It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using the Bible to Decode the Aztec Sun Stone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Intro:

2Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Acts 17:22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
Acts 17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions(objects of worship), I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship(Worship without knowing), him declare I unto you.

Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Acts 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Acts 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Daniel 2:29 As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.
Daniel 2:30 But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart.

Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Proverbs25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

The Two Stone Tables:

In order for you to understand where I am coming from, you would need to know the following info first concerning my perspective of this matter;

Could it be possible that God left us a warning against wickedness/iniquity/sin, on a stone?
We all know the 10 commandments were engraved on two stone tables by God using His own finger and then given to Moses on Mount Sinai.

Exo 31:18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

Those two stone tables served as a warning to mankind. The 10 commandments is the law, a guide and a warning to us…and it was engraved on those two stone tables, by God Himself. Not only once, but twice. Moses destroyed the first tables in a rage of anger.

Exodus 32:19 And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

Exodus 34:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Hew(cut out) thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest.

We can not deny the fact that God left warnings to us, on stone! It should also not be difficult for us to believe that God might have engraved other stones as well. What if those stones are also mentioned in the Bible? Like in Zechariah 3:9?

The Disputed History And Interpretation Of The Aztec Sun Stone:

The Sun Stone (a.k.a Aztec Sun Stone)remains a very mysterious artifact up to this day. Many have attempted to interpret the engraving on it.

Previous civilazations who stumbled across, or rediscovered, the Aztec Sun Stone , made their own private interpretation of it, mostly a twisted interpretation, as they could not understand the message on it clearly. They then made the futile mistake of worshipping it as an idol, especially the engraved face in the middle, assuming it was their god, when in fact it is not God, but a warning against wickedness(Babylon), the abomination.

It is a fact that the current interpretation of the Aztec Sun Stone is purely speculative. Therefore, there is currently nobody on earth out of 7 billion people who can claim to read the engraving on that stone.

The Mayans did not carve and engrave it as many people today tend to believe, they only found it left behind by the Aztecs, but they thought the Aztecs made it, which might also incorrect assumption as that is also a matter of private interpretation. Could it be that it has been around since the 1st age of man?

Why do we demonize the aztec sun stone?
We don’t even understand it. I certainly don’t worship it, I don’t actually know anyone who does. I don’t perceive this stone as a doomsday calendar either, but as a warning sign from God… found, misunderstood, hidden, rediscovered, personally interpreted and unjustifiably demonized by conservatives with little understanding of it’s true nature.

Why a stone?
Gold/silver would be melted. Stone is useless to us. Only the message has meaning to humans. Practically we can do nothing with that stone other than display it in a museum. Mission accomplished. If it was made of gold or silver, the Spanish Conquistidors
>Coat of Arms, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Spain, reads Lucifer’s Fanum – meaning Lucifer’s Temple btw<
would probably have melted it up when they found it when they invaded Mexico in 1521. When they found it, They buried it, hiding it under the new Mexico Cathedral which they built (1521-1540), using the same stone from the Mayan Temple Mayor which they demolished. The sun stone was ‘accideantally’rediscoverd 250 years later in December 1790, while doing maintenance to the cathedral. It could not stay hidden! The message was out there again for the world to know. The truth could not stay hidden! Also, it is my opinion that the conquistidors feared that sun stone, that’s why they didn’t touch it with a chisel or never ground it into dust.

About now you are probably wondering…But what about all the places in the Bible? I don’t know, but I am convinced that Immanuel Velikovsky(Google him) might not have been such a crazy guy after all, I mean Einstein did rerquest his work from his deceased estate…why? Maybe Velikovsky knew something of importance. Maybe there has been cataclysims such as a ‘Pole Shift’ which would make it very hard to determine where you are on this planet, if you didn’t take this in to calculation.

