It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA and Pentagon Plan for Worse Case in Mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

www.fugitive.com

The American CIA and Pentagon planners wonder if Mexico will implode and lose the country to drug cartels. We face the possibility of having the 11th largest country in the world being ruled by vicious drug cartels next door to our country. This will have catastrophic effects on the United States in terms of crime, massive US military commitment, millions of people fleeing the war and violence in Mexico and humanitarian aid of enormous proportions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The President of Mexico says his country is "not a failed state". Yet the Pentagon is preparing for the worst.

Questions from the source:

#1 Why is the American main stream media failing to report on this war in Mexico and its potential pending disaster for the US?
#2 What, if anything, should the US do?

My question is.....what does TPTB have up their sleeve this time? Just another fear tactic, or is crime about to shoot through the roof along with new immigrants?

www.fugitive.com
edit on 8-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/8/2012 by benevolent tyrant because: to place BB code to designate external source

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I listen to my friends living in Arizona talk and it's not in the future tense for them. They use those terms of failed state and cartel Government south of the line as current tense or even fond past tense comments. Fond...because that suggested there was at least SOME Government still funtioning in a reliable way. When we have cops and politicians literally running across our border at El Paso to HIDE on the American side just to stay alive...I submit there isn't a working Government in Mexico now.......in many areas outside Mexico City and the Yucatan.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The Zetas, which is a cartel of ex and rogue Mexican special forces have their tendrils in the Mexican military and law enforcement. Zetas are also merging with street gangs and supplying them with military training. So, I guess the FBI and ATF supply them with arms, ( as well as the Zeta rivaled Sinaloa cartel) to help the CIA expedite the smuggling of drugs. Meanwhile the pentagon has everyone in their cross hairs. The border is a warzone, but southern Mexico is virtually untouched of the violence.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I hesitate to post here and lend creedence to your "news source" but it would appear from our vantage point down here in central Mexico that the CIA and perhaps the Pentagon are doing their darndest to foment the worst possible scenario here. From your source:

This will have catastrophic effects on the United States in terms of crime, massive US military commitment, millions of people fleeing the war and violence in Mexico and humanitarian aid of enormous proportions.

Yes, one knows how desperately and to what extent the US goes to avoid conflict and that such an undertaking would have disasterous effects on the US economy, especially if they find it necessary, for our protection, to sieze control of Mexico's nationalized petroleum industry and its other resources. I am sure, though, that if the US decided to drive across the border with its tanks and heavy armament there would indeed be millions fleeing the war and violence they would bring us.

Let's just hope the summit of heads of state planned in Cartegena, Colombia is productive and can spare the US its efforts and catastrophic consequences we all would experience. If Americans are truly concerned about illicit drug cartels and their growing capital and influence the advice I would offer them is, Just Say No.

Star for AnimositisominA's post.

edit on 8-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Mexico needs an emperor. It needs a generalismo, like Slim, the richest man in the world. Make him dictator.

He could run Mexico like a business.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The illegal drug industry is very lucrative, and represents for many nations a way to employ their poorest citizens, hence it is a stabilizing factor. The war on drugs is a pseudo-farce, because the CIA did help and may still help countries to transport illegal drugs:

en.wikipedia.org...

SF Chronicle Article on CIA Revelations:

SF Chronicle Article on CIA Revelations

Youtube video:

www.youtube.com...

Frontline also reported on the CIA-Drug Connection:

www.pbs.org...

This is one of the many contradictions, at first the drug trade was used to finance a guerrilla war in Nicaragua. Then it transformed into a stabilizing factor. In order to economically stabilize certain countries, illegal drugs must be produced, though officially they must be opposed with a drug-war, in order to drive up the sell price and assuage the morals of the public. This is a war that is NOT meant to end or to be won, it's purpose is to raise the price of a product and to employ people.

We could get rid of illegal plant-based drugs tomorrow, molecular biologists can create a selective pathogen that can kill only illegal drug plants. The pathogen could be a virus, bacteria, or fungi. It could be spread by spraying, insects, birds, animals, native weeds, put into fertilizer and water, etc.
edit on 8-4-2012 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by deloprator20000

We could get rid of illegal plant-based drugs tomorrow, molecular biologists can create a selective pathogen that can kill only illegal drug plants. The pathogen could be a virus, bacteria, or fungi. It could be spread by spraying, insects, birds, animals, native weeds, put into fertilizer and water, etc.

