It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Abortion " My thoughts" Please contribute

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by paleorchid13

Hey well then why doesn't the man get a say in it? Women can force child birth upon men and they are stuck with the consequences? One can choose because they carry, What a wrong choice when your getting an abortion. It's legal murder. Lives ruined by having children... Ok... People that feel that way obviously rather have their lives ruined than give up their children. At least they gave their child a chance.
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

I am not going to sit and bash men, because there are loving wonderful ones out there. However most woman with loving, wonderful responsible men who are willing to participate in their kids lives beyond a few bucks via domestics aren't usually the women seeking abortions . Get my drift? For rape, or medical problems , I'm sure the man is more concerned about his WIFE than an egg, not to mention many partners make the decision together just as you did.

I really absolutely resent it when people act like giving your kids away is some walk in the park with rainbows and unicorns. My mother gave me and my brother up for adoption. I can tell you that some adoptive parents are bigger wack jobs (as you call it ) than the birth parents , subsequently why I was put back into foster care and dumped in a homeless shelter at 17. My brother has been in and out of jail since a juvenile and now has drug induced schizophrenia . My sister who was kept was abused and at 28 is in and out of homeless shelters.

"oh but aren't I glad I'm alive " is such a silly question. If I magically wasn't here and still had some opinion, I would say that someone should have given my mother the abortion pill and told her to get her S**t together before bringing kids into this world.

edit on 11-4-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

THANK YOU!!!

Isn't it funny how people who have never known real pain, suffering, loneliness, neglect, abuse, abandonment, and extreme poverty seem to think life is so damn "precious" and want to make sure that everybody has a "chance to experience it"....even while turning their back on those same children the moment they are born to people who are unable and unwilling to raise them in the first place.

For the majority of the world's population...life is a punishment and/or a nightmare...not a "blessing" and the fact that we have such a strong survival instinct hardwired into us seems like nothing more than a cruel joke.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

Do you not see the irony in posting your views on abortion here? The posts are two to one against you.

You are spitting in the wind. There are more appropriate places to complain about your lack of control over the reproductive process.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

He's not listening to your message of suffering. He could care less about other people's pain.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoyoyo
reply to post by selfharmonise

I'm posting here, I'm doing what I can to influence others not to chose the path that so many take.

And that's the abortion path. Think twice and save a life.

You really think that?

Good on you.

The relative futility of your crusade compared to real effort is making me tired.

How do you measure success? Do you believe you are making a difference just because you think you are? Or just because you need to think you are?
edit on 12-4-2012 by selfharmonise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

You raised a good point in this post. You mentioned rape babies.

Hey, yoyo, how would you like it if some big nasty guy came up behind you and forcibly stuck his manhood in your back door bruising you, making you bleed, and getting you pregnant? How would that be? You struggle for all you're worth but he just keeps on going and then he leaves you naked on a sidewalk somewhere.

How do you suppose that feels?

Walk a mile in a victim's shoes. Women are entitled to regain their dignity any way they can. It's survival and if it means aborting the chief reminder of such a traumatic event I'll gladly drive them to the clinic and hold their hand.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by disgustingfatbody

I'm saying those rape victims that do get pregnant and have those children should not be looked down upon and looked up to...

As if they can value life with such a horrible beginning, Why can't we all value life that way?

Because we are greedy creatures when we turn our back on each other, especially our unborn.

I'm not here to preach, But educate in the dualities of man. One being we're so great and the other being so evil to terminate our unborn brothers and sisters because of an accidental pregnancy.

Life isn't fair... I don't expect it to be. I'm glad to share here. If one person read this that avoids an abortion now... I've saved one life. How many lives have you saved by posting on an internet board?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by disgustingfatbody

I'm saying those rape victims that do get pregnant and have those children should not be looked down upon and looked up to...

As if they can value life with such a horrible beginning, Why can't we all value life that way?

Because we are greedy creatures when we turn our back on each other, especially our unborn.

I'm not here to preach, But educate in the dualities of man. One being we're so great and the other being so evil to terminate our unborn brothers and sisters because of an accidental pregnancy.

Life isn't fair... I don't expect it to be. I'm glad to share here. If one person read this that avoids an abortion now... I've saved one life. How many lives have you saved by posting on an internet board?

Awesome! You saved a life by changing someone's mind.. at the same time you are paying for abortions with your federal income tax because it is too hard to simply make less than 35k a year so that you don't pay income taxes.

But, yeah, rant on the internet about it, because it is easy.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sometimes I find it increadable how the US would be if Christians Fundamentalist where running the country. I do not understand why Christian Fundamentalist and Islamic Fundamentalist are not best pals. They seem to have the same ideals. No sex before marriage and all the sinbashing, prudish when it comes to sex but violence on tv seem ok and gaybashing. If you just push the Christian Fundamentalist behaviour a litte more to the extreme you get what I think is in moderate Ismlamic States. I am just waiting for what the Christian response to Sharia laws are.

Christ would be shaking his head at all people caught up in duality and absolutes with all their judgeing. Some people are just not ready to drop their ego and follow logic argument. Why can't all fundamentalist just go to an own island and live there with their belived rightous egos.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Why don't all the women that kill their unborn, Kill themselves afterwards?

O Ya that's right, because there is a start , middle , and ending.

And since their in the middle they want, what they want, regardless of a life inside of them that they didn't make on their own...

See if women could get pregnant on their own, I would say go kill your babies left and right it is your body...

But since it takes two to tango , Both the man and woman should have a say in it...

