It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Abortion " My thoughts" Please contribute

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Demigodly

Compound the problem, Your naive. IMO.

We are devolving our souls as we allow this practice to continue as a collective. Yes there's people dying on an epic scale, intentionally I might add. So with this reasoning your saying we should also allow the murdering of our unborn...

Leave it up to the states. Let the people vote on it.

I know I'd never have another abortion. I'll reiterate this again, Worst mistake of my life.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoyoyo

We are devolving our souls as we allow this practice to continue as a collective. Yes there's people dying on an epic scale, intentionally I might add. So with this reasoning your saying we should also allow the murdering of our unborn...

I know I'd never have another abortion. I'll reiterate this again, Worst mistake of my life.

What I'm saying, is the state of the world we're currently living in, I wouldn't want to bring another life into it. That's even more cruel.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

put the ho-bags in their place.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

What an utterly misogynistic disgusting thing to say. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself but I doubt that with a comment like that you have any.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

Do you eat meat ? Think about that for a second, you're responsible for supporting an Industry that abuses and kills BILLIONS of animals yearly. How does that make you feel? By your logic it should be no different. A life is a life, what makes human life more important. We all share this planet.

" Every day, around 23 million chickens are killed in the U.S. (that's 269 deaths per second).
Out of 10 billion land animals killed (US), 9 billion are chickens.
In 1987 around 214 million chicks were destroyed as soon as they crawled out of their shells and revealed their sex.
Chickens are are a source of many foodborne pathogens including Campylobacter and Salmonella. 20% of broiler chickens in the US are contaminated with Salmonella and 80% are contaminated with Campylobacter in the processing plant.
In 1940, an hen produced around 134 eggs a year. Thanks to genetic and environmental manipulations this number has doubled.
About 95% of the more or less 300 million laying hens in the United States are confined in barren, wire "battery cages".
According to the National Animal Health Monitoring System, in 1999 around 83% of egg producers in 1999 used force molting. Feed withdrawel is banned in Europe.
In the United States more than 70% of the antibiotics is used by intensive farming "

" At total confinement pig farms the pigs never see daylight until they are put on the truck for the trip to the slaughterhouse.

Two-thirds of all pigs produced in the United States, or around fifty-three million animals a year, spend their lives in a total confinement pig farm.

One hog alone can excrete up to 17.5 pounds of manure and urine each day. On a factory farm with 35,000 hogs, over 4 million pounds of feces and urine are produced each week. That ammounts to over 200 million pounds of waste each year, on one farm. Even a smaller farm with 1,000 hogs will produce over 6 million pounds of waste each year (Water Pollution Control Research Series).

In the U.S., antibiotics are added to 90% of starter feeds, 75% of grower feeds and more than half of finishing feeds for pigs (Keep Antibiotics Working - Dec. 2003)."

www.animalsuffering.com...

Are you Really as morally superior as you think? You're either pro-life and this should bother you too, or you are just brainwashed by religion. A fetus doesn't develop a consciousness, memories and personality long after birth, yes it's still a life, but if you only support preserving human life, what makes them human doesn't develop until After birth, as long is it doesn't look human I have no problem destroying a handful of cells that looks like a blood clot. I bet you eat chicken eggs every day.. Mmmmm Aborted chicken fetus. Hope I helped put a spin on your beliefs. How far are you willing to take it, you're either all in, or you're contradicting your " Pro-life" morals. Animals feel pain and emotions too.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

It is a cruel world, but it's our world. It's worth it to experience life even if it's not the best.

A chance is better than no chance at all. If not why would I be here advocating for the unborn. I want them to have a chance, by speaking out I might save a life.

If I save one life,in my mind, that one life will count and I have made a difference in a positive way and not a negative.

Karma.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

reply to post by apushforenlightment

Every unborn we kill will create a paradigm and will have a lasting effect on every one of us.

One of these unborn might be the reason the human race survives or advances to a new age, yet we're mindlessly murdering these unborn by the millions.

I see something wrong with murder especially for superficial self-preservation. Such as no complications, perfect baby, yet it's aborted. When there's plenty of parents that want to adopt.

You know why they don't want to adopt their children, because their greedy. Have the damn baby and give it a chance.

We don't live in romania here, There is in USA baby drop off centers.. At wal-mart for god damn sakes we're most of us shop!

edit on 10-4-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: you to us

As if we are using the potential of the children we are having now in the current social power pyramid structure. You are looking at one question and not looking at your whole social structure. You want progress change the system.

From my point of view one of these children might turn out to be the next Hitler or even worse George Bush.

