE at Pearl Harbor and that is was all a scam to get us into the war - this in a similar manner as the fact that NEITHER DID 3,000 or so Americans DIE on 9/11.................9/11 was the exact same kind of terror scam as was Pearl Harbor.......

Makow never answered my letter.............

The fraud of Pearl harbor is exactly the same as the 9/11 fraud and 9'11 is actually an extension of what was begun in WWII.

Keep up the good work BLOCULA even though they will villify you for doing so.............

The # 3,000 "dead" was just too coincidental for me and that's what got me to thinking along these lines.

The very same mystery surrounds both events - as in "government controlled conspiracies" - both events are intimately connected to one another.

edit on 6-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

part 1
www.ww2study.com...

The Intelligence failure At Pearl Harbor was one not of analysis, as Wohlstetter implies, but of collection.1 There is no doubting the fact that there was an American intelligence failure in December 1941, as the Japanese Pacific Fleet managed to cross the Pacific and attack the American Fleet based at Pearl Harbour without being intercepted or even detected. The question remains as to whether the American failure was one of collection or analysis and this is a point which David Kahn and Roberta Wohlstetter come to very different conclusions about. Whilst Kahn advocates the view that the American failure was due to a lack of available intelligence to be collected, Wohlstetter in 1962 stated her belief that there was enough relevant intelligence to point to the fact that the Japanese Fleet was on its way to attack Pearl Harbour and that the error was in analysis, which overlooked this relevant intelligence, due to ‘background noise’ Firstly I shall examine Kahn`s views in detail and then mention briefly the opposing arguments, such as Wohlstetter`s thesis and the conspiracy theories. The inevitable conspiracy theories about Pearl Harbor, whilst very interesting, have the tendency to fall apart at the seams when analysed closely in relation to the facts.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Fri Jul 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote, added source

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

part 2

www.ww2study.com...

The Japanese Carrier Fleet observed radio silence whilst on its way to its target, and only the elite Japanese Naval officers knew of the attack (i.e. not the Japanese embassy in Washington), so with the limited intelligence sources America had it was impossible to detect the fleets movements or intensions. In 1941 the American traffic analysts lost track of the Japanese Fleet twice and it was assumed that the Fleet was in home waters using short wave radio signals, which turned out to be a correct assumption concerning the fist case, but not the latter where the Japanese Carrier Fleet was actually attacking Indo-China.

edit on 6-7-2012 by denver22 because: ex text

edit on Fri Jul 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join