It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackmailed By Putin, Obama Betrays United States And Her Allies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
April 7, 2012 By Doug Book -- the Western Center for Journalism

Could it be this fantastic ?

Could it be that Russia has somehow "proved" something about Obama and is using this information to blackmail the U.S. into giving up vital defense secrets and missile technology that may very well jeopardize U.S. national security as well as other nations security ?

There of course are many unanswered questions about Obama himself.

Has a foreign government actually presented some of the true answers to the Obama Administration and threatened to go public unless the U.S. plays ball and contributes to the "unbalancing" of world power ?

Obama HAS made some very quirky foreign policy moves since taking office in 2009.

This article exposes some of the speculations:

While the American media provide cover for the Constitutionally ineligible Barack Hussein Obama, Vladimir Putin and the nation of Russia are reaping a treasure trove of defense secrets and missile technology by threatening to reveal the true history of the Manchurian Candidate.

Obama has spent millions to prevent his personal story from being revealed to the American public. Records have been destroyed, information has been hidden, false claims have been advanced, potential whistle-blowers have been threatened and official documents have been forged. Enabled by a complicit media and the craven cowardice of political opponents, the most egregious felonies in the nation’s history have served to make the American people easy prey for the schemes of a dedicated Communist and committed enemy of our Constitutional Republic.

And those schemes have included the betrayal both of the United States and her allies.

some tell tale signs ?

In 2009 Obama scrapped the long awaited missile defense system for Poland and the Czech Republic because Russia objected.

He has refused to keep secret the technical data on the U.S Standard Missile-3, as called for in the 2012 defense authorization bill.

Obama will not pledge to keep American missile technology from China, North Korea and Iran, as it would “…interfere with [his] constitutional authority to conduct foreign affairs…”

other points to consider:

Obama will provide Russia information on every Trident missile supplied to Great Britain as part of an arms control deal signed with Russian President Medvedev.

Leaked cables show that the US will now provide Russia with ALL serial numbers of Trident missiles transferred to Britain.

Obama proposes the United States CUT its nuclear arsenal by 80%, yet demands no reciprocity on the part of Russia or any of America’s enemies.

Joe Miller, 2010 US Senate candidate from Alaska, reports that, under the guise of drawing a boundary, 7 Alaska-area islands and oil rich sea beds containing perhaps billions of barrels were given to Russia in an unannounced, secret deal by Obama’s State Department.

and some more:

Under Obama’s programs, by 2016, defense will account for 20% of the national budget, yet bear over HALF of the deficit-reduction cuts.

In mid-March, Obama declared he would “…provide the Russians with detailed technical information about the anti- missile systems he plans to base in Eastern Europe…”

And Congressman Darrell Issa said that “the American people should be very afraid,” continuing with “I judge that in fact he is going to sell out our national defense after the election.”

On March 26th, Obama’s conversation with outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev was accidentally picked up on an open microphone. “This is my last election…After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama told Medvedev, who said he would relay that message to the new Russian “president” Vladimir Putin. “On all of these issues, but particularly missile defense this, this can be solved but it’s important for him (Putin) to give me space.”

read the story for more:

Is Russia really an enemy ?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

the article sounds too good to be true....

why would the russians expose the manchurian candidate now and not during the bush administration, i belive bush is more reaponsible for todays state of the world than obama.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
oh please, all of you conservatives can do better than this...there should be half a dozen threads by now that says obama is going to destroy america with russias help.
but, i don't want to offend any of you, because i just get points taken away, and post removed for decorum...so please all you republicans, keep up your vigilance

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's time for Obama to obtain Putin's REAL birth certificate!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx

unless???...putin is his half brother's 2nd cousin removed on his mothers side!!!!....and they are both plotting to make one big combined COMMUNIST COUNTRY!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by xuenchen

the article sounds too good to be true....

why would the russians expose the manchurian candidate now and not during the bush administration, i belive bush is more reaponsible for todays state of the world than obama.

It doesn't sound too good to be true. It sounds BAD... haha
Bush and Obama are both tools. At least with Bush I got to believe he was messing up because he was Stupid.

They probably didn't have anything on Bush. Obama seems to have a lot of secrets. I would have voted for him, but I was pissed about what happened to paul so I didn't vote at all. I remember being REALLY excited when I watched him get sworn in.

and then he got the Nobel peace prize about what 90 days in?? Really? That's stupid. Now he's busy pissing me off every other day.. I ...almost... Miss Bush, because he made me laugh. Obama just makes me sad.

He's probably a good guy(or was) but they have gotten to him. He is no longer in control. They get people elected that have skeletons or secrets. You guys really think the story is made up? We are marching toward a one world government. Russia and USA must be assimilated. Get it??

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by oghamxx

unless???...putin is his half brother's 2nd cousin removed on his mothers side!!!!....and they are both plotting to make one big combined COMMUNIST COUNTRY!!

That's not far from the truth. Do you even read anything on ATS?? wow. It would be dreaming to think Russia isn't involved in the NWO playing the "bad guys." ha

edit on 4/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There's that conspiracy that the Soviet Union never ended.

Anatoliy Mikhaylovich Golitsyn CBE (Russian: Анатолий Михайлович Голицын; born August 25, 1926) is a Soviet KGB defector and author of two books about the long-term deception strategy of the KGB leadership. He was born in Piryatin, Ukrainian SSR. He provided "a wide range of intelligence to the CIA on the operations of most of the 'Lines' (departments) at the Helsinki and other residencies, as well as KGB methods of recruiting and running agents."[1] He is an Honorary Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) and, as late as 1984, was an American citizen.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

In his book Wedge - The Secret War between the FBI and CIA (Knopf, 1994), Mark Riebling stated that of 194 predictions made in New Lies For Old, 139 had been fulfilled by 1993, 9 seemed 'clearly wrong', and the other 46 were 'not soon falsifiable'.[15]

www.foreignpolicy.com...

edit on 8-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Read the sources for the article... For instance:

Section 1227 of the defense law prohibits spending any funds that would be used to give Russian officials access to sensitive missile-defense technology as part of a cooperation agreement without first sending Congress a report identifying the specific secrets, how they'd be used and steps to protect the data from compromise.