Since we have radical women, Their "advancement" has allowed them to end the life without much damage to themselves. Man what a great time we live in for women... Get pregnant , No Problem, Get it aborted. It's no big deal, just like using the potty to some women.

sad sad world we live in today. Women think it's a war on them, It's a war on the unborn...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Get pregnant , No Problem, Get it aborted. It's no big deal, just like using the potty to some women.

I don't believe it's like that for any woman. It's always a big deal.

Sometimes women downplay the importance to get themselves through it.

Any woman who has felt life inside her feels the weight of responsibility. I have never known a woman who has truly made this decision lightly.

If a woman decides to have an abortion and overrules a man's feelings on it - and I have seen this a number of times - its generally because she does not want the man to have a long term claim on her life, that she would not consider him good father, or she completely regrets the union.

I have seen men push their agenda on trying to stop an abortion, not because they want the child, but they want a claim on the woman.

edit on 12-4-2012 by selfharmonise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

No your lying to yourself. It is like that for some women...

Some will use it like mcdonalds drive-thru.

"If a woman decides to have an abortion and overrules a man's feelings on it - and I have seen this a number of times - its generally because she does not want the man to have a long term claim on her life, that she would not consider him good father, or she completely regrets the union. "

Well too bad, Does that unborn have a say on it?

"I have seen men push their agenda on trying to stop an abortion, not because they want the child, but they want a claim on the woman. "
Lay a claim, The woman let that man have a claim when they took off their pants and had intercourse.
You women will just make excuse after excuse for the women and not think twice about that child's life their ending or not ending not even letting begin. What a joke.

It's a war on the unborn, You pro-abortion people are blind to this fact.
edit on 12-4-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Why don't all the women that kill their unborn, Kill themselves afterwards?

O Ya that's right, because there is a start , middle , and ending.

And since their in the middle they want, what they want, regardless of a life inside of them that they didn't make on their own...

See if women could get pregnant on their own, I would say go kill your babies left and right it is your body...

But since it takes two to tango , Both the man and woman should have a say in it...

Since we have radical women, Their "advancement" has allowed them to end the life without much damage to themselves. Man what a great time we live in for women... Get pregnant , No Problem, Get it aborted. It's no big deal, just like using the potty to some women.

sad sad world we live in today. Women think it's a war on them, It's a war on the unborn...

Ok lets have the perfect solution. All women gets a shoot so they can't have babies and have to have a shoot ot be able to have babies. In this way there will be no abortions and murderous killings that you are upset about since there will not been any baby made by misstake at all. Will that suite you? Or do you need there to be babies born that is not wanted to suffer in this world since it is all good for you?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

A perfect world would be the women having the babies and raising them with their motherly love and care.

Obviously not a perfect world.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

A perfect world would be the women having the babies and raising them with their motherly love and care.

Obviously not a perfect world.

It's often hard to do when the majority of these babies are born to poverty, and the parents don't even have the means to support themselves, let alone a baby. That just compounds the problem. What kind of life would these children have?

You sound a little kookoo over fetuses.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Demigodly

Hey if you gave them up for adoption , then the parent can go be by themselves without restricting someone else's life only for their own benefit.

Sorry for being harsh, But it's harsh for the unborn that's being aborted.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Hey if you gave them up for adoption , then the parent can go be by themselves without restricting someone else's life only for their own benefit.

It's not that simple.
I don't see it as harsh as you do. Neither would the unborn fetus.. who wouldn't be aware of any of it.
People should only have a baby once they are matured, prepared, and the conditions are right. Unfortunately, that's rarely the case. Widespread birth control options should be better practiced/instituted, first and foremost.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demigodly

It's not that simple.
I don't see it as harsh as you do. Neither would the unborn fetus.. who wouldn't be aware of any of it.
People should only have a baby once they are matured, prepared, and the conditions are right. Unfortunately, that's rarely the case. Widespread birth control options should be better practiced/instituted, first and foremost.

Neither would the unborn fetus? Obviously the unborn fetus want's to live, or why would it be there...

The mom that end's it's life is fooling herself to thinking it's "ok" and not murder.

It's not murder to you since it isn't "harsh" or "aware of the circumstances". OK... I can't agree with that.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demigodly

It's not that simple.

Neither would the unborn fetus? Obviously the unborn fetus want's to live, or why would it be there...

The mom that end's it's life is fooling herself to thinking it's "ok" and not murder.

It's not murder to you since it isn't "harsh" or "aware of the circumstances". OK... I can't agree with that.

To you, terminating a fertilized egg is murder. That's where you and I differ. The unborn fetus doesn't know what it wants, and is incapable of deciding (if it could see it's future of hopelessness, poverty, hardship and a bloated stomach, I'm sure he/she would say to hell with this lol).

The mom is only taking responsibility for HER LIFE, IT'S HER BODY, and people make mistakes and accidents happen. The state has no claim and cannot rule over our most basic human rights.

You may not realize this, but in this socio-political system, our society doesn't automatically give a newborn the RIGHT to live. Why? Because it takes money. The parents have to BUY (most likely borrow with interest) that right to rear and care for their child. That's just how it is. I know this is besides the point, but I brought it up because it does influence people's decision to become parents (among many other reasons). I would have a more impassioned view on abortion if it wasn't for the fact that every newborn becomes a property of Corporation X and is destined for a life of unending debt/slavery. If only we all lead a more spiritual way of life and had an equal money system...
equalmoney.org...

edit on 12-4-2012 by Demigodly because: articulative

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So because of Corporation X we should continue the war on the unborn?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
double post

edit on 12-4-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: double post

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join