I rather prevent the next George Bush than have a new Einstein since the fields are so big today that one person will have a hard time making a really big imact anymore. The next George Bush will make more damage than the symbiotic egoless (good) that an Einstein can ever create. The problem is not that our best are not pushing progress it is that our worst egoparasitic people are destroying everything in their madness.

Bah time to stop playing around with duality and meditate.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Yes I eat meat, and every time I eat another animal I think about it and thank that animal for allowing me to consume it as it is already dead.

I could take it a step further and condemn those that killed them, but I feel as if I acknowledge the animal it won't curse me sort to speak and actually help my body...

Hopefully.

I do feel bad about eating meat, I tried being vegetarian. Lasted about 2 weeks. I know I can do it and I should...

I feel as maybe those monks that pray all day, They might be influencing the good in this world and maybe me.

I pray for us all, Including the animals. They have feelings as well, maybe not human emotions, but they for sure have feelings and possibly even a soul. I wouldn't doubt it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demigodly

What I'm saying, is the state of the world we're currently living in, I wouldn't want to bring another life into it. That's even more cruel.

At least not for a couple of years
. By 2020 who knows.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I have meditated and I still feel abortion is just plain wrong.

Kill our unborn who are pure of heart, Sound's really like we're worshipping the "devil" and offering our most pure to him.

They have been killing baby's since day 1 to appease the "god's", it 's no different today.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IslandGirl

Hey I think he's just put a little to much emotion.

But these women are playing God when they end a perfect baby's life.

No matter what anyone says, Life starts when a female meets a male and they have intercourse and the egg is seeded by the mans sperm...

There should be no debate at what time the embryo is human, because it is human at conception.

We are human, These woman aren't having sex with parasites.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Your right by 2020 who knows... Obviously those unborn children that we're murdered by their mother will never know. And that's a fact.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Freedom is not abortion.

Open your eyes before you die. Listen to immortal technique talk about our country. He talk's truth, If we don't open our eyes before we die, We will be blind until death.

edit on 10-4-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: picked the better YT video, better quality CHECK IT OUT

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I will be back later, but last thought until then.

You might not believe in satan or the devil, but know there is satanic and devil worshippers. Think about that.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I will be back later, but last thought until then.

You might not believe in satan or the devil, but know there is satanic and devil worshippers. Think about that.

Nothing like the preconceived notions of 'satanic/devil worshipping' to instill fear and keep humanity in the dark ages. Believing preggers who opt for abortions are 'sinners' and taking part in devil worshipping. What a gross interpretation.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No but think about the devil worshippers praying to influence people to sin and kill and so on.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just read this.

=====================
The Nine Satanic Statements
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires
7.Satan represents man as just another animal (sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours), who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all.
8.Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification
9.Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years
edit on 10-4-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: This comment correlates with the comment above.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Don't you care at all about the woman?

Isn't her life of any value to you?

Isn't her future important?

What has the fetus contributed to society that outweighs the rights of the woman carrying it?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody

Don't you care at all about the woman?

Isn't her life of any value to you?

Isn't her future important?

What has the fetus contributed to society that outweighs the rights of the woman carrying it?

1. I care about all women/man, gender doesn't matter.

2. Of course her life has value, Everyone's life does including their unborn.

3. Her future is as important as her unborn child.

4. What has the women contributed to the society that outweighs the right of the fetus to life? Her greed? What? The "medical" advancement?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Just read this.

=====================
The Nine Satanic Statements
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires
7.Satan represents man as just another animal (sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours), who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all.
8.Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification
9.Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years
edit on 10-4-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: This comment correlates with the comment above.

Ah boy.
Who is 'Satan'? What's a 'sin'? A figment of someone's twisted imagination no doubt. Anything you fear is self imposed and self created. You need some enlightenment in your life.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

reply to post by Maslo

Mindless life, I believe you sound mindless...

What should we do? I don't think you should die? Do you?

I think it is an absurd notion that a bunch of human cells with no neocortex should have a right to life. And not only is it absurd, but it is a disgusting devaluation of the worth of a human being to be compared as an equal with a microscopic bunch of cells.

What a horrible way to justify ending your brothers and sisters life before their even born.

No chance. Give them a chance... You we're given a chance, Why don't they deserve a chance?

Because of the women's "medical" advancement, which is as barbaric as killing your son or daughter for shaming you.

They should not be given a chance at the expense of forcing women to carry unwanted pregnancies. They are not sentient after all, while the woman is. She can actually suffer, the fetus cannot.

No mind, no person, no victim, no crime.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join