It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strange Humanoid Creature I Watched Swimming In The Ocean

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Maybe it was a Ningen?

www.youtube.com...

Interesting video, thanks! I've never heard of those before. I immediately thought of Beluga whales when I saw it. I've always thought they look like they have legs inside their skin. Here is a picture that shows what I mean.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

It was around 3-5 pm and the way that "it" was swimming,the way it was moving through the water and the speed it was moving at,would have been impossible for a human to duplicate and as i said in my opening post,there were no motorized sounds coming from "it" and the way it was moving i also tried to describe in my opening post...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You have altered your post from the original with questions that have come in.......

Which leads me to believe even more that you are making up this tale.....

A lot of the changed information in there, was not there until later on in the thread when people started making pointed questions.......

Youve added more detail to discount and even alter some previous statements

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

a surfer does not use a motor, they use waves to move quickly across the surface of the water.

its possible in the low light that you saw a surfer on a longboard, since when you were 5 it would have been in the 60's.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I am very curious how it was propelling itself forward, with its arms stretched straight out and not moving, and its legs just moving inches up and down. It sounds like a very unnatural and awkward form of locomotion.

I don't suppose you were five in 1937? That would make you around 75 now, I think. I googled around a bit, and lo and behold, there was a sea monster in Nantucket with spikes down its back... It was a hoax by a guy named Tony Sarg. Check it out... It doesn't have a human looking head, but maybe what you saw was someone reproducing the sea monster hoax for a documentary or trying to produce their own as a joke - at least that would explain the odd form of movement.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Maybe you saw an alligator or shark carrying part of a person it killed. Bringing home the leftovers?.

edit on 9-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by blocula

You have altered your post from the original with questions that have come in.......

Which leads me to believe even more that you are making up this tale.....

A lot of the changed information in there, was not there until later on in the thread when people started making pointed questions.......

Youve added more detail to discount and even alter some previous statements
It would take me a week to think of everything and a full page to explain it all in my opening post, which is suppose to be an introduction to the topic,not a be all end all comment and of course new memories are arising to the surface the more i'm thinking about it...
edit on 9-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by blocula

a surfer does not use a motor, they use waves to move quickly across the surface of the water.

its possible in the low light that you saw a surfer on a longboard, since when you were 5 it would have been in the 60's.

Its hard to put into words,this thing wasnt moving with the waves coming in towards me and it wasnt moving against the waves going out away from me,it was moving from right to left,parallel to the horizon,through the waves that were coming at me...

------------

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auzzy
youtube link
Made me think of this video that i had seen on another post somewhere about the possibility, and maybe some of a cover up of Merpeople.

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Auzzy

says at the end its fictional

Sooo..........yah

It says that certain aspects of it are fictional. I don't know how much was embellished, but regardless the concepts and connections presented are compelling. For example, the possible connection between Navy sonar testing and mass beachings. That idea's been around for years. I signed a petition for them to stop that sort of testing approximately 10 years ago. Don't think they have though.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm not the only one who has seen strange humanoid "gill man" type creatures > mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

Its hard to put into words,this thing wasnt moving with the waves coming in towards me and it wasnt moving against the waves going out away from me,it was moving from right to left,parallel to the horizon,through the waves that were coming at me...

------------

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

It was moving against and through the waves,like i diagrammed above.It was just plowing through them and wasnt being hindered or slowed down by them at all.I saw a side view of its face,for a few seconds as it was passing by and it was a male and its expression appeared to be angry and determined,like some kind of aquatic humanoid demon.Half its body was in the water and the other half was above the water and only its legs were "bobbing" moving up and down a little.The year this happened would have been either the summer of 1971 or 72...

edit on 10-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

so it moved horizontally completely unaffected by the waves? its height didnt change at all?

one more, was it a windy day?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

so it moved horizontally completely unaffected by the waves? its height didnt change at all?

it looked about 7 or 8 feet long,meaning tall because it was bipedal and even though it was moving through the water like an aquatic animal,it had legs so it must reside somewhere where it stands up and walks around and maybe it developed its bipedal ability for preying on humans?

It wasnt a windy afternoon that summer day,but thats typical of massachusetts. because around here its windy almost every day when its cold outside,but when its hot,theres hardly ever any wind.Bostons the windy city,not chicago and in the last 30 days,its been windy about 27 of them,at least where i am...

Maybe this thing was one of these,but larger,without a tail and angry,not happy and smiling (*-*) > cherylkicksass.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

it looked about 7 or 8 feet long,meaning tall because it was bipedal and even though it was moving through the water like an aquatic animal,it had legs so it must reside somewhere where it stands up and walks around and maybe it developed its bipedal ability for preying on humans?

It wasnt a windy afternoon that summer day,but thats typical of massachusetts. because around here its windy almost every day when its cold outside,but when its hot,theres hardly ever any wind.Bostons the windy city,not chicago and in the last 30 days,its been windy about 27 of them,at least where i am...

