It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with printing large Photos!(UK)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Is there anyone in the ATS community who could recommend a good company who will print out poster sized copies of any photo you may send to them?

I want to get a few of my pics printed large,but I don't know where to start,I do not want to rely on google reviews,as they are often spammed up with fake posts.

Does anyone have any first hand good experiences with getting big high resolution photos printed in the UK?
Where should I go?

Thank you for your help,in advance.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I just go to my local printer and copy place they do it there, i dont think they do an online service, but theres almost certainly a normal copy shop near you that will do it.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
most places have a printers who can do pretty much upto A0 size just need to get on the blower and ask a what they can do

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Cheers chaps,
My locals only do A3max they say,but they are not big shops-Ill have to go to a proper town or city I guess.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Cheers chaps,
My locals only do A3max they say,but they are not big shops-Ill have to go to a proper town or city I guess.

i'm sure if you had some smaller stuff printed by them they'll tell you where the bigger guys are based or will handle the printing and save you all the travel costs

top topics

join