The president is required to certify that any technology shared will not be passed on to third parties such as China, North Korea or Iran, that the Russians will not use transferred secrets to develop countermeasures and that the Russians are reciprocating in sharing missile-defense technology.

In his signing statement, Obama said he would treat these legal restrictions as "non-binding" and that "my administration will also interpret and implement section 1244 (sic) in a manner that does not interfere with the president's constitutional authority to conduct foreign affairs and avoids the undue disclosure of sensitive diplomatic communications."

Link..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

SEOUL, South Korea — At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have “more flexibility” to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to give him “space.”

The exchange was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room for remarks by the two leaders.

The exchange: President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you… President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir. When asked to explain what President Obama meant, deputy national security adviser for strategic communications Ben Rhodes told ABC News that there is room for the U.S. and Russia to reach an accommodation, but “there is a lot of rhetoric around this issue — there always is — in both countries.

abcnews.go.com...

You guys just gotta wait till AFTER the election, then he'll sprinkle all the info goods. But really it just sounds like he is just leading Russia on...I'd say that too. Smooth talking your way out of a war with some angry ex-KGB Russians is a good strategy.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Alright So I read the article and thought about it for a brief moment

From the OP article:

In 2009 Obama scrapped the long awaited missile defense system for Poland and the Czech Republic because Russia objected.

GOOD. We need less military presence globally. Isn't that what most of us hope for on here?

He has refused to keep secret the technical data on the U.S Standard Missile-3, as called for in the 2012 defense authorization bill.

Does this even matter that much? There are corporations that hawk the latest and greatest missiles to Ambassadors/Generals/Countries. If China wants something they can get it. Not really an expert or know much on the topic but it seems like you can buy just about whatever you want.

I made a thread dealing on that

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obama will not pledge to keep American missile technology from China, North Korea and Iran, as it would “…interfere with [his] constitutional authority to conduct foreign affairs…”

See above. Of course public image wise it sounds great to say you're going to do that. But with so much stuff outsourced and developed by private corporations who have monetary interests...not gonna happen. Doesn't the Kochs brothers do business with Iran?

www.bloomberg.com...

Obama will provide Russia information on every Trident missile supplied to Great Britain as part of an arms control deal signed with Russian President Medvedev.

Russia has been pressuring us for years to fall back on missiles. I don't really know anything about this point so I can't really say.

Obama proposes the United States CUT its nuclear arsenal by 80%, yet demands no reciprocity on the part of Russia or any of America’s enemies.

We have a huge nuclear weapon supply. 80% and we would still have A LOT. Again I'm no expert on this so can't make much of a point.

Joe Miller, 2010 US Senate candidate from Alaska, reports that, under the guise of drawing a boundary, 7 Alaska-area islands and oil rich sea beds containing perhaps billions of barrels were given to Russia in an unannounced, secret deal by Obama’s State Department.

Sounds like someone cut Obama a check

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Sounds like someone cut Obama a check

More than likely it was a direct deposit into a Swiss bank account !!
(under a phony name of course !)

Along with campaign contributions.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
don't be silly

this is all related to the apollo mission, the jig is up

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In my opinion, Putin would be a positive ally for America. Russia would grow immensely under his influence, but both our countries would benefit from this kind of relationship . Terrifying thought perhaps, but Russia will be there in Americas tough times if it receives the respect it needs .

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I feel that Putin and many other 'leaders' have plenty of dirt on covert US activities both domestic and foreign. If he is desperate he might even show that the US practices imperialism!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndMargarita
In my opinion, Putin would be a positive ally for America. Russia would grow immensely under his influence, but both our countries would benefit from this kind of relationship . Terrifying thought perhaps, but Russia will be there in Americas tough times if it receives the respect it needs .

Well as if the U.S. is not in tough times now, and have been for several years.

What has Putin and Russia done for the U.S. lately ?

Perhaps more importantly, what Should they be doing ?

And, what "disrespect" has Russia been getting ?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I can think of a few of conflicts that could have been resolved in our favor - Syria for one.

Disrespect in the whole anti-Putin movement prior to his election with US help. Yes, I understand the whole world revolution towards removing those with abolute rule and I agree with it.
I just see a golden opportunity before it is diminished were Russia and the US can walk hand and hand. They have shown to change their perception on communism, maybe its time to profit from those seeds that we struggled so hard to plant.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Bush Sr (CIA), and Putin (KGB) did what they were trained for (overthrowing foreign governments),
on their own countries,
cutting out those above them who told them what and who to 'manage'.

The CIA has been running the US since Bush Sr.
Bush Jr just followed daddies instructions the whole time in office.
He was too stupid to ever be in office.
Just daddies 'special' boy, looking totally out-of-his-depth in every interview.
The reason he looked so confused in that school on 911 was he was having a hard time following the kids story, not because he knew the details.
Daddies friend Cheney had to go into the commission enquiry with him,

Obama rumored to have spent time in russia, is more than likely cia.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
i thought i could add this, more fuel more fuel.www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BULLETINYOURHEAD
i thought i could add this, more fuel more fuel.www.youtube.com...

Good one !!

Now WE know

edit on May-01-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BULLETINYOURHEAD
[more
Everything is make beleive, everything! well not friends, family and goodtimes, its a fkn circus out there and our leaders are nothing but clowns!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join