It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's filmed in Spain (can someone translate please?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I just came across this video while searching around. Seems it was just posted, but it also appears a lot of the footage was taken in Feb. of 2011 as the time stamps indicate.

I have been questioning in my mind as to weather or not I should post it, but I am going to go ahead for a couple reasons.

Granted it is another typical little lights in the sky video, but there does appear to be multiples of them on occasion, some changing directions etc.. At a couple points through the video, you do get a sense of where they are looking because some of the film was taken at dusk. That being said, one will notice there appears to be a mountain, but it is hard to tell if that is the direction they are filming these captures. The lights dont appear as if they are headlights on the side of a mountain though if that were the case

One other reason I am going to post this is because there are multiple witness watching this event. The thing is, this was filmed in Spain and I have no idea what the people are saying. They seem a bit excited, but they also seem like it isnt the first time they have seen this as well. I am really hoping one of our ATS members can give us a rough idea of what is being said. lol, if they are swearing I apologize as I wouldnt know.

It is a 11 min plus video so I took note of a few of the times interesting things seemed to happen if you wish to skip through. Keep in mind this is give or take a second or two: 3:50, 6:40, 8:25, 9:25, 10:43, and 11:46.

Something is going on in their sky thats for sure,
I suggest watching in full screen if at all possible as it will stand out more

You Tube Link

edit on 8/4/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
from what i heard in the video, it is an uncle, who may or may not be heavily intoxicated with wine, with his nephews and their friends.

they sound sincere and truthful, and their excitement is real. the kid tells the uncle he can't believe what he's seeing, and that he always wanted to see one.

the uncle then get's angry at his nephews because they keep pestering him and interfere with his camera shots.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Interesting find!
I don't see anything that screams "fake" but then again you can't really see much but tiny lights.
I say UFO until someone can prove otherwise.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I wonder why the video and the channel of the uploader aren't available in Germany. Youtube blocks me out so i had to use a Proxy. Weird.

Well it's light, could be anything, it's hard to say

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Thank you for the little bit of summary. Do they make any comments to give us a idea of what they are seeing? Like oh look one appeared or disappeared or how many there might be etc.?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Right, providing there's no actors or special effects in this video, it has me stumped. Very strange movement and I'll be very interested to hear theories.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

This is some where in the north of Spain, I can tell by their accents.
It seems the old man has seen the objects before as he tells the kids to shut up and turn off the lights, then they'll come out.
There's five people in the video according to one of the lads.
They're saying; "look how it's turning off the lights". Referring to the object in question.
At min 5:10, the old guy says "this is only a taste, this is only a starter, the big one comes after".
Around min 8:43, the old guy tells the lads not to shine the light on the large object which appears to be approaching. The lads then talk about turning the torch off, the old guy says no incase the object lands there on top of them lol.
He keeps calling the objects "Nasa", jokinly.
At min 9:57, one of the lads says "yes, it's the same one as yesterday", referring to the object.
At min 11:13, the old guy says there's a another light approaching, a plane and the objects, the UFO's start dimmering their lights.
Also to note; one of the lads at the begining of the video tells the old guy "my dad came here ages ago remember?".
So it seems that place is a hot spot for UFO activity or maybe not.

That's about it, as for the objects themselves I don't know what it is, but my hoax alarm is ringing.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
Interesting find!
I don't see anything that screams "fake" but then again you can't really see much but tiny lights.
I say UFO until someone can prove otherwise.

yeah right...points of light against a black backround...only a few thousand of these posts on you tube. lets have a new designation for these....UFPOL....unidentified flying points of light

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This video appears to have been filmed somewhat close to where I live.
It is true that there have been some orb sightings lately in this area, but there's something off about this video.
The drunken sounding man who recorded this (Santiago Martinez) is known as "El cazador de OVNIs" (UFO Hunter), and for some reason, he's got an unusual amount of footage of encounters with all sorts of UFOs and even he claims to have photographed some aliens.

This is an interview to him: vimeo.com...

This is his YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com...

I'm not too sure if he's just really lucky, or he's got lots of free time in his hands.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
(can someone translate please?)

@9:04 .... Cheeto! Cheeto!

It ain't easy being cheesy...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

This is actually located in Malaga, which is the south of Spain. It is a town called Casares in Andalusia. It is a small village sitting on a hilltop that dates back to the Roman times.

Just to give people an idea of what the town looks like:
www.spainisculture.com...

edit on 8-4-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

This is actually located in Malaga, which is the south of Spain.

Why do you say that?
Funny, I live near Casares.
In the interview on that vimeo vid, they're in Cantabria, north of Spain.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The accent sounds Castilian and nothing like the Northern regions. There is also a part of the video that tells us where they are located. It is a quick caption. As a Castillian born and raised off and on throughout my entire life the accent was easy to spot. But if I am wrong, then I always love to be corrected so my apologies. Still the accent doesn't sound Northern???

Strange because Cesares is in Malaga but Cantabria is Northern Spain.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Well I'm andalucian and no, the accent is not from here. lol
Si tu ere española tonse sabe que asi ablamo aqui, noh comemo lah palabra
(si tu eres española entonces sabras que asi hablamos qui, nos comemos las palabras).

Plus, Santiago himself says in the interview that they're in Cantabria.
My girlfriends dad is Castillian, from Castilla de La Mancha.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

First you say this;

This is actually located in Malaga, which is the south of Spain. It is a town called Casares in Andalusia.

Then you say this;

The accent is 100% Castilian and nothing like the Northern regions. There is also a part of the video that tells us where they are located. It is a quick caption. As a Castillian born and raised off and on throughout my entire life the accent was easy to spot.

I don't understand what you're on about.
To my knowledge there's only two Castillas, Castilla y Leon and Castilla de la Mancha, and they're not in Andalucia.
And that's where they speak the Castillian accent, here we speak with the "Andalu" accent.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Nope your absolutely correct. Apologies it is Northern Spain. Bueno Dr. Cosma espero que me perdonen.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Nope your absolutely correct. Apologies it is Northern Spain. Bueno Dr. Cosma espero que me perdonen

No pasa na hija, tu sabe, es difici comunicarse poraki.
Un abrazo paisana.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This was just posted on the guys YT page and it's obvious CGI imo

The first one definitely is, it disappears before hitting the hill. Something doesn't feel right with these videos.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It's a light. In the sky. At night.

Please refer to signature...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join