The Night Visions Of Daniel And Zechariah; And The Revelation Of John The Baptist:

Zechariah has more messianic prohecies than any other “minor” prophet and makes frequent mention of both the first and second advents of the Messiah. The Angel of the Lord is more prominent in Zechariah than any other of the prophetical writings. Except for the apocalyptic sections(the 8 night visions), it’s basic style are simple and direct.
The tone of the prophecy is one of encouragement.
The prophet identifies himself as “Zechariah [‘Yahweh Remembers’], The son of Barachiah [‘Yahweh Blesses’], the son of Iddo [‘The Appointed Time’]”.
He is not to be confused with the Zechariah mentioned in Matthew 23:35. Nor should he be confused with any of the 28 other men in the Old Testament who bore the same name.
Zechariah was a priest as well as a prophet.
All parts of Zechariah are quoted in the New Testament without any indication of divirsity of authorship.
The theme of Zechariah is the glory of the Lord.

The Eight Night Visions Of Zechariah:

All eight night visions occurred on one night and constitute a unity of revelation.
The first is most important because it provides a key for understanding the other seven.
The night visions were not presented to the prophet in the form of a dream, but rather with the prophet in some form of a trance.
The overall message of these visions for the nation of Zechariah’s day was “The Lord is with you; therefore, build the temple.” For the Israel of the future, the visions outline the prophetic program for Israel from the time of restoration from Babylonian captivity to institution of the millennial kingdom.
The angel of the Lord(v.11) is a Christophany – a preincarnate appearance of the second person of the Trinity, the Son of God.

The Great Stone Laid Before Joshua?

This stone is currently known as the Aztec Sun Stone. Many have tried to interpret the engraving via personal/private interpretation but the fact remains that this stone can not be read up until today. It was never carved and engraved by the Mayans as many people tend to believe these days. The Mayans found it already made. It is also not known wether the Aztec’s carved it. It would be pure speculation to assume such things. The art style is considered too abstract and complex to have been conceived by the human mind as is the case with many other authentic Aztec artifacts.

Daniel 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Zechariah 3:9(God Remembers)

Zechariah3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
Zec 3:10 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

My interpretation of above verses:

One stone – The Sun Stone.
Upon one stone shall be seven eyes – 7 continents watching to see what happens on a certain future date concerning this specific stone. All eyes are on the stone, not physically engraved, this is metaphorically speaking. The engraving only follows later in the verse.
I will engrave the graving thereof – This must be a physical stone with a physical engraving done by God himself as indicated in the verse.
I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day – Day of removal of sin, iniquity. After this specific day the Mellenial Kingdom of Christ will be established. There is currently sin present in the world, therefore we are certain the Mellenial Kingdom has not yet arrived. Therefore this must be considered a future date, not yet reached.
In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under
the vine and under the fig tree. – From the day of removal of sin and establishment of Christ’s Millenial Kingdom, from that day onwards there will be true peace and no more sin.

edit on 8-4-2012 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The Woman In The Ephah(Basket)?

The women in the ephah –Babylon – women in middle of aztec sun stone. This points towards wickedness. Maybe a warning? The word stork associates with birth? The two angels carry this Woman to a place were she will give birth or will be born? The birth of Babylon, the abomination, The forbidden thing? Cloning? Humans Creating life? The god particle comes to mind here. A Utopia without the need of God, that’s the aim of Babylon – internet – grid – Deus Ex Machina – god out of the machine.

Zechariah 5:6-11

Zec 5:6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.
Zec 5:7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.
Zec 5:8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.
Zec 5:9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
Zec 5:10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?
Zec 5:11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

This is wickedness. – Points us towards identifying wickedness.

cast it into the midst of the ephah - Ephah is a basket, I see that centre piece as a basket.

Land of Shinar - Babylon, Baby-lon– Stork? = Baby deliverers?

This is their resemblance through all the earth. – Clones? Birth of a clone…an abomination? Life created by man? This is still uncertain but it points in some direction at least.

cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof. – Look at the mouth.

The Two Olive Branches ,The Two Annointed Ones(Sons of Fresh Oil)?

The olive branches, on the rim of the left and right side of the outer most disc, with two faces facing each other at the bottom , they are pouring the golden oil of anointment over themselves from the tips of their tails or spouts,pipes(red circles at the top). The Yellow circles indicate the golden oil of annointment pouring out.

