It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost
I thought there was a conspiracy all ready about pearl harbor.

Something about the Japanese squadron picked up on radar and a secret message

to the President and also wired telegram.

Military intelligence at the time was aware Japan was preparing for war. They just didn't know when.
The attack on Pearl Harbor was without a formal declaration of war. It was as surprise as to when. It was not a surprise that it would happen. We were unprepared and mistakes were made.

Our entire Pacific Fleet was nearly destroyed at Pearl Harbor. Had the carriers been there, it would have been the winning strike of the war. That is not a good sacrifice even in a chess game.

Nobody, not the Japanese and not even Roosevelt knew the power of the American war machine being able to turn out ships and planes at record rates. It was totally unprecedented in history as to how fast we recovered. That was because people still believed in America. People of all colors worked side by side in the plants, factories and fields. Nobody could have foreseen our power when harnessed. However, Eisenhower warned of the military industrial complex and said it needed to be watched in the future. He was right again.

Now people fight wars on their Xbox and think they have uncovered conspiracies. Wrong again. War happens, bullets fly, flesh is ripped and people die. No reset button.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
You don't want to believe the history books? Is that why you don't want to open a math book. You disagree that 2+2 =4?

Actually, i have a history book right here that belongs to a family member. On page 333 it says:

At about 9:40 a.m, a third hijacked plan tore into the side of the Pentagon, the gigantic headquarters of the U.S Military

Until us Americans are given proper video footage of this plane crash, then why should i believe a Boeing hit the Pentagon? It goes on to talk about the "sudden" "unimaginable" collapse of the WTC.

No i do not trust history books.
edit on 9-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by caf1550
there is no conspirarcy around the attack on Pearl Harbor.

FDR wanted the japanese to make the first move.

And this is a conspiracy?

...or are you in an alternate reality?

Sorry, but i cannot figure out how that is a conspiracy.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

read the whole post

the key word is "sacrificed"

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Then you make up your own history as you go along. You will be much happier...until crunch time.

I am tired of this trolling. Exhort your beliefs until the cows come home.
There are 9 pages of people giving you the facts and you still won't believe the truth.

You are still wrong.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There is no reason to believe this. The Japanese never denied the attacks. But Amercia put them in a position where they had to strike or give up on their imperial ambitions.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by blocula

Thats the most stupidest conspiracy I've heard of all time!

Now I like a good conspiracy like most people but this aint one of them.

Alas...the thread is 10 pages and growing.

A sad commentary...when you look at the state of our nation today.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The Ameriicans were warned by the Australians who saw the Japanese fleet heading to Pearl Harbour. I only read this in recent times. Cant remember where but I think it had something to do with the aniversay of the event.

The Australians didnt attack the Japanese because they were way out gunned and were heading south to refuel.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic
reply to post by blocula

The Ameriicans were warned by the Australians who saw the Japanese fleet heading to Pearl Harbour. I only read this in recent times. Cant remember where but I think it had something to do with the aniversay of the event.

The Australians didnt attack the Japanese because they were way out gunned and were heading south to refuel.

Can I ask what on earth Australian ships were doing north-west of Hawaii???

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

What? Eh? Please explain.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sorry OP...

This conspiracy theory simply has too many people involved that would need to be kept quiet to
be anywhere near reasonable and viable. Too many pilots, captains, etc. It would have taken a mountain
of cover-ups and lies and deceit to pull this off, not to mention the coercion of all loyal American
servicemen who would have resisted.

I've heard this argument used about 9/11, and it is a strong argument from a logical stand-point.
But 9/11 could have been pulled off by a hundred souls (or less) and those souls could have
easily been culled from un-American ranks. Pearl Harbor would have taken many more souls.
And most would have had to been culled from strongly American ranks of servicemen.

IMO, the Pearl Harbor attack was allowed to happen by war sympathizers within the US government
war cabal. Though I don't think they expected it to be such a devastatingly effective attack. They
probably thought the attack would be just enough to incite the American populace to war and not
(as it turned out to be) the complete slaughter that it was.
edit on 9-4-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Indeed America had a hand on some level in the attack happening but it was the Japanese who did the actual attack , why would the entire Japanese Carrier Fleet Lie about all of the events surrounding the attack ? Did AMerica know ..100 % YES . Did America secretly help stage it , scary thought .

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
weren't the Japanese lured into attacking Pearl Harbour by cutting off their oil supply?

I believe the Atomic bomb was well under preparation by the time the Americans entered the war,
they got the funding in 1939.

edit on 8-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

This is a very important point. There are many who feel that Nukes can only be detonated at certain points on the earth and at certain times (sun, magnetic field etc. are contributing factors). If the US, or those really in charge, wanted to use it, they'd need an excuse to go to the Japan region to drop it.

It is curious that the attack on PH meant we went to Europe to fight. The connection there is dubious at best, misleading to be sure. An attack should not be an excuse to kill anyone you see fit, YET, this has happened since then. Planes crashed into a couple of towers, not via a country but via regular guys and we ran off and invaded Iraq, who had nothing to do with it via a preplanned war effort and few had any problem with it because an attack means you can kill who you want I guess.

Sadly the official story is always the story, no matter what happens later the first story is the only story and that's the way it is, and will always be.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The U.S. provoked and allowed the attack to happen. This gives them plausible deniability and the end result they wanted.

Roosevelt wanted to enter the war early on and also knew the American people didn't want to get involved. This was the perfect way to do it.

The carriers were not present along with a great many more convenient events.

This technique is used to this day with great success. I don't think I need to go into the list here, but we're reminded of it every September.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is crazy i know people that were there and they saw the japs

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There are really no standards here. What a moronic joke. There are not enough words for how stupid this is. What are you, twelve?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If japan didn't really attack pearl harbour, who really bombed japan?

Whale and dolphin...or chicken and cow?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

What? Eh? Please explain.

holy moly, google it. many books written on it, and probably 100's of websites

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If I overlook the whole declaration of war thing by Japan... this is still ridiculous. Thank you for the entertainment but the believability factor just isn't there.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

There are enough people who hate us. We don't need to attack ourselves.

I grew up knowing someone who sat outside a port hole smoking a cigarette with a guy that was
too fat to get out. Martin sat with the fellow until the ship went under. He was there and was smart enough to
know who was attacking. No mention of a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I don't understand how nonsensical tosh such as this, which flies in the face of all historical evidence and facts
Who wrote the so called historical facts and evidence? The winners of the war,of course and the winners like to make important events look comfortable from their points of view and only if it fits into their version of the story,will it then become the version we are taught and told about,not the losers version,we never hear from the defeated enemies perspectives and i have read about 150 non fiction books about ww-2 and i dont think i've even seen a historical book written from japans point of view,from a japanese person who was in the war.It just wouldnt be politically correct to hear what they have to say...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join