It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skyla's Ghost: Cell Phone Catches Anomaly- "UNALTERED" (re-sized only)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

I'll take your word that it's not photoshopped.
I used "jpegsnoop" to look at the details and it does say there is a high probability of editing but that's not a 100% and it doesn't mention photoshop. It could have been caused by you uploading it to ATS when it was compressed.

Sorry for making you look like you faked it lol.
To be honest it looks like the top half of a skull so it just threw me off.
I didn't even take the time to look for another reason. SHAME ON ME.

edit on 8-4-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by Human_Alien

A lot of people try to pass off fake pictures as real.
I mean let's get things straight.
You are the one who actually thought the moon attacked someone and you are doubting a photoshopped picture?
Like I said, I think it's photoshopped and I am entitled to my opinion so unless you have a valid argument then don't criticize.

I didn't think anything. I just posted a thread. If you think that I think the Moon has capabilities of abducting someone then, I would like to show you some swamp land I'm considering unloading!

You're part of the problem. People 'assume' so off into left field that it's not even within the scopes of reality anymore.

So another words (according to you) this person took the time to CGI'd some swirling thingy so his brother can expose it on ATS JUST....so he can have his 15 minutes of anonymity?

Is THAT what you're saying?

WOW

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

so unless you have a valid argument then don't criticize.

My 'argument' is that you're completely and utterly paranoid with trust (and common sense) issues.

End argument~

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

reply to post by Human_Alien

A lot of people try to pass off fake pictures as real.
I mean let's get things straight.
You are the one who actually thought the moon attacked someone and you are doubting a photoshopped picture?
Like I said, I think it's photoshopped and I am entitled to my opinion so unless you have a valid argument then don't criticize.

I didn't think anything. I just posted a thread. If you think that I think the Moon has capabilities of abducting someone then, I would like to show you some swamp land I'm considering unloading!

You're part of the problem. People 'assume' so off into left field that it's not even within the scopes of reality anymore.

So another words (according to you) this person took the time to CGI'd some swirling thingy so his brother can expose it on ATS JUST....so he can have his 15 minutes of anonymity?

Is THAT what you're saying?

WOW

LOL you are right. I'm part of the problem.
Whenever you see a picture like that the FIRST thing you have to do is rule out photoshop.
Unless you are retarded and believe everything you see.
Then you move on to other explanations.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

so unless you have a valid argument then don't criticize.

My 'argument' is that you're completely and utterly paranoid with trust (and common sense) issues.

End argument~

If this is an attempt to redeem yourself for looking like an idiot in your last thread then it's not working.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Peace Exdog5
sorry about the whole photoshop thing haha.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Whenever you see a picture like that the FIRST thing you have to do is rule out photoshop.

It is not, I repeat it is NOT photoshop worthy!

Yes. A well-defined UFO or a ghostly aberration photo might warrant the ol' 'photoshop' consideration. But not a damn swirly thing.

Idiot?.....me?
Hardly.

But thanks for promoting and calling attention to a thread (my UFO/Moon) you feel is idiotic though

I do believe you share the same characteristics of Savant Syndrome

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

reply to post by exdog5

I'll take your word that it's not photoshopped.
I used "jpegsnoop" to look at the details and it does say there is a high probability of editing but that's not a 100% and it doesn't mention photoshop. It could have been caused by you uploading it to ATS when it was compressed.

Sorry for making you look like you faked it lol.
To be honest it looks like the top half of a skull so it just threw me off.
I didn't even take the time to look for another reason. SHAME ON ME.

No Worries, I don't blame you. My brother saw the "skull" too, so you're not alone. The best part is, I DID come to the right place to get various takes on a simply "odd" photo.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Well i WOULD say orb but it doesnt really appear to be giving off any light. It just seems like an object being thrown through the air.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Every now and then a pic comes along I like to look clear at... this being one of them.

My wife said it looks like a disposable diaper in mid-toss.. but, I dunno. I don't make judgment calls on these things. It's enough for something to be interesting... and if that was as far as we went in dealing with this kind of material, there wouldn't be all the polite backbiting.

Interesting... nothing more. Nothing less.

Here's what I could coax out of it. I didn't get into the meta data or tear it down pixel by pixel. I just did a few crops & blows, squelched certain light sources to try and identify the base source of the object.

You're guess is as good as mine.

Just a curious image.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'd say it's pretty obvious evidence that Jimmy Carter is the second coming of Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

I've never met the child. It's my brother's friend's daughter. No claims were made of any paranormal connections (see OP). I wasn't sure where to post this. I apologize at this point, it's 99.9% a ball.

Sorry about the girls passing. Was wondering if there were other things that happened that made you think of her visiting. No need to apologize. You had a question about it and you brought it.
This is ATS. We love this stuff.

Love your Avatar.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I have no idea what that is,i dont believe in ghost just aliens, maybe there was a flaw in the film.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well here is the "ball" up close and personal:

edit on 8-4-2012 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
ITS A KID SHOE....OH NO!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by exdog5

I've never met the child. It's my brother's friend's daughter. No claims were made of any paranormal connections (see OP). I wasn't sure where to post this. I apologize at this point, it's 99.9% a ball.

Sorry about the girls passing. Was wondering if there were other things that happened that made you think of her visiting. No need to apologize. You had a question about it and you brought it.
This is ATS. We love this stuff.

Love your Avatar.

I'm sorry for any confusion my friend. I am glad to say Skyla is alive and well. "Ghost" was just a silly name I gave the pic in order to keep track of it. And glad you like the avatar. Thanks for your concern

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
it looks like a ball being thrown between them, I see one child is holding a ball also. if you look at he blurry thing, and the ball in the childs hand, you can see that the little black hexagonal dots look rather alike.
edit on 8/4/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

I agree..

just motion blur.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Just so everyone knows, when ever I need to resize any picture, I use photoshop as the default to do so as I know of no other program to do that in.
I'm sure TONS of people do the same thing. I just had to put my two cents in.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
That does look like a ball in mid air, but what am more interested in, is why I cant see the arm belonging to the girl on the right.

if this was a ball, her arm would have been in mid air since she'd be throwing it, and the girl in the bottom just looks like she's receiving it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
i read my whole way thorugh this thread with one thought on my mind
only to have nusnus speak it right at the end here

neither of these children appear to have just thrown a ball
not that means or proves anything
but it is curious nonetheless

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join