It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using the Bible to Decode the Aztec Sun Stone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The Great Stone Of Witness(Testimony)?

Joshua 24:26 Bible KJV

Joshua 24:26 And Joshua wrote these words in the book of the law of God, and took a great stone, and set it up there under an oak, that was by the sanctuary of the LORD.
Joshua 24:27 And Joshua said unto all the people, Behold, this stone shall be a witness unto us; for it hath heard all the words of the LORD which he spake unto us: it shall be therefore a witness unto you, lest ye deny your God.

What really interests me is the fact that in Exodus 34:1 God tells Moses That He(God Himself) will write on the stone tables which Moses cut out and provided:

Exodus 34:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest.

BUT in verse 28(Exodus 34:28) Moses then writes the words of the covenant, the 10 commandments on the tables, himself(Moses):

Exodus 34:28 And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Anybody care to help me out with this?

edit on 14-4-2012 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Zechariah 2:7 "Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon."
-Bible KJV

The woman in the ephah > the daughter of Babylon.

Bump

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Cortez and Montezuma at Mexican Temple.

Cortez and Montezuma at Mexican Temple The Spaniard Hernando Cortez, conqueror of Mexico, enters the Aztec temple in 1519. He is welcomed by Emperor Montezuma II, who thought Cortez was a god. The calendar stone and idols are based on sketches that Brumidi made in Mexico City. (1520)

www.aoc.gov...

They knew.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So, tell me why would we trust those guys who conquered the new world under a coat of arms that reads 'Luciferi Fanum' - Lucifer's Temple? Do you really believe they burned it all, the same guys who built those fancy cathedrals? Any logical man would take 'whatever they where trying to hide' and use it against you, wouldn't he?

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The Edge of Valor

Every Admirable man must have a valorous pledge,
What he was born for and will die for on that edge.

I proclaim that I am a product of Christ’s love,
That I have witnessed His brilliant white dove.

Through His water of salvation I was cleansed,
Saved from the fire - liberated and drenched.

With God’s mighty armor infused into my soul,
I do not fear walking into any hellish foul hole.

By His pure radiance of Mercy, Healing and Grace,
I was brought down on my two knees too praise.

What I know now I am willing to die for in honor,
I am done playing a game of divide and conquer.

The once deadly arsenal will become useful tools,
Evidence of failure for the non-believers and fools.

This is my creed; I pledge to execute my given will,
Signed using the blood of truth and a raven’s quill.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

You are aware that the aztecs were as idolatrous and wicked as a people could get, there was nothing of Yeshua in those people and nothing of them in him.

The aztecs worshipped the sun, sungod worship...a part of Mystery Babylon which is why they sacrificed thousands of humans, by cutting out their hearts and then kicking their corpses down the steps of the temple of the sun. Nothing godly ever came from those people.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by MathMax

You are aware that the aztecs were as idolatrous and wicked as a people could get, there was nothing of Yeshua in those people and nothing of them in him.

The aztecs worshipped the sun, sungod worship...a part of Mystery Babylon which is why they sacrificed thousands of humans, by cutting out their hearts and then kicking their corpses down the steps of the temple of the sun. Nothing godly ever came from those people.
of course, and that's exactly what I'm pointing at, it never stopped. Don't get me wrong, I'm pointing towards showing you that this stone is in the Bible and it tells about wickedness and to beware of it. I'm not asking you to worship it, I'm asking you to observe these oddities.
Wiki the Rolling Stones Logo, Then look at the tongue/mouth on the aztec stone and see what TPTB have been hiding from you! You are unaware you are serving the UNKNOWN god. I'm flashing it in front of your eyes and you deny what I'm trying to show you? Do you really believe any intelligent conqueror would burn information better than their own? Why do you think they buried that stone hidden beneath the cathedral? Let me tell you why...when placed at it's exact location, it show true north, not like your compass anyway.
Read my whole original post and you will see that the dots connect to the mystery of Babylon.

thank you for the reply, if there is any other sort of confusion, don't hesitate to ask, I will gladly try to explain.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
videokeman.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

You have no idea how lost you are. Every time you listen to these individuals music and you 'shake your booty' and 'sing along'...you are doing it for the UNKNOWN god.

www.youtube.com...

