It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

.....the americans? the same americans who were busy carpet bombing,fire bombing and atom bombing them and their country to hell? who would have listened to the japanese,who would have even wanted to and who would have been allowed to release their comments to the press and media?

This is what you said. The Japanese were NOT attacked in force until later in the war. They could have used the "fake" American attack as propaganda against us and the allies.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Imagine the japanese government and its military high command altering airplanes so they appeared to be american airplanes and than flew 50 of them from a secret location and severely false flag bombed tokyo and then wildly proclaimed through their radio and newspaper medias that america has attacked us! we must seek revenge! this day will live in infamy! we are now at war with the usa!...

If that was done,99% of japanese citizens would have fallen for it hook line and sinker and would have willingly and happily marched,flown and sailed off to war against the usa...

Just like we secretly did to ourselves and then openly against japan...imo...

edit on 9-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
obviously FDR & Japanese-American officer orchestrated this false flag by feeding Japanese intel to encourage Pearl Harbor to be bombed and forwarding the counterintel right to DC where it was registered then destroyed, casuaties maximized for greatest 'shock & awe" at the hands of wretched foreigners - just like repeated in 9/11 and who knows what other false flags perpetrated by American in its mere 2 centuries' reign of terror on earth...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Who actually saw him in,or near the waters of pearl harbor on the 7th? how many people in pearl harbor actually saw him then and spoke with this supposed japanese midget submariner afterwards under armed guard? 5? 10? maybe 15 people? and he could so easily have been a plant,an imposter paid to lie or a "japanese american" forced to play the role and lie...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MinMin

In the Spirit of ATS i will give you a star.

It's really not in the spirit of ATS.

It's nothing more than an opinion piece trying to be passed off as fact.

No sources.

No evidence to back up the OP's claims.

Ironically though, there is plenty of evidence that contradicts the OP's theory but this will be disregarded and ignored...

Not in the spirit of ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga

Originally posted by yourmaker
weren't the Japanese lured into attacking Pearl Harbour by cutting off their oil supply?

I believe the Atomic bomb was well under preparation by the time the Americans entered the war,
they got the funding in 1939.

edit on 8-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

no. germany was working on atomic weapons way before america was. we didnt receive funding of any type to design any weapon for a war we were not part of until almost 4 years later.

if we did have it, the war wouldnt of lasted very long. it would of stopped as soon as we announced we had it and displayed its power.

also the people who built our atomic weapons were originally the same scientists working on germany's atomic weapons and other missiles/rockets/weapons of mass destruction/jet engine aircraft
edit on 8-4-2012 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2012 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

I am not saying that Blocula is right with his theory but with such a scam only less than a few people would know. Even generals would be kept out of the scam loop.

Because the Japanese people considered their emperor a God or demi-god one would expect he should be in the know. Without his approval nothing of that magnitude would be initiated. From where came the order to attack?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

he could so easily have been a plant,an imposter paid to lie or a "japanese american" forced to play the role and lie...

Your wilful ignorance is painful and your excuses are weak and predictable.

No Japanese soldier would dishonour his Emperor, his family or his country by letting themselves be captured or pretend to be captured.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I believe that fdr,his cabinet and his military high command not only know about the attack on pearl harbor before it happened,but they were the ones who were directly responsible for attacking it.To ensure that the world would once again be thrown into the living hell of another war and so the gaping,drooling, expendable, human body munching jaws of their war machine would swallow up billions of dollars for the elite industrialists and the political royalty...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Japan was attacking in the far east during the time period around december 7th 1941,but they had no logistical or military intentions of sailing an entire fleet,with 6 aircraft carriers,4,000 miles across the pacific ocean to attack an american harbor and fdr,his military high command and their foreign spies realized that and so they themselves staged the attack on pearl harbor to ensure public support and guarantee themselves entry into the war...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Japan was attacking in the far east during the time period around december 7th 1941,but they had no logistical or military intentions of sailing an entire fleet,with 6 aircraft carriers,4,000 miles across the pacific ocean to attack an american harbor and fdr,his military high command and their foreign spies realized that and so they themselves staged the attack on pearl harbor to ensure public support and guarantee themselves entry into the war...

....In your opinion.

Opinion is not fact, please do not mistake the two.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Jee-ZUS! I've read every comment, and now I have a raging headache.

Blocula, if you are that determined to believe, who am I to argue? No amount of documentation, no amount of personal recollection, no amount of historical fact, and no amount of resistance and persuasion by peers will be sufficient. There may have been conspiratorial elements connected to Pearl Harbor, but the one you've picked is the least likely--in my opinion, let me hasten to add. But if you're still sticking to your guns at this point, this is where I take my leave.

Good luck....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Pearl Harbor was a false flag in the sense that we had been warned a few days beforehand yet chose to let it happen so we could rally public support for the war. In many ways we needed to enter the war for the sake of our economy. It's true that Japan was baited into the attack by us.

