It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Abortion " My thoughts" Please contribute

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Thank you for the comment, We all appreciate it. If not I dunno what their doing browsing this thread.

We need to find common ground. To move forward. This is the fight, We need to open each others eyes.

Open your eyes before you die or live a lie.

Some people will choose to live the lie. I pray for them and myself and others. We need it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

Honest rape! Are you kidding me? Who are you going to put in place to make that decision, to judge the woman who claims rape, you?

What if a married woman is raped and can't be sure who the father is?

It shouldn't matter whether or not a woman was raped. She, and only she, should be who decides if her body will welcome or reject a child. An unwanted child IS an uninvited, parasitic curse, not a blessing, no matter how you skew it.

While you're talking about evil and god, let's take a look at the god of the bible.

www.evilbible.com...

GOD IS NOT PRO-LIFE

Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention. “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.”

Numbers 5:11-21 The description of a bizarre, brutal and abusive ritual to be performed on a wife SUSPECTED of adultery. This is considered to be an induced abortion to rid a woman of another man’s child.

Numbers 31:17 (Moses) “Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.” In other words: women that might be pregnant, which clearly is abortion for the fetus.

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”. Once again this god kills the unborn, including their pregnant mothers.

2 Kings 15:16 God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah (aka Tiphsah) to be “ripped open”. And the Christians have the audacity to say god is pro-life. How and the hell is it that Christians can read passages where God allows pregnant women to be murdered, yet still claim abortion is wrong?

BIBLICAL INFANTICIDE:

Judges 11:30-40 Jephthah killed his young daughter (his only child) by burning her alive as a burnt sacrifice to the lord for he commanded it.

Exodus 12:29 God killed, intentionally, every first-born child of every family in Egypt, simply because he was upset at the Pharaoh. And god caused the Pharaoh’s actions in the first place. Since when is it appropriate to murder children for their ruler’s forced action?

Exodus 20:9-10 God commands death for cursing out ones parents Joshua 8 God commanded the deaths of 12,000 men, women, and children of Ai. They were all slain in the ambush that was planned by god.

2 Kings 2:23-24 The prophet Elisha, was being picked on by some young boys from the city because of his bald head. The prophet turned around and cursed them in the Lords name. Then, two female bears came out of the woods and killed forty-two of them. You would think that God could understand that sometimes the youthful make childish jokes. Calling someone “bald head” is far from being worthy of death.

Leviticus 26:30 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.”

The god your talking about is a pagan god. That's not my God. My God loves all and doesn't discriminate.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

All stuff like this does is hurt Ron Paul.
Ron Paul is pro contraception, pro day after pill, and pro abortion under circumstances of rape.

Other republicans would have you believe the day after pill is abortion ( i don't consider it so). However I am pro choice and pro Paul. To me it is still about the girl's personal liberty. She has the choice of taking drugs, and drinking and smoking while pregnant. We all are in control of our choices. I do think abortion is selfish, but not murder necessarily. Any more than unplugging Shaivo was murder.

"To me it is still about the girl's personal liberty"
What about your unborn brother or sisters personal liberty? They are parasite to people like you and that is sickening. Abortion is a "medical" practice. What a joke. It's murder.

Abortion is clear cut murder. Go perform an abortion on your sister and tell me it isn't. As Dr. Paul has been there and seen what happens. Read what he says about it. Awful experience as all abortions are.

I'm not republican either. The party system is only their to divide and conquer. Which IMO they are doing a damn good job. Look at us.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gram1point0

Honest rape! Are you kidding me? Who are you going to put in place to make that decision, to judge the woman who claims rape, you?

What if a married woman is raped and can't be sure who the father is?

It shouldn't matter whether or not a woman was raped. She, and only she, should be who decides if her body will welcome or reject a child. An unwanted child IS an uninvited, parasitic curse, not a blessing, no matter how you skew it.

While you're talking about evil and god, let's take a look at the god of the bible.

Parasitic curse? Come now, do you honestly believe an evil act constitutes another evil act?

Abortion isn't an evil act.

Who are you to say what is evil and what is not? I'd say ending an unborn humans life for no reason is evil.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

It's not science. It's called murder.

And whoever tricked us into thinking its a "medical" practice. May he be shunned by society for the evils he's contributed to...

We will meet our maker one day. I'll wait until then to see who's really right...

I hope you have a dream and you wake up.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy
We have 7 billion people, nearly all are not special and are examples of abject mediocrity whose existence does nothing to further our species.

The most populated countries have a terrible time providing even clean water for their population.

Why make more of what can't be supported?

We are not special. There is no soul. There is no god.

Quit making mediocre examples of humanity, our species is suffering for it.

Derek

Our species is suffering because evil rules this world. Look around you and you will see it everywhere you look. Abortion is one of the worst examples of it. So selfish and greedy.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No matter what you say about Dr. Ron Paul. He's our only hope.

Media will bash him and rip him apart through there brainwash news stations.

But he's our only hope, Unless you guys are truly content with the way society is working. I can't see how you would see otherwise.

And the reason I put this with Ron Paul , is because I heard for the first time IRL someone doesn't support him and it had to do with this topic.

That's why I'm here. I want to get facts from all sides and let's, if possible, get a conclusion and force real change...

Unlike the change our current leader has put in our pocket while lining the pockets of foreign investors.

If your happy with the current status quo, I pray for you especially.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Women's rights... Pfft... women's rights to freedom that's not freedom it's like selling your soul.

