It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawning of two Suns.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Just had this dream this morning and just finished writing a complete (well as complete as I could) account in my dream journal. It seemed very vivid, and it was very interesting so I decided to share.

Morning of Two Suns.

In my dream, I am at the parents house, spending the night or something. It is late at night and winter time. Or at least, there's a lot of snow on the ground. I'm trying to go to sleep, but I see something out the window. Some sort of point of light. It's not one I've seen before, so I wanted to investigate.

I walked up to the sun room. There were some lights on that were making it hard for me to see this thing in the sky, so I turned most off. There is one light that is acting erratic. It was turning on and off of it's own accord. I tried turning it off but it didn't work. I held up a book between me and the light to block the brightest source of it's light. I was unable to do anything about it's reflection on the window.

Looking at the window, I spotted my strange light. It was sitting completely motionless in the sky. It wasn't as bright as Saturn, but it looked bigger. It looked almost like it was flickering and shimmering around the edges. I didn't know what it was.

I went down stairs, my old room having been converted into some kind of computer den. My brother was still awake and was on his computer. I went into my old room and started up a computer to go check out if anyone else saw the same thing I saw. I went to a site called Above Top Secret to check.

Sometime during this, the ground started to shake and a rumbling sound filled the night. It wasn't a violent shake, and it seemed to come in waves, but you could feel it everywhere. I was worried about what might be going on, and if the house was going to survive it, as it felt like some kind of earthquake. I went upstairs, carrying my laptop computer with me.

The rumbling was still going, and the house was rattling. The noise was coming from everywhere at once. It was immense and over powering.

I noticed that outside it was getting brighter.

My parents were up now, though mum had been wandering the house when I was trying to figure out what the light at night way.

The rumbling ceases. I start up the laptop and check out if anyone on Above Top Secret or other sites have any explanations for what just happened. It was apparently a magnetic pole shift, with the planet changing orientation a bit. Canada, according to a diagram I saw, had shifted close to what was now the equator. We would be getting warmer climates from now on. Russia was now on the north pole.

I worried about what this change in climate would do to the world, as no country remained unchanged, but my fears may have been pre-mature.

As I went outside, it was really warm. A nice spring type day. The snow was starting to melt, and the sky was blue and clear. I looked up, and to my astonishment, I could spot two suns. The large main one sitting high in the sky, and then a smaller but still bright one sitting closer to the horizon to the bigger one's left.

Two suns, it was a awesome sight. My thoughts on a change to the climate were only just beginning.

I pulled out my cell phone. I thought of different people to call but I decide instead to send a mass text to check on everyone. I started composing my text, a friend came up to me on my property and seemed visibly shaken by the effects, I was kind and did my best to calm him. After sending my message, I went inside.

Inside, there were more people. One of them was one of the people I was going to call, and other two I think were her friends. They all seemed shaken.

My calmness seemed to put them at ease. I gave words of encouragement to each of the two men. They were very moved by my calmness in the face of this strangeness, so much so that they started to not be afraid. My female friend was quiet but still seemed quiet scared. I just wanted to give her a long hug, but I couldn't bring myself to do it with her friends still there.

Later, I went out back and started working on digging a well with my dad. A thought went through my mind that we could probably use some extra sun screen now.

NOTE: I said in the account that is was probably winter, but where I live, we can get snow any time of the year really, so there's no guarantee that it was. Although, if it was winter, it stopped being it after the rumbling, as it was very warm outside.

edit on 8-4-2012 by Vaykun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I had the same dream a few times,two suns in the sky,I wrote about it in another thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

I noticed there are a few dreams like that on the internet. I checked after I had mine. I tend to do that.

I'll check your posts and find that one you posted mentioned.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
I had the same dream a few times,two suns in the sky,I wrote about it in another thread.

Same here, except the small sun was on the right side... this was a dream I had over thirty years ago, and I still remember it just as vivid. Had no rumbles or shaking, just thought it was a magnificent sight.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaykun

Had somewhat similar dream before, but the suns were dark and felt full of malice. That just might be me though.

new topics

top topics

join