It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Usually Don't Post this Stuff...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I had a really weird dream last night, and I decided ATS members would probably like reading about it.

It all started out just being in my house, with my family...I think we might have gone outside, and watched fireworks that were going on outside in the sky for a while. The date was clear in my head, which was the 4th of july, and I felt it was an important date for something to happen...then what looked like nuclear explosions or "mushroom clouds" were coming from off in the distance all over the place. It turned out later that these were asteroids that kept coming down. I also remember it became very windy, and there was some kind of lightning storm that messed up the electricity in the house. Also, I went outside again, and the tree leaves had turned to ash/char still on the tree after being near one of the asteroid areas. Military planes were flying through the sky, and a radio was telling of the asteroids as more hit the ground...the sky was messed up, very cloudy. The one odd thing is that this dream was EXTREMELY realistic...usually in dreams there will be weird things that happen that kind of give away that I'm having a dream (other than the asteroids), or usually my house will not be exactly the same...but I remember the house being the same, and all the furniture, etc. was there.

Anyway, I don't know what this means, I'm certainly not calling it a prediction, just an odd dream I had.

new topics

join