It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cabin in the woods" new film, questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

from what I can gather, it seems to be about a group of people getting caught in some technologic physical digital prison of some kind that looks like a normal cabin/normal environment and are tortured or something goes wrong in the command centre, I don't know.

what do you think?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I saw the preview of this movie last week, looks awesome lol but I'll wait till it hits redbox.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Awesome looking movie. I'll be seeing it opening weekend. I like a good twist to the typical crap horror movies that are around these days.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
reply to post by yourmaker

I saw the preview of this movie last week, looks awesome lol but I'll wait till it hits redbox.

Probably sooner than you think, too. These kinds of movies don't last long in the theater.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
from what I can gather, it seems to be about a group of people getting caught in some technologic physical digital prison of some kind that looks like a normal cabin/normal environment and are tortured or something goes wrong in the command centre, I don't know.

what do you think?

Its a Joss Whedon thing, so its bound to be interesting and different.
From elsewhere on the net, is this explanation...

This is what I got from it: Everything you read about in urban legends and tales is real.
When a rumor goes around in your town that a bunch of kids go off to a cabin and got eaten by werewolves, zombies, etc., that actually happened, and it's being determined by this agency. The universe needs to keep itself in check and punish the wicked stereotypes of the world, so this agency unleashes any one of those creatures which ate those agents who were outside the booth Dana and Marty camped out in.
If you defy the way a normal Friday the 13th-type movie should go, the world will end at the hands of giant ancient gods who dictate that things should just be the way that they are.
How this company is aware that defying the rules will end the Earth, I'm not sure. I guess they just had faith in ancient writing.

new topics

top topics

join