It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

What the vast majority of mainstream people,especially americans thoroughly brainwashed by nationalistic pride and blinded by war mongering patriotism,automatically and robotically accept as facts,are actually believing force fed half truths and total lies,designed to warp and twist history, intentionally suppressing and denying what really happened...

edit on 9-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I still see that you have no proof.
edit on 10-6-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Any so called proof that the japanese,from japan,attacked and bombed pearl harbor,i have easily exposed as possible lies and deceptions within this thread again and again..

I have countered any and all of the so called accurately written,documented and expressed history thats been written and spoon fed to a gullible public by the victors of world war two...

I have also explained how americans could have perpetrated that terrible war mongering act,or brainwashed, threatened and forced japanese americans and hawaiians into doing it for them,flying japanese airplanes built by americans in america,launched from the american aircraft carriers that amazingly,just happened to not be inside pearl harbor...

edit on 10-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Any so called proof that the japanese (from japan) attacked and bombed pearl harbor,i can easily expose as possible lies and deceptions and i have countered and explained how americans could have perpetrated that terrible war mongering act,or brainwashed,threatened and forced japanese americans and hawaiians into doing it for them,flying japanese airplanes built by americans in america,launched from the american aircraft carriers that amazingly,just happened to not be in pearl harbor...

Except that you've been proven wrong so many times (the question of the planes, the aircraft carriers, um, everything really) that it's getting to be laughable. Do you have ANY proof at all?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

No ones been able to prove anything i've said wrong,only repeating what they have been taught to think and told to believe by the american military and government who won world war two,who then wrote warped and twisted versions of history,half truths and total lies that adhere and follow the strictly enforced agendas of their war mongering new world order...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Its amazing and very frightening to realize the horrible things that many people have been forced into doing,when they and their loved ones were threatened with torture and death and the terrible things that many people have willingly done,when they were offered lots of quick cash...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No ones been able to prove anything i've said wrong,only repeating what they have been taught to think and told to believe by the american military and government who won world war two,who then wrote warped and twisted versions of history,half truths and total lies that adhere and follow the strictly enforced agendas of their war mongering new world order...

Sorry are you now saying that someone else won World War Two? Andorra perhaps? Hang on a sec - (wanders off whistling, reads the rest of the thread, then comes back) yup, you've been disproved an insane number of times and still you offer no proof other than windy theories and baseless speculation.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Its amazing and very frightening to realize the horrible things that many people have been forced into doing,when they and their loved ones were threatened with torture and death and the terrible things that many people have willingly done,when they were offered lots of quick cash...

Aha, so you have proof then! Where, pray tell, is it then?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I find it a helluva lot easier accepting the horrible,all too plausible and very real possibility that the perpetually war mongering american government and its continuously sabre rattling military were responsible for attacking and bombing pearl harbor,just like they,unfortunately,were most likely also responsible for orchestrating and carrying out the attacks of 911,than i do trying to believe that the japanese navy was able to sail a vast armada of numerous aircraft carriers and submarines,along with dozens of supporting ships around 4,000 miles across the pacific ocean undetected,then with all those ships positioned nearby,successfully attacked and bombed pearl harbor with hundreds of airplanes,then sailed around 4,000 miles all the way back to japan and yet none of those ships were ever seen even once by any american,in all seriousness,think about that...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I find it a helluva lot easier accepting the horrible,all too plausible and very real possibility that the perpetually war mongering american government and its continuously sabre rattling military were responsible for attacking and bombing pearl harbor,just like they,unfortunately,were most likely also responsible for orchestrating and carrying out the attacks of 911,than i do trying to believe that the japanese navy was able to sail a vast armada of numerous aircraft carriers and submarines,along with dozens of supporting ships around 4,000 miles across the pacific ocean undetected,then with all those ships positioned nearby,successfully attacked and bombed pearl harbor with hundreds of airplanes, then sailed around 4,000 miles all the way back to japan and yet none of those ships were ever seen even once by any american,in all seriousness,think about that...

Except that we know that it happened. Oh and it wasn't a 'vast armada', it was just 6 aircraft carriers, 2 battleships, 2 heavy cruisers,1 light cruiser, 9 destroyers and most importantly 8 tankers (they contain fuel you know!) - and that more than enough. We know where they were we know where they started from and we even know that some of the Japanese pilots took pictures of the attack, which is yet another fatal flaw in your theory. We also know that they stopped off on the way back to Japan to help with the attack on Wake Island. We also know that the Japanese closely studied the successful British attack on the Italian Fleet at Taranto in 1940. How strange, why would they study that - oh yes, to help with the attack on Pearl Harbour!
The attack was very carefully planned and executed, especially the approach route, which was to the North of Hawaii and therefore had the added benefit of bad weather to screen them. As for your statement about the fact that no American say the fleet - well they did search quite hard, but sadly to the South-West after a duff reconnaissance report. They didn't have many planes to use to search with as well - most of the planes on Oahu were destroyed by the Japanese. And by the time that they started searching in the right direction, the Japanese Fleet had moved out of range. So, no surprise there that they never saw them right?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

