It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strange Humanoid Creature I Watched Swimming In The Ocean

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I would never make up a lie and then pass it off as something true and i never have in any of my threads.The quality of my memories should be apparent in my descriptions of that day,the time and place,where i was facing and what was going on around me and the age i was at shouldnt be superceding what i know i saw.What was it? where was it coming from? and where was it going?
edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

you're so full of it, with your photographic memory you wouldn't forget to make a space after a , and hardly make spelling mistakes

you're a troll from another country

if your can remember the exact distance when you were a child to the foot, you wouldn't be writing like you're typing with your foot. remember words are basically pictures.

waits for "im dyslexic!" excuse.

edit on 6-10-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You sure you weren't seeing things, as you were kind of young?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I think the key here is the first paragraph...

"When I was 5-6 yrs old........."

I remember when I was that age... I believed there were monsters under my bed....

Trouble is, the shadow is under the bed and closet, and this is actually an access point.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
most people on this site just talk down to others. I'm losing interest in this site, even it they kinda talk like a red-kneck…… cool story though

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It was one of these three !

Aqua man

Aqualung

Aquamadenijad
:
Case closed.

edit on 10-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Im Not going to Say it isnt Possible. Just Look at all the Species of Animals That were once thought to be Imaginary. AND the Ocean is one of the most unexplored places. We know more about Outer space than we do the bottom of the Sea.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I find this very hard to believe if I am honest.

I think the majority of people would find it very hard to see 6 inch gills on the side of a 8ft man from 105 feet away.

The amount of detail you go into from ony seeing this creature from 105 feet away is just a little too much for me to believe.

However who am I to say your making things up, this is just my opinion and my thought on the matter.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
First of all, this thread is the one that finally pushed me to join as a member and in turn ur thread gets the honor of my first reply!
Secondly i want to thank you for sharing this interesting memory, i certainly was intrigued reading about it!
It saddens me at times when i see reply after reply arguing a person's experience, especially on a site like this one which seems designed to question and challenge beliefs currently accepted as "the only truth "in so many areas of thinking. I myself sometimes question things i read and may have an initial response of "oh that's ridiculous " but then remember that without definitive proof either way I'm just showing my own narrow mindedness if i automatically condemn the story.
I can say, as a mother of 3, there's such difference in kids memories. 2 of mine have memories of places they never visited after their first birthday! I can't say wether ur memory IS 100 percent correct, but I believe it is possible it happened and hope you continue to share experiences!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here's a question for you lot.

Whats more believable, mermaids or bigfoot?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yup. I totally agree. I signed up just to tell you that you are not crazy. I've had an experience off of Sth Bch at night. I DID SNAP PICS right before my phone died and I wasn't alone. Me and 3 others were there. Friends. Contact me I'll look for the 8 pics. reply to: blocula

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FloridaSkyWatcher

Post em.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Good Topic

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Pics never posted, big surprise.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: blocula
What i remember is what i saw and for someone to think and say that what a person remembers is not what happened to them,is almost laughable to me and i hope theres not too many "educated people" out there braiwashing and dumbing down others with those psychological manipulations...

I lived with a woman who turned out to be a paranoid schizophrenic, & I can assure you, she had "memories" of events that never happened. The false memories were very real to her, even when she cited incidents involving both of us, that I knew damn well had never happened.

If you're feeling like those who are disputing your story are speaking from ignorance in the heat of the moment, you might want to consider not joining them.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think it is perfectly possible to have aliens/humanoids living in the sea. Whether or not the op saw what they thought. It really doesn't matter as far as we are concerned and is as valid as any other eye witness of a firsthand experience. We can only relate what we think we see and I am sure people have been sent to the electric chair on the evidence of eye witness accounts. What makes a sighting of a fish-like humanoid more unbelievable than a sighting of a shooter with a gun? Only our beliefs of what is 'normal' what is 'possible' etc.

There are even places where folks see other time-lines and the events which happen. There are plenty of reports on ATS of time-line slips and sightings of old cars or other phenomena. This could be one of those too. It really depends on what is our true reality. If things are not as set-in-stone as some people and science would like to believe, then it is perfectly possible for bleed-throughs to happen regularly which may give us our UFO/ghost/alien sightings.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join