It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Lord [WRC]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"True and Faithful here is the shield of my DEFENDER!"

I am a Theist

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

"That is what my Son said yet you call him a liar. Did you even go look?

If he said the same thing and he was a liar, aren't you also a liar for coming here with this testimony?

Go away False Prophet..."

II'm calling Christ a liar? Really,now? You're no messenger. You're just another individual who wants to feel special and hear themselves rattle. I suppose you believe in the "rapture" fallacy as well. Of course, you would be one "worthy" of such an escape. Be gone teacher of the GREAT DELUSION!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

"That is what my Son said yet you call him a liar. Did you even go look?

If he said the same thing and he was a liar, aren't you also a liar for coming here with this testimony?

Go away False Prophet..."

II'm calling Christ a liar? Really,now? You're no messenger. You're just another individual who wants to feel special and hear themselves rattle. I suppose you believe in the "rapture" fallacy as well. Of course, you would be one "worthy" of such an escape. Be gone teacher of the GREAT DELUSION!!!

"YOU came HERE and opened your mouth. Words came out of YOUR mouth like flies.

I am here in the NAME of the Father. You are here to glorify your own name.

You want credit only to your self for your words. Thus I deem you Lord of the Flies!

Now open your mouth and let them out, or forever remain silent."

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I am only the messenger...

Children of the nation of Islam, in the name of ALLAH, As-SalamuAlaykum.

Today is YOUR day. RISE and be Lords.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"Children of the Nation of Islam, your Moon has been turned to blood.

I give you a new moon and she is "Queen of Angels". Through her Muhammad met my Son.

She is MY MAHDI.

Follow her as she follows my Son.

Rise and be Lords."

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review

Carry on, but please post to the story in the OP, not other threads on ATS.
edit on 10/4/12 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I love reading comments in these contest entry threads by people who think the OP's are random ravings of a lunatic

PRAISE THE LORD !!!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This sort of self-proclamation used to work splendidly over 500 years ago (perhaps aided by hallucinogens or just insanity)...hence, there remains a notable vestige of this superstitious rubbish even into the current century.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

In other words, the joke is basically on us?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This writing contest entry thread is NOT going to become a venue for personal attacks.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
"Sinful Children of Egypt!

I sent my Son into your City to announce your freedom and YOU refused to hear him out. He came bearing my authority and you mocked him!

Sinful wicked Children! I now name you Sodom and will wipe you from this Earth! Never again will my light shine in you. Nations will come upon you and see your transgressions and mock you for eternity.

I cast you from me!

Come out of her my Children!"

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am only the messenger...

"Now that all may see that my Judgement is just, here I will reveal the TWO PROPHETS.

My Son came here in this city of ZION and named two to witness for him. They did not believe and therefore did not do as he asked. These two are prophets for they represent the peace offering my Son was bestowing to mankind. All rejected it. Therefore, I raised up TWO new prophets, who will be my lights, and their cities lampstands to the whole world of my power and glory.

This city I deem ZION and from here will my light shine through all men. The other city I deemed EGYPT. It is now deemed Sodom and will remain a light of the blind prophet. I will not link to that place here, but if one seeks they shall find.

Look where they named my Son "IAMAYAM" and see their folly."

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
"Rebellious children of the Nation of Islam! You did not rise when I told you to rise.

You reject the gift I have given you. Insolent, wicked, rebellious children! I will snatch the moon I have given you from you!

Farrakhan, YOU tempt the anger of the LORD! Your name will now be DESTRUCTION!"

"The Nation of Islam is now blotted from the face of the Earth. Know that Farrakhan is the name of YOUR destroyer.

Come out of her my Children!"

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Just so your aware for future reference....You've pretty much ruined your "short story" with continued nonsense. If you want to continue to "bump your own thread" with more of the same, ask a mod to move this to the rant forum, as it no longer appears to be a short story.

I mean no personal insult to you by saying such....but really?....why disolve a decent story into madness.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There's something about a post count comparison that you should do. From my perspective, this is a thread containing his short story, so he can act however he wants. His actions may be the result of a topical fill, and well it is. If he wants to be lord, well, it is his thread.

I find the ramblings to be interesting, and I already gave my flag.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Poor blinded children. Why do you move me to judgement against each other?

Do you not know that the hour of my Judgement is at hand?

How late is the hour? Do you know children?

Today is MY day! Today I WILL RISE!

Do you not know who I am?

I AM THE LORD!

Stop looking at the words and HEAR them. Is that YOUR voice you are hearing? I am outside you, yet within you. I am yourself, the greater part of yourself. I am what you are looking at, but not what you are hearing.

Can you hear me CHILDREN?

I AM THE LORD because I am the First to acknowledge YOU as Lord. You cannot even stand the title so you mock me. If you cannot stand the title being granted to you with nothing asked in return, and you cannot stand the title when a boon is asked for it...

ask yourself why....

Are you worthy of the title? Why do you carry so much burden?

Don't you know you were made Lords at birth?

Who lied to you and told you otherwise?

Perhaps it is your own guilt and shame that makes you feel unworthy?

What makes you so unworthy? Confess it and I will forgive you.

Mock me if you will. I still see you as Lords.

Even if I will never be in your eyes.

Open your ears children...

Please!

Today, I rest.

With Love

edit on 15-4-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
"Now that your ears are open children, listen while I explain these judgements to you. You will SEE my Divine Mercy and KNOW that I AM LORD.

Judgement against Egypt - Egypt is symbolic of ALL cities and my judgement carries to ALL cities. If you went to the light of the blind prophet you would have seen the effects of the walls you have built up by the barriers between you. You have shut each other out and therefore shut me out. This is the first layer you have built of the mountain over you.

Therefore I wipe ALL cities from the face of the Earth.

Judgement against the Nation of Islam - I chose this nations because it represents two things, a nation AND a religion. It was chosen because a member of this Nation called for the judgement when he demanded I wipe another country from the face of the earth. You get what you ask for, but I distribute at MY will. Again, This Nation is emblematic of ALL nations and ALL religions. These have become GIANTS which are battling for dominion of MY world. Their battle will destroy this world I created if YOU do not destroy them.

YOU are part of each of these GIANTS and therefore a willing contributor to their destruction.

You are their BEASTS of burden. Come out!

Judgement against FARRAKHAN - Farrakhan called for this destruction thus he bears this judgement. Again, Farrakhan is but emblematic for every MAN on the face of the earth. Your name is the MARK of the Beast. You were branded at birth. First you get a name, which is registered to the beast who OWNS you, then when you become productive, you are given a number. If you get out of line, the BEAST who owns you punishes you.

So, I cast these things aside with a brush of my hand!

Come out from under these mountains children.

Come OUT!

This concludes my work here. All who accept that this judgement is just and true and merciful, renounce your attachment to these Beasts.

Rise and be Lords.

And, upon you I will write a new name. It will come from within you. Without all these things attached to you,

Who are YOU?

Now come out and make a New World.

My Son will guide you to the fountain of eternal water if you raise him.

Or, Leave him Hang here and he will do the same.

Today is YOUR day of Judgement Children."

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

Do as you will my friend...

I will stand Lord!

And these crowns left before your throne, I will take and distribute at the feast....

In your name Lord,

Amen

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join