You keep it from mutating how?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

That is a valid question, we could use fungi and bacteria instead of viruses to reduce the amount of mutation. Now, even if the virus does mutate, it does not mean that it will be harmful to humans or other plants. Most mutations don't result in a viable pathogen, and molecular biology is sufficiently advanced that they can create a vaccine that can address a broad range of mutations. Such a program should be closely monitored.

This is a question that molecular biologists are better able to answer.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

#1 Why is the American main stream media failing to report on this war in Mexico and its potential pending disaster for the US?

Just like anything else of importance, it gets hidden from the public. No surprise there!

#2 What, if anything, should the US do?

The US should ONLY worry about its borders and NOT what to do in a country that isn't theirs! Let Mexico deal with their problems!

My question is.....what does TPTB have up their sleeve this time? Just another fear tactic, or is crime about to shoot through the roof along with new immigrants?

I would be surprise if TPTB have no interest on that subject because we all know that they are always up to no good.

Fear tactic? Perhaps, crime shooting through the roof? No different from what's going on right now, except we don't know about it because we aren't told or see it on tv.

The only difference would be the media responding to crimes to influence fear amongst the citizens like they have always done!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
I hesitate to post here and lend creedence to your "news source" ....

Fugitive Watch has been featured on all the local news programs, newspapers and in nationally televised programs like World News Tonight with Peter Jennings, Inside Edition and Unsolved Mysteries. They have also televised Spanish language stories and have been featured in local Spanish language newscasts as well as international television programs like “Primer Impacto”.
Fugitive Watch has been endorsed and commended by California Governor Pete Wilson, the FBI and all the bay area chief’s of police and sheriff’s.

edit on 8-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This problem must be looked at differently. It begins with the USA declaring certain living organisms LEGAL or ILLEGAL. This makes a new commodity. These plants and organisms that are ILLEGAL to the USA are not illegal in other parts of the world. The parts of the world that allow the growth of illegal drugs, and other natural living organisms of this earth, are harvested and sent to places such as the USA. Because they are illegal, they fetch a MUCH HIGHER price. This is nothing but another money scheme, only its monstrous. The money "drugs" bring in is through the roof.

Keep in mind, for every natural growing "drug", aka living organism or plant, that is made illegal.... big pharmaceuticals have already made a synthetic version that you CAN BUY if you go though their process of using their doctors and more or less stimulating their economy in a specific way.

Making drugs illegal only hurts the people. Nobody should dictate the lives of anything or anyone, period.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i'd rather we send a bunch of mercs down there.

no us forces though please, once the cartels get their hands on them the videos will just start pouring onto the internet..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

I looked up the legal status of coc aine around the world:

en.wikipedia.org... aine

In the notorious drug producing countries, possession of less than a certain amount is legal, though cultivation is not.

In addition, the United States does have the means and power to "persuade" other nations to eliminate certain unwanted elements, we have seen clear evidence of this in the last 10 years. If we really wanted to eliminate certain illegal plant based drugs, we could do it. No physical violence is necessary, just a good, sustained, and careful program of selective pathogens.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What is happening in Mexico is the US's fault. If we did not have the draconian laws that enable drug trade to flourish on the black market there would not be a problem.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
This problem must be looked at differently. It begins with the USA declaring certain living organisms LEGAL or ILLEGAL. This makes a new commodity. These plants and organisms that are ILLEGAL to the USA are not illegal in other parts of the world. The parts of the world that allow the growth of illegal drugs, and other natural living organisms of this earth, are harvested and sent to places such as the USA. Because they are illegal, they fetch a MUCH HIGHER price. This is nothing but another money scheme, only its monstrous. The money "drugs" bring in is through the roof.

Keep in mind, for every natural growing "drug", aka living organism or plant, that is made illegal.... big pharmaceuticals have already made a synthetic version that you CAN BUY if you go though their process of using their doctors and more or less stimulating their economy in a specific way.

Making drugs illegal only hurts the people. Nobody should dictate the lives of anything or anyone, period.

