It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New To The Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hello everyone, my name is SSgt43 and I am brand new to ATS.com. I have just returned from Iraq and this seems like a good site to hear about defense and National security. Hope to hear from everyone.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SSgt43
I have just returned from Iraq and this seems like a good site to hear about defense and National security.

Nice to see that you made it back in one piece

and yes you've come to the best place on the net for Defence and National Security info

just u2u me if you need any help and don't forget about belowtopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Welcome aboard SSgt43! You will find many insights on many different subjects here at ATS. Glad you made it out of Iraq in one piece.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

Im sure you will enjoy this site

Take a good look around and if you have any questions feel free to u2u me

Asala

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Welcome SSgt43!!! Glad to have you here with us! I look forward to hearing more from you and hope that you will feel at home here.

Jemison

BTW, I'm assuming by your screen name you are in the military, if so, a huge THANK YOU for your service! If not, would you mind sharing with us what took you to Iraq?

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Jemison]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hi SSgt43,

Welcome to ats feel free to u2u me
if you need anything

cya arouns the site
se7en

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

BTW, I'm assuming by your screen name you are in the military, if so, a huge THANK YOU for your service! If not, would you mind sharing with us what took you to Iraq?

I have just got out of the military. I did five years in the USAF with tours in Greenland, Germany, Guam, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and finally Iraq. The reason I went to Iraq was because I thought it was the right thing to do. I am single and they were trying to make a married guy go so I volunteered for him. I thought he had a little bit more to lose than me. The tour was definitly an experience. I fully support the war and from first hand experience, I know we are winning. Thanks for the reply. I look forward to chatting with all of you!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hey! I'm also a newbie here who was a Staff Sergeant in Iraq! I totally agree with you in supporting what we're doing over there!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Welcome i guess your a stargate fan right? Anyway yeah this is a great site and it has a forum on everything you want. Enjoy the site

top topics

join