I appreciate your idealistic sentiment, but this statement really isn't fair. Let's look at this a little deeper .

A pretty good percentage of fertilized eggs(20%) fail to implant or stay implanted and pass onto a sanitary napkin without the mother ever being aware she was pregnant. You would say "hey this is just nature " thereby setting the false premise that everything natural must be good. (Ex: Meaning diseased people should be left to die because medical interference isn't natural therefore letting them die must be good. )

But what if this unintentional miscarriage was not nature ? What if happened because the woman smoked , or was because of her medication, or poor diet ? Is she now to join the ranks of Charles Manson as a murderer?

If not , simply the words natural or unintentional are enough to get you off the hook of murder . Intentionally denying another access to your body and organs against your will , which under ANY other circumstance would be an understandable and PROTECTED fundamental human right. Suddenly because a woman get's pregnant , she is less than human, slutty , garbage that is not deserving of her rights that are procured and safeguarded to every human being under any other circumstance.

How far should we go ? What rights will women have , if any at all, if you grant every fertilized egg a name and legal rights? Have a tampon police squad , monitor the day to day activities of pregnant woman and put every miscarriage on trial ? Basically you are saying that someone has the right to life at the expense of any other human being's body autonomy and all other human rights, which is an outrageously dangerous precedent.

edit on 9-4-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

Ya your right the final decision is ultimately hers. And she will have to live with it for the rest of her life.

THE REST OF HER LIFE. No re-dos.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demigodly
I'm pro-choice - but only within the 1st trimester stage - before heartbeat/breathing.

I don't like the one starting this thread. YOYO needs to tone the down with the rhetoric. Comes off sounding too militant and preachy. Btw, how can you only condone an abortion in a rape case? You are still MURDERING an innocent, VIABLE LIFE. Total hypocrisy/double standard after such a long winded moral stance on this issue.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

My rhetoric is truth.

I have a hard time with rape and abortion.

Rape is a serious deal and not to be taken lightly.

I would hope the ones that we're raped would have that children, but I can't count on them to make the right decision.

It's a hard one and I'll leave that one up to them and God.

It's just the 99% that aren't rape , what about those. I have no problem condemning their actions as I condemn my own.

The truth hurts.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Your telling me to stop judging others yet you judge me?

God has sent me here... Tell me I'm wrong and I'll tell you you're wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

He's not sexist, He's telling you his experiences. To scream sexism is only promoting sexism.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Abortion is service to ego.. So it's selfish not self-less.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

To ant's we are not god. Go ask them, they will pay you little attention.

But ya your right you can play God and end their life. Just like abortion. Playing God.

And trust me it doesn't make God happy. Murder is one of the worst sins you can commit on this earth.

Murdering the innocent just makes it that much worse.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Because if you continue that view through your life, Why care about anything?

Might as well go end my life as nothing is important especially the unborn who have done nothing wrong.

You guys act like I'm saying murders should keep murdering.

And what I'm really saying is we need to stop murdering our unborn, Especially in the USA. We are the wealthiest nation in the world, yet we are still in barbaric times with our "Medical" procedure that targets minorities and is taking an active part in world population reduction.

I guarantee you we are losing some of the best human beings ever. As they are the most innocent and pure.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth34

The only reason we are over populated is due to greed, and the few that have ultimate control...

Open your eyes.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

You're right , But I bet some states would ban it. And that's a start. We all have to start somewhere. Evil will not go away with out a fight. We all must fight.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Ya I forgot the second amendment allowed us to murder our unborn for no other reason than self-preservation.

What a joke.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by paleorchid13

Why can't women have the same rights as everyone else?

Is there a reason women like murdering the unborn. Yes it's pure corrupted evil and evil is thriving in today's world.

Evil knows no boundaries and it will corrupt the weak.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by paleorchid13

Women's rights... Pfft... women's rights to freedom that's not freedom it's like selling your soul.

I appreciate your idealistic sentiment, but this statement really isn't fair. Let's look at this a little deeper .

A pretty good percentage of fertilized eggs(20%) fail to implant or stay implanted and pass onto a sanitary napkin without the mother ever being aware she was pregnant. You would say "hey this is just nature " thereby setting the false premise that everything natural must be good. (Ex: Meaning diseased people should be left to die because medical interference isn't natural therefore letting them die must be good. )

But what if this unintentional miscarriage was not nature ? What if happened because the woman smoked , or was because of her medication, or poor diet ? Is she now to join the ranks of Charles Manson as a murderer?

If not , simply the words natural or unintentional are enough to get you off the hook of murder . Intentionally denying another access to your body and organs against your will , which under ANY other circumstance would be an understandable and PROTECTED fundamental human right. Suddenly because a woman get's pregnant , she is less than human, slutty , garbage that is not deserving of her rights that are procured and safeguarded to every human being under any other circumstance.

How far should we go ? What rights will women have , if any at all, if you grant every fertilized egg a name and legal rights? Have a tampon police squad , monitor the day to day activities of pregnant woman and put every miscarriage on trial ? Basically you are saying that someone has the right to life at the expense of any other human being's body autonomy and all other human rights, which is an outrageously dangerous precedent.

edit on 9-4-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

The only dangerous precedent we are setting is for the younger generation thinking that abortion is an acceptable way of ending pregnancy.

They are being tricked, and by the millions.

Who do we embrace evil or good? Embrace the good people. It's in us all.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join