Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 32
42
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 


Yes. I know. Proof of such perfidious actions would have been impossible to hide, considering all the research that has gone on concerning not only the attack itself, but the months, even years prior.

If this isn't the most researched event stemming from WWII, it's certainly in the top two.



I did suggest that Blocula read 'At Dawn We Slept' by Gordon Prange, which is an immense piece of research. I don't think he read it.
I have read that book,twice in fact and for those of us who may be interested, gordon prange wasnt really the author,he didnt even really write it,because it was accumulated by his co-workers from various manuscripts,who then arranged them into book form that was published in 1981,after gordons death in 1980...

and so like it or not,those who were actually responsible for that book,could have easily been made or paid to follow pre-arranged agendas,editing out certain damning truths and editing in certain half truths and blatant lies,resulting in a book that strictly adheres to and follows along with currently enforced historical belief structures...

the power tripping psychops of the war mongering american government and its sabre rattling military high command,the domination and control of their intentionally misleading,nationalistic one way points of view,their force fed into the collective patriotic psyche of the gullible mainstream public,their warped and twisted versions of our drifting further and further into the past history...

Gordon Prange > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Prange may have indeed colored the roll in the disaster played by the Roosevelt administration. In fact, he probably did.

However...

Your entire premise is that the attack was carried out by Japanese-Americans, and/or Hawaiians dressed as Japanese naval aviators flying planes disguised as Japanese planes...

Uh-huh...

Where did they train?

Where are the witnesses that would have come forward? The entire crews of those aircraft carriers? How many aircraft carriers were used? Who commanded them?

Why did the families that were coerced, and the pilots, not come forward at some point? They were all silenced in some fashion?

The crews? The officers? The pilots? The families? Not one, in that mass of humanity came forward? Not one?

Please.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I have read that book,twice in fact and for those of us who may be interested, gordon prange wasnt really the author,he didnt even really write it,because it was accumulated by his co-workers from various manuscripts,who then arranged them into book form that was published in 1981,after gordons death in 1980...

and so like it or not,those who were actually responsible for that book,could have easily been made or paid to follow pre-arranged agendas,editing out certain damning truths and editing in certain half truths and blatant lies,resulting in a book that strictly adheres to and follows along with currently enforced historical belief structures...

the power tripping psychops of the war mongering american government and its sabre rattling military high command,the domination and control of their intentionally misleading,nationalistic one way points of view,their force fed into the collective patriotic psyche of the gullible mainstream public,their warped and twisted versions of our drifting further and further into the past history...

Gordon Prange > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


It was his research, his manuscripts - ergo it was his book. The fact that he didn't live long enough to see it published is neither here nor there. And the sheer amount of research in it - including detailed interviews, documentation, etc - is stunning. Your claims that he had an agenda I find to be... foolish.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 





ur claims that he had an agenda I find to be... foolish.


AngryCymraeg, think of who you talking with, lol



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
AngryCymraeg, think of who you talking with, lol


Too true! He really is extraordinarily ignorant!



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
...Your claims that he had an agenda I find to be... foolish.


Yeah -- but Blocula's MO has alwyas been to turn "what if..." into a "fact".

All he needs to do is simply supggest that it is possible that Prange had an agenda, and that suddenly makes it "the likely truth" in Blocula's eyes.

He does that for every thread he starts. He makes some speculative claim (most of which are technically "possibilities") and begins to believe those speculative claims are "the truth" just because they are possible...

...Well, a lot of things the one can speculate about are possible, but that does not make all of those speculative possibilities "the Truth".



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People
 
The majority of school children lie to each other all the time,saying what they think the other wants to hear...

The majority of boyfriends and girlfriends lie to eachother all the time,saying what they think the other wants to hear...

The majority of husbands and wives lie to eachother all the time,saying what they think the other wants to hear...

The majority of family members lie to eachother all the time,saying what they think the others want to hear...

The majority of selectmen lie to the people who live in their towns all the time,saying what they think the people want to hear...

The majority of mayors lie to selectmen and the people who live in their cities all the time,saying what they think they want to hear...

The majority of governors lie to mayors,selectmen and the other people who live in their state all the time,saying what they think they want to hear...

The majority of presidents lie to selectmen,mayors,governors and everyone else who lives in their country all the time,saying what they think they want to hear...

The majority of countries lie to other countries of the world all the time,saying what they think the others want to hear...

Maybe someday entire planets of various civilizations will be lying to eachother all the time and perhaps they already are?

The majority of everyone lies to themselves and eachother all the time...

And so tptb and their military high command who become the victors of their power and greed driven wars,are no different...

They ensure that the history books that are taught and sold,are edited and written in a way that strictly adheres to and follows along with their prearranged,currently enforced new world order guidelines...

Warped and twisted versions of history filled with half truths and blatant lies,spoon fed to a gullible easily misled mainstream public hungry for easy to live with answers...



edit on 17-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I spoke with a Pearl Harbor survivor one day. The most interesting thing he said was that for days prior to the attack the military was on high alert for a Japanese attack...I'd always thought it was supposed to be a surprise attack but after looking into the situation, the Americans did suspect an attack - but they thought it was going to be from Japanese living on the island...not an overt military attack.