I find it a helluva lot easier accepting the horrible,all too plausible and very real possibility that the perpetually war mongering american government and its continuously sabre rattling military were responsible for attacking and bombing pearl harbor,just like they,unfortunately,were most likely also responsible for orchestrating and carrying out the attacks of 911,than i do trying to believe that the japanese navy was able to sail a vast armada of numerous aircraft carriers and submarines,along with dozens of supporting ships around 4,000 miles across the pacific ocean undetected,then with all those ships positioned nearby,successfully attacked and bombed pearl harbor with hundreds of airplanes, then sailed around 4,000 miles all the way back to japan and yet none of those ships were ever seen even once by any american,in all seriousness,think about that...

some of the Japanese pilots took pictures of the attack, which is yet another fatal flaw in your theory.
American long range ocean patrol planes,flown from the aleutian islands,were ordered grounded a couple of days before pearl harbor was attacked and those patrols,capable of flying over 2,000 miles,were never ordered to cease for any reason before,think about that and why eactly were they suddenly halted? what was it that the american government and military command didnt want those pilots seeing? the fact that there was no japanese naval armada sailing anywhere in the entire region? and the mysteriously missing from pearl harbor american aircraft carriers positioned nearby, launching waves of airplanes designed to look japanese? being flown by japanese americanes and hawaiians who were threatened, forced,coerced,brainwashed and bribed into doing it? imo yes,thats exactly what was really going on...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
weren't the Japanese lured into attacking Pearl Harbour by cutting off their oil supply?

well maybe if japan wasn't so busy conquering everybody in asia and moving on closer and closer to american and allied territories when we barely had a pacific fleet to defend ourselves from such aggression, then we wouldn't have seen fit to have done such, besides by that logic it seems you think it's ok to attack another country just for refusing to trade with them, is that how it is?

i'm tired of people revising history just for the sake of blaming america for everything that goes wrong, it's like america isn't allowed to defend itself for any reason, is it because our country never has had a serious threat to it's mainland that people somehow want to justify their sufferings(in war) vs our lack of suffering by claiming that our country causes every foreign conflicts for gain?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I find it a helluva lot easier accepting the horrible,all too plausible and very real possibility that the perpetually war mongering american government and its continuously sabre rattling military were responsible for attacking and bombing pearl harbor,
Of course you find it easier ..... because you cannot find a shred of proof . First thing you got right so far is admiting you more or less have none so you are gonna find it easier.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This topic is the single largest piece of Bulls*** I ever have seen.

Enough Said.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

some of the Japanese pilots took pictures of the attack, which is yet another fatal flaw in your theory.
American long range ocean patrol planes,flown from the aleutian islands,were ordered grounded a couple of days before pearl harbor was attacked and those patrols,capable of flying over 2,000 miles,were never ordered to cease for any reason before,think about that and why eactly were they suddenly halted? what was it that the american government and military command didnt want those pilots seeing? the fact that there was no japanese naval armada sailing anywhere in the entire region? and the mysteriously missing from pearl harbor american aircraft carriers positioned nearby, launching waves of airplanes designed to look japanese? being flown by japanese americanes and hawaiians who were threatened, forced,coerced,brainwashed and bribed into doing it? imo yes,thats exactly what was really going on...

Erm, ever looked at a map? And what long-range patrol planes on the Aleutians? Oh and please be silent about the American aircraft carriers. I've already disproved your ridiculous theory. Next!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The only thing I've heard, and this was from my parents who were adults at the time, my dad served in WWII and is still alive at 93, was that Roosevelt knew of the impending attack but chose to allow it to happen in order to justify our involvement in the war, which at the time was a relatively unpopular decision. That was and still is his opinion. It's also been alleged by many others.

Maybe this was the reason for having the fleet and reconnaissance planes stand down - too allow the attack to happen. That would be a horrid act if true. Never heard it was Americans actually doing the bombing. That's a pretty far stretch.

Pearl Harbor advance-knowledge conspiracy theory

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Where is your proof?

I'm deadly serious about that question. My father lost a cousin in the attack on Pearl Harbor. Japanese records clearly delineate the planning, and execution of the attack. Personal diaries. Govt. records.

Where is your proof?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by blocula

Where is your proof?

I'm deadly serious about that question. My father lost a cousin in the attack on Pearl Harbor. Japanese records clearly delineate the planning, and execution of the attack. Personal diaries. Govt. records.

Where is your proof?

Erm, he doesn't have any.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yes. I know. Proof of such perfidious actions would have been impossible to hide, considering all the research that has gone on concerning not only the attack itself, but the months, even years prior.

If this isn't the most researched event stemming from WWII, it's certainly in the top two.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Yes. I know. Proof of such perfidious actions would have been impossible to hide, considering all the research that has gone on concerning not only the attack itself, but the months, even years prior.

If this isn't the most researched event stemming from WWII, it's certainly in the top two.

I did suggest that Blocula read 'At Dawn We Slept' by Gordon Prange, which is an immense piece of research. I don't think he read it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Or even Walter Lords book, the title of which I can't recall just off hand...

There are so many well researched books out there that shed light on both the Japanese side, and the American side that no amount of cover up would hold.

So many honorable men such as Kimmel, Short, Richardson, Fletcher, Halsey, Spruance, Nimitz, and on down the food chain, including those fictional pilots, and the crews of the ships involved...the kidnapped, threatened families would have been in the know. No way does the cover up stick.

Not possible in any shape, fashion, or form.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join