Very good. "We" are losing Mexico to drug cartels due to "our" war on drugs, which is really just a scheme to make money off of prohibition. There is some pretty good anecdotal evidence that our own government is involved in the hard drugs trade, and what about that plant-that-can-not-be-named? It is considered, so it seems, the worst drug of all (forget RX drugs which kill more people than heroin and coc aine combined), but it will never be made legal. Why? Anyone can grow it, therefore, it can never be controlled or...monopolized.

Yeah, and as to the post after mine; I will not reply directly to it since it was not a direct reply to me, but what about those industrial uses for hemp? "Marijuana" (OHHHH!) Tax Act 1937. Good ol' "Citizen Kane" W.R. Hearst was a strong and influential advocate for that, because he owned all the papers, and papers can be made out of hemp (easily renewable resource) or trees (Hearst had buds in the timber industry: ha ha, "Buds," I made a funny!)

Trees: non-renewable, or at least it takes a long time. Price can be manipulated and goes up as the resource is depleted. Hemp? Grow as much as you want, pretty much anywhere, no limits. You can make money on it, but price stays relatively stable.

Do the math, rich elite dude math, that is!
edit on 8-4-2012 by godspetrat because: added info.

edit on 8-4-2012 by godspetrat because: spelling.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by deloprator20000

Sure, why not? It's not like the hemp plant has any beneficial uses whatsoever. [/sarcasm] And the coca plant chewed by the Andean people to help them cope with living at high altitudes. I suppose they can just suffer instead. But this crosses the line when we are speaking of Coca-Cola who still uses the coca plant in its flavor formula, minus the drug which is extracted and has long since been removed from the formula. No way I would favor any plan that would put New Coke back on the shelves.

I'm sure Monsanto would find your plan an easy sell. Many industries would back a plan to permanently eradicate the hemp plant.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

www.fugitive.com

The American CIA and Pentagon planners wonder if Mexico will implode and lose the country to drug cartels. We face the possibility of having the 11th largest country in the world being ruled by vicious drug cartels next door to our country. This will have catastrophic effects on the United States in terms of crime, massive US military commitment, millions of people fleeing the war and violence in Mexico and humanitarian aid of enormous proportions.

Of course "they" are planning for that scenario since THEY ARE CREATING EXACTLY THAT. The war on drugs isn't a "failed war", its their favorite vector to initiate war for global demonization. Or did I mean domination?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Whatever happened to all those ak-47s covertly given to the mexican drug cartels?

How assinine can you possibly be to arm drug lords in mexico, so that one drug cartel takes out another drug cartel, citizens and cops in mexico get killed, then the violence spreads to the inner cities in america.

Of course it is a setup. It made the mainstream news about a year ago but the investigation failed due to national security bullcrap. Do anything you want and when you get caught play the NS card!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
I hesitate to post here and lend creedence to your "news source" but it would appear from our vantage point down here in central Mexico that the CIA and perhaps the Pentagon are doing their darndest to foment the worst possible scenario here. From your source:

This will have catastrophic effects on the United States in terms of crime, massive US military commitment, millions of people fleeing the war and violence in Mexico and humanitarian aid of enormous proportions.

Yes, one knows how desperately and to what extent the US goes to avoid conflict and that such an undertaking would have disasterous effects on the US economy, especially if they find it necessary, for our protection, to sieze control of Mexico's nationalized petroleum industry and its other resources. I am sure, though, that if the US decided to drive across the border with its tanks and heavy armament there would indeed be millions fleeing the war and violence they would bring us.

Let's just hope the summit of heads of state planned in Cartegena, Colombia is productive and can spare the US its efforts and catastrophic consequences we all would experience. If Americans are truly concerned about illicit drug cartels and their growing capital and influence the advice I would offer them is, Just Say No.

Star for AnimositisominA's post.

edit on 8-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

Your country too? HA, perhaps we conduct a poll asking people of various countries if they believe their country has a US puppet government in place, and if not, do they believe their country has US war drums beating for them, and if those war drums which are beating are in the CIA divide and conquer policy.

I wonder if there is any nation on this planet at current which is safe from the plots of US, and if so where are they? (and who are they)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join