And the Japanese ambassadors delivered a message of war just minutes before the attack. So to suggest that FDR, and his generals & admirals, contrived to get us into this war is a wee bit too fantastic for my belief system. Nice try though.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NosmoKing
 
My no longer with us grandfather volunteered for service during world war 2,when he actually didnt have to go,because he was married with young children still at home and was working for the war effort at the time, welding at the fore river naval shipyard in quincy,mass. for $2.50 cents an hour...

But far away he was sent and far away he willlingly went and he joined the many others who fought the nazis across france and into germany and was wounded in combat...

And even he told me that wars have to be intentionally started,because theres too many mouths to feed and much money to be made...

Pretty cool huh?...very disheartening and utterly sickening indeed...
edit on 17-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
People, stop feeding the obvious trolls.

Really.

Enough of that stupidity on ATS.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You are nuts dude!!!!

reply to post by blocula
 



That is the craziest CT I have ever heard. Cannot possibly be true for a gadzillion reasons. The intercepts for one thing would simply not be plausibly fakable.

Cannot help but think you are pulling our leg. Sincerely, with a smile and best to you, decisively......
edit on 18-6-2012 by decisively because: added, "cannot help but think you are pulling our leg. Sincerely, with a smile, best to you, decisively......"
edit on 18-6-2012 by decisively because: spelling



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively
 


You should check out his other threads about space apollo etc you two will get on just fine



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Obviously I disagree with the premise of this thread...

But...

This thread isn't about the member, it's about his hypothesis.

Let's discuss that, either in support, or in disagreement.

Thanks.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NosmoKing
And the Japanese ambassadors delivered a message of war just minutes before the attack. So to suggest that FDR, and his generals & admirals, contrived to get us into this war is a wee bit too fantastic for my belief system. Nice try though.

Almost true. John Toland mention in his book Infamy that the Japanese Ambassador tried to inform the U.S. of the attack minutes before it actually happened, but instead was a little late due to the time it took to transcribe the message:

The Japanese tried to uphold the conventions of war while still achieving surprise, but the attack began before the notice could be delivered. Tokyo transmitted the 5,000-word notification (commonly called the "14-Part Message") in two blocks to the Japanese Embassy in Washington, but transcribing the message took too long for the Japanese ambassador to deliver it in time. (In fact, U.S. code breakers had already deciphered and translated most of the message hours before he was scheduled to deliver it.)


Still, the fact that the Japanese sent a letter to the U.S. on the day of the attack informing the U.S. of a state of war makes it pretty obvious that the Japanese planned and carried out the attack -- NOT just took credit for it after-the-fact, as the OP claims.

edit on 6/18/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People
 


That pretty much puts the kibosh on the theory.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People
 


That pretty much puts the kibosh on the theory.


No. Not really.

The OP could simply claim that the existence of this letter sent by the Japanese to the U.S. prior to the attack is simply a lie perpetrated by both the U.S. and the Japanese after the fact (the U.S. because they wanted a war, and the Japanese because they wanted to take credit).

You can't have a debate with someone who thinks everything is a lie except the stuff he himself believes...
...which makes me wonder how the OP is so sure what he believes really isn't a lie.

I mean, if it's as easy as waving my hands over information that contradicts my beliefs and saying "it's all a lie", then what's to stop someone from waving a hand over the OP's beliefs and saying "it's all a lie"? If it's that simple (i.e., ignoring the facts), then debates are meaningless.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People
 


That's true enough. If the history books have been "cooked"... How can he be sure that his information hasn't been as well?

We might think to ask that...



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull
 





We might think to ask that...

Why? So he can ignore the question or reply with an anecdote about his grandfather? He doesn't answer questions that prove he's wrong. Did you see this post on this page?


Originally posted by NosmoKing
I spoke with a Pearl Harbor survivor one day. The most interesting thing he said was that for days prior to the attack the military was on high alert for a Japanese attack...I'd always thought it was supposed to be a surprise attack but after looking into the situation, the Americans did suspect an attack - but they thought it was going to be from Japanese living on the island...not an overt military attack.

And the Japanese ambassadors delivered a message of war just minutes before the attack. So to suggest that FDR, and his generals & admirals, contrived to get us into this war is a wee bit too fantastic for my belief system. Nice try though.


What kind of reply is this?

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by NosmoKing
 
My no longer with us grandfather volunteered for service during world war 2,when he actually didnt have to go,because he was married with young children still at home and was working for the war effort at the time, welding at the fore river naval shipyard in quincy,mass. for $2.50 cents an hour...

But far away he was sent and far away he willlingly went and he joined the many others who fought the nazis across france and into germany and was wounded in combat...

And even he told me that wars have to be intentionally started,because theres too many mouths to feed and much money to be made...

Pretty cool huh?...very disheartening and utterly sickening indeed...




Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People
 


That pretty much puts the kibosh on the theory.


For any reasonable person that would be true, however in this case we're dealing with

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Pauligirl
 
I present some of my ideas and theories as facts,because they very well could be true and i believe they are


Very well could be true + belief = true? NO!



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Speaking as a historian, I've never seen a booked book. Wet ones certainly (never walk and read next to a stream) but never cooked.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull
 


Everything is an illusion except for his claims? one cannot take one so seriously if one thinks
the earth is flat like he does.. i say his theories are flat as terry pratchetts disc world.

My $ 2.50s worth..





new topics

top topics



 
42
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join