Something is to be said for the discrimination and abuse of Japanese-Americans during that time period. Absolutely disgraceful.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Think for a second, that this story has made it into the war stories to remember beacuse of the names more than the events or who did it.

It's Pearl Harbor. A pearl is a white spherical jewel created by an undersea creature after a grain of sand becomes an irritant. It is a prized possession to someone with an eye for value. Think, the pearl of great price. A pearl is a symbol of a beautiful thing. The human soul, when perfected, shines bright and white, and is seens in a luminous sphere around their body, much like a pearl.

The invasion of Pearl Harbor is shown with air-craft from another country. It matters not so much the country from the storyteller's standpoint, but of the history of the listener. The scene is of air forces invading the pearl. Think prince of the power of the air.

The USA was steeped in Judeo-Christian symbolisms around the 2nd world war, if you believe history books and don't believe that the world around you is a holographic fabrication designed to deceive. So in mythology, the thing that remains after history falls apart, flying beings invading a pearl, or, satans forces invading a perfected being. Archetypically, you either like the image or you hate it, but I think a part of you enjoys it when you look at it again and again. Or perhaps, the powers that brought you to the story again, are trying to tell you something which is not related to countries or wars, but a condition of your soul.

So that is how history becomes mythology, because of the names, and how maybe politicians weave these names and symbols into their speeches to cause their audience to react in a certain way. To open it up, speculate on who to blame, and apply it to how you see the universe says more about you than it does about history.

So maybe those were American planes designed to look like Japanese ones. Maybe time travelers in USA's future rigged history with hologram-stealth UFO craft to confuse the masses. Maybe it never happened, and it was from a parallel universe, so if you actually go back to Hawaii, they will have never heard of a Pearl Harbor disaster. Maybe they call it Coconut Catastrophe day when you meet them in person and not through the newspaper. It's propaganda, based on who wrote it more than who did it. It's good though that you are questioning your reality.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

I quite literally awakened yesterday morning with the thought in my mind that america attacked pearl harbor,not the japanese and as those startling thoughts and realizations were flowing vividly through my mind, the exact words that i used in this threads headline came to me and i think they somehow subconsciously stemmed from reading through the amazingly outside the box thread that member holywar666 recently started called,jfk was never killed.Because i fell asleep thinking about that amazingly supressed possibility being orchestrated and actually being true and then i woke up with bewildering thoughts that americans attacked pearl harbor,although i did not dream about it happening and then in the morning, i re read about the attack on pearl harbor,while holding onto the point of view that americans did it and all the pieces were able to be fitted into the events of that morning,america could have actually done it and i think they did,more or less just like 911...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

Unless the leaders of Japan were in on it too and this was all a big play with everybody playing their part.

Well not everybody.

Nothing happened as we think it did, or as we were told.

some things are 99% true and some only about 5% true.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Quotes from winston churchill,british prime minister during ww-2

"You can always count on americans to do the right thing,after they've tried everything else"

"There are a terrible lot of lies going about the world and the worst of it is that half of them are true"

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I used to do a lot of volunteer work and one of the places I used to volunteer was a retirement home. Many of the elderly men would talk to me about stories of their life. I actually spoke to one man who said he was working in the white house or somewhere when that message came through warning of a Japanese attack and that Henry Wallace, VP at the time if I remember correctly, was the leading voice naysaying against that. The sentiment was that Japan, nor any country, would move in on us because we were pretty much thousands of miles away and we weren't even a part of the war really. The way this old man explained things to me is that it was all overconfidence and nothing else.

Take that for what it is. Just thought I would share that here.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
And now they label 911 the new Pearl Harbour. Congrats to OP for thinking outside the box

None of us have the ability to prove or disprove the theory but it is very worthwhile to consider all the angles.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

no. germany was working on atomic weapons way before america was. we didnt receive funding of any type to design any weapon for a war we were not part of until almost 4 years later. if we did have it, the war wouldnt of lasted very long. it would of stopped as soon as we announced we had it and displayed its power. also the people who built our atomic weapons were originally the same scientists working on germany's atomic weapons and other missiles/rockets/weapons of mass destruction/jet engine aircraft

You would be incorrect on several things here. The Manhattan project (thought not know as the Manhattan project yet) started in 1939 by order of President Roosevelt (FDR) as a joint US, British, and Canadian project, Under the direction/oversight of the National Bureau of Standards, later handed of to the Office of Scientific Research and Development, then in 1942 to the US Army where it became known officially as the "Manhattan Project".

I also categorically dispute your claim that it was the same scientists worked on both programs. Many scientist who had family names of histories that were German did participate in the Manhattan project, but they were not captured German scientists.

The Manhattan project started well before the US entered the war, so it was not greatly influenced, nor was Pearl Harbor "planned" to increase the funding or get the project going.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Wouldn't or shouldn't have been the first .... then again ... what do any of us know?

Then again, ....

The deal is, "they" threatened .... status quo (CIA ops.) ...

DIE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join