Once upon a time you dressed so fine
You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People'd call, say "Beware doll, you're bound to fall"
You thought they were all kiddin' you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hangin' out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging for your next meal
How does it feel
How does it feel
To be without a home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?
You've gone to the finest school all right, Miss Lonely
But you know you only used to get juiced in it
And nobody has ever taught you how to live on the street
And now you find out you're gonna have to get used to it
You said you'd never compromise
With the mystery tramp, but now you realize
He's not selling any alibis
As you stare into the vacuum of his eyes
And ask him do you want to make a deal?
How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone
You never turned around to see the frowns on the jugglers and the clowns
When they all come down and did tricks for you
You never understood that it ain't no good
You shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you
You used to ride on the chrome horse with your diplomat
Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat
Ain't it hard when you discover that
He really wasn't where it's at
After he took from you everything he could steal
How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?
Princess on the steeple and all the pretty people
They're drinkin', thinkin' that they got it made
Exchanging all kinds of precious gifts and things
But you'd better lift your diamond ring, you'd better pawn it babe
You used to be so amused
At Napoleon in rags and the language that he used
Go to him now, he calls you, you can't refuse
When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose
You're invisible now, you got no secrets to conceal
How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
*bump*

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
"The Holy Grail is a dish, plate, stone, or cup around which an important theme of Arthurian literature revolves. A grail, wondrous but not explicitly "holy", first appears in Perceval le Gallois, an unfinished romance by Chrétien de Troyes:[1] it is a processional salver used to serve at a feast. Chretien's story attracted many continuators, translators and interpreters in the later 12th and early 13th centuries, including Wolfram von Eschenbach, who makes the grail a great precious stone that fell from the sky."

en.wikipedia.org...

"Kyot the Provençal, claimedthe Grail was a stone (called lapis exillis) that fell from Heaven, and had been the sanctuary of the neutral angels who took neither side during Lucifer's rebellion." - wiki

"The word graal, as it is earliest spelled, comes from Old French graal or greal, cognate with Old Provençal grazal and Old Catalan gresal, meaning "a cup or bowl of earth, wood, or metal" - wiki

ephah - basket - bowl

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
nobody was here...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...:Trans_Am_hood.jpg

Pontiac Trans AM Firebird 78 model > you do the maths
'Golden Phoenix on hood'
Firebird = Phoenix = Thunderbird = only one of it's kind = archetype

"Let us consider that wonderful sign [of the resurrection] which takes place in Eastern lands, that is, in Arabia and the countries round about. There is a certain bird which is called a phoenix. This is the only one of it's kind, and lives five hundred years. And when the time of its dissolution draws near that it must die, it builds itself a nest of frankincense, and myrrh, and other spices, into which, when the time is fulfilled, it enters and dies. But as the flesh decays a certain kind of worm is produced, which, being nourished by the juices of the dead bird, brings forth feathers. Then, when it has acquired strength, it takes up that nest in which are the bones of its parent, and bearing these it passes from the land of Arabia into Egypt, to the city called Heliopolis. And, in open day, flying in the sight of all men, it places them on the altar of the sun, and having done this, hastens back to its former abode. The priests then inspect the registers of the dates, and find that it has returned exactly as the five hundredth year was completed." - wiki
en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

Flight of the Phoenix
Trans = across (prefix)
AM = ante meridiem
en.wikipedia.org...
Ante Meridiem = before midday = morning
Before Midday = before 12 = 2012

www.bartleby.com...

en.wikipedia.org...(1982_TV_series)

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...(third_generation)

-Bright Morning Star-