It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Abortion " My thoughts" Please contribute

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by windword

Ultimately, it's the male that gets the girl pregnant. Go to source. SNIP SNIP!

Thats BS. Both are responsible. So why not also tie the tubes of all girls? Also reversible.

And yes, in an ideal world, reproduction would be controlled and allowed only for those who are materially and mentally ready. But we live in a real world, and I dont think any large-scale sterilisations are acceptable.

Of course it is! It's RADICAL BS! So is calling a 14 year disgusting names and forcing her to give birth to her rapist child.

No doubt about whether the rape of a 14 year child is "REAL RAPE" or not, cuz, a 14 year old can't consent to sex, and chances are, it's not another 14 year old taking advantage of her. It wasn't in my step daughter's case, the guy was 18 and walked away without a slap.

edit on 10-4-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Demigodly

So good and evil doesn't exist to you? And when I say satan don't think of the horned demon , just think evil.

The opposite of evil is good. Obviously.

Which should we pick?
edit on 10-4-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoyoyo

WRONG? We've killed more babies in the last few years then all the wars fought in our human history. I'm almost 100% sure that's a fact.

*SNIP*

Avg. number of abortions per year= 1.2 million. Link: prolifeaction.org...

Total number of abortions since Roe v. Wade = 50 million. Link: prolifeaction.org...

Total number of deaths in WWII alone = Somewhere between 50-70 million. Link: www.howmanypeopledied.net...

...sorry...but the all-time winner for senseless death, misery, torture, and suffering in all of human history is still religious do-gooder's.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Springer because: Removed snide remark...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

Do you eat meat ? Think about that for a second, you're responsible for supporting an Industry that abuses and kills BILLIONS of animals yearly. How does that make you feel? By your logic it should be no different. A life is a life, what makes human life more important. We all share this planet.

Yep. Not only that...but cockroaches, smallpox, and rats are all "precious life" too...right? Hell...HIV is "life".

Proving yet again that absolute morality is simply nonsensical.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

Small Pox and HIV. Wow... What are we talking about again? Disease's or a human life?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

50 million death's that could have been avoided by a simple pro life stance. That's still a big deal.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Are you a man or a woman?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustingfatbody

I'm above all a human.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Evasiveness does nothing to strengthen your argument.

It does, however, weaken your reputation.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Weaken my reputation to who , the non believers who believe abortion is a "medical" advancement?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

If you want to be taken seriously, answer the question.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Taken seriously by you? Why does my gender make such a big deal too you? Is it just to say your a male and you don't know what it's like to be female and told to do with your body? What's the point of my gender when millions of innocent youth are being murdered? Do you ask their gender? NO their parasites to the pro abortion side.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I can't take seriously someone who refuses to identify their sex in the context of the abortion argument.

Whether you are a man or a woman, in this debate, makes a definite difference.

As a man, you have never been pregnant or subject to the threat thereof.

As a woman, your perspective is somewhat predetermined.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Small Pox and HIV. Wow... What are we talking about again? Disease's or a human life?

I'm not sure.

If unraveled the human genome is about six feet long. Approximately 5.5 feet of this genetic material is all leftover baggage from infectious diseases since time immemorial. So I guess scientifically speaking we are all a whole lot more "disease" than "human". Perhaps we are just the "human disease"?

However, nothwithstanding...anybody with a high school education should be able to see that my post was a critique of Kantian Morality and all that it implies far more than it was an assertion that human beings are of no higher value than smallpox.

Also...check out the definition of a literary device called "irony".

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

50 million death's that could have been avoided by a simple pro life stance. That's still a big deal.

...or 50 million opportunities to prevent the needless suffering of being born as an unwanted child.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

As a man, you have never been pregnant or subject to the threat thereof.

How is it a threat, Pregnancy is not a disease... and that's why my gender doesn't matter.

There's no reason my gender should matter. It's a human life.

You've shown your colors of pro-choice. People that have already come to a conclusion in their mind on this issue, it's hard to dissuade them to believe other wise.

And lastly I'm a male, but I don't think that has anything to do with a pro-life stance. Nothing.

For you to make my sex such a big deal is dumb. What if I was once male and now a tranny which make's them female?

Does my gender really matter that much? Today society is blurring the lines on a lot of issues, Abortion is one of them. The lines are clear, It's the people getting the abortion that aren't in a clear mind due to economic, mental, or other reasons.

You can't blame them, but then you can blame those that are getting multiple...

Abortion is a plain sick practice. No compassion, No heart, Just ready to kill your unborn.

And people support killing of our unborn. Upside down world we live in.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You basically are a virus if your doing harm to others. So your right some human's are diseased mentally. Thus they practice evil.

Abortion is evil. Nothing good about giving human life and then ending it purposely.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Demigodly

It is a cruel world, but it's our world. It's worth it to experience life even if it's not the best.

A chance is better than no chance at all. If not why would I be here advocating for the unborn. I want them to have a chance, by speaking out I might save a life.

If I save one life,in my mind, that one life will count and I have made a difference in a positive way and not a negative.

Karma.

I'm guessing you are a white middle-class white American who was born to a loving family...correct?

Go tell a couple kids who have been repeatedly molested by a revolving door of foster families or who have been born into a couple of heroin junkies how fortunate they are to have had their "chance".

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Loving enough to have me obviously, And you know what I bet some would say their lucky to have that chance. If not a chance is sure better than no chance...

With no chance there is no start , middle , or end. It just never begins.

It's not right, Women will fool themselves, as so will man. It's just touted as "medical" advancement for women, and that is sickening to think of. And it should be.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm still not sure if the OP is man or a lesbian, but I do know that he/she did NOT have an abortion, as he/she claimed.

Also for the record, I've had an abortion. Worst mistake of my life. Pro-Life is the way to be, other wise you might as well go worship satan, because your for sure not worshipping the same god I am.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So your right it wasn't me that had the abortion, but as a couple ... Your pregnant together... Because we are not asexual.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know I'd never have another abortion. www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join