Maybe this thing was one of these,but larger,without a tail and angry,not happy and smiling (*-*) > cherylkicksass.blogspot.com...

i meant its height relative to the ground, you said it wasnt bobbing in the water with the waves only its legs were. so im led to believe that it traversed horizontally unaffected by the waves right?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

i meant its height relative to the ground, you said it wasnt bobbing in the water with the waves only its legs were. so im led to believe that it traversed horizontally unaffected by the waves right?
Its height relative to the ground beneath it? or relative to the ground/sand i was standing on? It was stretched out horizontally in the water that was about 6-8 feet deep beneath it and so if it had stopped and stood up in the water,perhaps only its head would have been showing above the water...

It moved through the waves like the waves were not there,but this thing definitely had mass/weight and it was in the water moving through the waves,because i could see the water being pushed aside near its head and shoulders as it plowed through...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i got it now, you saw it at about eye level, and it went from right to left and it remained at eye level the entire time.

thats really strange how it wasnt bobbing with the waves.. 3 foot waves, im guessing at times it left the water?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
When I was five years old I dreamed I woke up during the night & a male lion was sitting on my bed, roaring at me. I was totally convinced for years there had been a lion in my room one night.

Just sayin'.

Just sayin' what?

That it was real or unreal?

That your memory was only a dream or a reality?

That you don't know the difference or you don't care?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette

Originally posted by Schkeptick
When I was five years old I dreamed I woke up during the night & a male lion was sitting on my bed, roaring at me. I was totally convinced for years there had been a lion in my room one night.

Just sayin'.

Just sayin' what?

That it was real or unreal?

That your memory was only a dream or a reality?

That you don't know the difference or you don't care?
I know i was'nt dreaming when i saw this creature,i had'nt just awakened,i was'nt tired and i was'nt even thinking of going to sleep, i just looked over and there it was and without a doubt,there must be more than one of them and so there must exist many more,perhaps an entire race that lives mostly hidden within their oceanic realms.We know more about the moon than we do about the earths oceans......

All the gill/frog/lizard humanoid creatures that were seen,encountered and described in the link below were seen in or near rivers,lakes and ponds,not in the ocean and the creature i saw was definitely in the ocean and perhaps some,most or even all of the others that were seen had gained access through subterranean waterways that led from the ocean and into the rivers,lakes and ponds where they were seen and encountered...

mysteriousuniverse.org...
edit on 10-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
Its not often someone reports seeing one. However, there have been a few sightings of aquatic humanoids over the years.

The site below gives a run-down of most of them..

Aquatic Humanoids: Progeny of the Black Lagoon or Alternate Evolution?

Frogs, many thanks for that link
here's another interesting report from the Caspian Sea:

Location. Caspian Sea, Astara & Lenkoran Azerbaijan
Date: March 2005

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89946c61d3e6.jpg[/atsimg]

Residents of a few towns on the Caspian shores in Iran and Azerbaijan say they have seen an amphibious man, he was reported to be swimming amidst huge shoals of fish. Rumor has it that the waters where he swam were becoming sparkling clear. Recently eyewitnesses onboard the Azeri trawler, “Baku” reported seeing the creature. According to Gafar Gasanof the captain of the trawler, the creature was swimming in a parallel course near the boat for a long time. At first they thought it was a large fish, but then they spotted hair on its head and his fins looked very unusual. And incredibly the front part of his body was equipped with arms. Shortly after this report was published in an Iranian newspaper, numerous readers came forward describing their own sightings. The readers pointed out that numerous fishermen had repeatedly seen the strange creature at sea and on the shore after seabed volcanoes in the area of Babolsera became active in February and offshore oil production operations intensified in the Caspian. All the eyewitness accounts provide a similar description of the marine humanoid. His height is about 165cm to 168cm, it has a protruding stomach, his feet are pinniped and he has four webbed fingers on either of his hands. His skin is pale white in color. The hair on his head looks black and green. His arms and legs are shorter and heavier than those of a medium-build person. Apart from his fingernails, he has nails growing on the tip of his aquiline nose that resembles a dolphin’s beak. There is no information as to his ears. His eyes are large and orbicular. The mouth of the creature is fairly large, his upper jaw is protruding and his lower lip flows smoothly into the neck, his chin is missing. Iranians have dubbed the creature, “Runan-shah” or “Master of the seas and rivers”. Other stories report that the waters remain crystal clear for days in the area where the creature has been spotted. Fishermen report that the fish that are caught in their nets seem to sense the creature when it approaches and produce a barely audible gurgling sound. It is said that the creature answers the call of the catch by making similar throaty sounds. According to a theory the creature is not alone and that there is a family of underwater humans, who are on a mission….to tackle environmental problems in the Caspian. The reproduction of flora and fauna in the Caspian has significantly deteriorated due to a surge in offshore oil production operations and underwater volcanic activity. The Astrakhan fishermen have long complained about the decrease in the stock of sturgeon.

link

Cheers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join