It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by seagull

Everything is an illusion except for his claims? one cannot take one so seriously if one thinks
the earth is flat like he does.. i say his theories are flat as terry pratchetts disc world.

My $ 2.50s worth..

Rofl, yes but Terry has better ideas!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by seagull

Everything is an illusion except for his claims? one cannot take one so seriously if one thinks
the earth is flat like he does.. i say his theories are flat as terry pratchetts disc world.

My $ 2.50s worth..
Different threads of mine contain different theories,some of them can be connected and some of them have nothing to do with eachother...

No one can deny the possibility that this threads subject could have happened the ways i explained in my opening post and very well might be true and if it is and i think it is,its easily one of the most hushed up and suppressed conspiracies of all time,perhaps tied for first place with tptb,the royal bloodline elites,selling out the souls of humanity to a malevolent race of evil aliens in exchange for high tech and secret knowledge and all the above the law wealth,fame and pleasure those things inevitably bring them...

edit on 21-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Only if you ignore nearly three quarters of a century of scholarship on the subject. With no evidence, other than very shaky heresay, of anything other than how it is chronicled by reputable historians.

Are there questions still pertaining to the events leading up to the attack on Pearl Harbour? Of course there are. But none of them involve fake airplanes, and fake Japanese pilots.

The odds of it having happened as you hypothesize, and it remaining a secret for nearly three quarters of a century are as close to astronomical as it gets. Even Vegas wouldn't touch those odds.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No one can deny the possibility that this threads subject could have happened the ways i explained in my opening post and very well might be true

Yes we can. I'll try to put this in a way that you can understand it. TPTB, speaking through their puppets in Hollywood have told you who bombed Pearl Harbor.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Now back to the standard approach.

No one can deny the possibility that this threads subject could have happened the ways i explained in my opening post and very well might be true

Can and have for 33 pages. Your "theory" requires much suspension of disbelief to be plausible. Can you really say that if this were presented to you by someone else as fact you would believe it? Would you be concerned with the complete lack of evidence in the affirmative?

Do you realize that your "possibility" is only one of many other "possibilities" just as worthy of credence as yours? What elevates your story above all other conceivable "possibilities"? Even if one were willing to throw out all of the accepted history on this matter there is still not one reason to believe it was as you say it was.

edit on 22-6-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: delete apostrophe

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Different threads of mine contain different theories,some of them can be connected and some of them have nothing to do with eachother...

No one can deny the possibility that this threads subject could have happened the ways i explained in my opening post and very well might be true and if it is and i think it is,its easily one of the most hushed up and suppressed conspiracies of all time,perhaps tied for first place with tptb,the royal bloodline elites,selling out the souls of humanity to a malevolent race of evil aliens in exchange for high tech and secret knowledge and all the above the law wealth,fame and pleasure those things inevitably bring them...

edit on 21-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Sadly all your theories share a common characteristic - they are all predicated on a) a silly idea and b) no proof at all.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

No one can deny the possibility that this threads subject could have happened the ways i explained in my opening post

Sorry for being repetitive, but I need to invoke my dinosaur analogy once more. You see, no one can deny the possibility that a dinosaur actually lives in the woods behind my house. There are some strange noises in the bush, you know. If I went around saying that there is indeed a dinosaur in the woods behind my house, most people would look at me as if I were a village idiot, and for a reason.

and very well might be true and if it is and i think it is

...and you really think it is?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc you funny guy, maybe someone should fetch a needle for your threads eh

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I can very easily visualize the evil war mongering american government and its sabre rattling military high command sitting around drinking wine,smoking cigars,manipulating maps,while planning and plotting their attack on pearl harbor,to ensure that the wheels of their perpetual battle machines keep turning,raking in megabucks for the elites and chewing up and spitting out millions of maimed and mangled common people during the sinister process and how tptb back then would have realized that most people would refuse to believe that american leaders would attack and murder their own people for war,because that truth is just too horrible to face and so denying the possibility is easier for most people to live with and 911 is sad and sickening evidence that we here and now are still living under their marching boot heels,imo...

edit on 23-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Y'know, it's all very well and good to have a hypothesis/theory on why an event happened, and how it happened...

But when all the evidence points in another direction entirely, such as this one... Shouldn't you at least consider the strange notion that you're wrong?

There is absolutely no evidence, nor have you brought forth any, to support your, some would say outlandish, theory. Questions have been asked. ...and ignored. No attempt made to provide proof.

Why bother?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Within my opening post i presented a long list of true events and situations that really happened and then explained what may be the real reasons for them happening the ways they did and it is indeed a very real possiblity that the american government and its military high command designed and orchestrated the attack on pearl harbor,just like our 911...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I can very easily visualize

You certainly can. What part of that doesn't make it true do you still not get? In blocworld, a world where reality is an illusion and imagination is reality, in a world where

originally posted by blocula

We are going around and around,but not around upon a circular globe,but around and around upon a slightly curved convex disc

you might be correct but not here. Join the real world.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

reply to post by seagull

Within my opening post i presented a long list of true events and situations that really happened and then explained what may be the real reasons for them happening the ways they did and it is indeed a very real possiblity that the american government and its military high command designed and orchestrated the attack on pearl harbor,just like our 911...

And, just like in your opening post, no proof.
No good answers for the questions asked.
Just wild flights of imagination, with nothing to back it.
Why should anybody believe you?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by seagull

Except that your imagination fails massively in the face of the cold hard reality.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula for the elites and chewing up and spitting out millions of maimed and mangled common people during the sinister

Chewing up people *guffaws* what are you going on about spitting out people.
Poor bloc the charlatans have really done a number on you haven't they....

Maybe, i will just have to chase david icke down the road again, like last time.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula for the elites and chewing up and spitting out millions of maimed and mangled common people during the sinister

Chewing up people *guffaws* what are you going on about spitting out people.
Poor bloc the charlatans have really done a number on you haven't they....

"We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"...Iron Maiden

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

BLOC! You are still at it! LOL! I have to admit that you certainly come up with some incredible...and highly unlikely...posts.

But hey folks! That's Entertainment! I think you would have a MUCH MORE DIFFICULT time convincing any of the still living Japanese participants of the Pearl Harbor Attack that they were really Americans! LOL!

You KILL ME BLOC! LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I try to look at various things from different perspectives,think about numerous issues and events that tptb teach us and tell us to believe are truths,from points of view that are far beyond the narrow minded realm of our currently enforced belief structures,into which our true history has been altered and suppressed by tptb...

edit on 28-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

There is a difference between looking at things, events and questioning dubious Historical Recorded Happening from sources that are known to use ridiculous propaganda to Bring False Glory to their Leadership...such as how North Korean Children are raised to believe their Leader is a Living GOD....and making a statement such as this topic where there is MORE THAN AMPLE DATA AND PROOF AS WELL AS LIVING WITNESSES...to provide accurate Historical Records of what actually happened.

You are pulling a North Korea! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

"We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"...Iron Maiden

Is that really any more relevant than "I talk to shadows from a lonely candle" ~ Queensryche? Hmmmm?
Or how about this?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join