Zechariah 4: 10-14

Zechariah 4:10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
Zechariah 4:11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick(lampstand) and upon the left side thereof?
Zechariah 4:12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
Zechariah 4:13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
Zechariah 4:14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

The two annointed ones are Joshua and Zerubabel. Joshua on the left and Zerubabel on the right of the sun stone pouring the golden oil of annointment out over themselves via the spouts at the top.

The Four Chariots/The Four Beasts?

Positioned around the inner disc of the aztec sun stone you can see four beasts? in four blocks.
The current interpretation of sun stone indicates these represent the four ages of man, each ending in destruction by a specific beast. Three ages of destruction has already occurred and the fourth is still to come.

Daniel 7:1-7

Dan 7:1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.
Dan 7:2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
Dan 7:3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
Dan 7:4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.
Dan 7:5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
Dan 7:6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
Dan 7:7

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Nebucadnezzar’s Dream Of The Image- The Four Ages Of Man Followed By The Mellenial Kingdom of Christ(The 5th and final age, lasting 1000 years)

Dan 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Daniel 2:31-45

Dan 2:31 Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.
Dan 2:32 This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
Dan 2:33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
Dan 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
Dan 2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
Dan 2:36 This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
Dan 2:37 Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
Dan 2:38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.
Dan 2:39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.
Dan 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
Dan 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
Dan 2:42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
Dan 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Dan 2:45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Nebucadnezzar’s dream of a tree.
Nebucadnezzar, a Feral Child?

en.wikipedia.org...

The first of the four ages was Nebucadnezzar’s, The Golden age, but it was devided. He was then banned, into the wilderness to live like an animal and then returning as a kind of feral child. He only returns at the end of the last of the four ages, by this time the kingdom has deteriorated to a iron and clay mixture, very brittal. He admits God being the ruler of heavens and earth and he is restored to his sanity. The Millenial Kingdom of Christ is then established.

Dan 4:20 The tree that thou sawest, which grew, and was strong, whose height reached unto the heaven, and the sight thereof to all the earth;
Dan 4:21 Whose leaves were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all; under which the beasts of the field dwelt, and upon whose branches the fowls of the heaven had their habitation:
Dan 4:22 It is thou, O king, that art grown and become strong: for thy greatness is grown, and reacheth unto heaven, and thy dominion to the end of the earth.
Dan 4:23 And whereas the king saw a watcher and an holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, Hew the tree down, and destroy it; yet leave the stump of the roots thereof in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him;
Dan 4:24 This is the interpretation, O king, and this is the decree of the most High, which is come upon my lord the king:
Dan 4:25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
Dan 4:26 And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; thy kingdom shall be sure unto thee, after that thou shalt have known that the heavens do rule.
Dan 4:27 Wherefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto thee, and break off thy sins by righteousness, and thine iniquities by shewing mercy to the poor; if it may be a lengthening of thy tranquillity.
Dan 4:28 All this came upon the king Nebuchadnezzar.
Dan 4:29 At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon.
Dan 4:30 The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?
Dan 4:31 While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee.
Dan 4:32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
Dan 4:33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.
edit on 8-4-2012 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The Mystery Of Babylon, The Fall Of The Harlot
The Abomination – ‘Forbidden Thing’ That Causes Desolution(‘Destruction’)

Fall of the internet!(harlot rides on the 1st beast- vehicle of the gods), replaced by the 2nd beast(a grid computer)?

Revelation 18:1-24

Rev 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Rev 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
Rev 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
Rev 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
Rev 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
Rev 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
Rev 18:12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
Rev 18:13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
Rev 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
Rev 18:15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
Rev 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
Rev 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
Rev 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
Rev 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
Rev 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
Rev 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Rev 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Gen 11:1-7

Gen 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
Gen 11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
Gen 11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
Gen 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
Gen 11:5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
Gen 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
Gen 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

My interpretation:

The fall of the internet, an attempt to set up babylon, the grid, god ex machina. The second beast is a clone of the 1 st beast?

Babylon - God comes down to stop sinners, wickedness?
Babel means ‘confusion’ thus, Babylon the great = the great confusion
Google 1 button 1 launguage – fall of babylon –mystery, no more internet, confusion of languages!

The harlot rides on the beast…the 1st beast is a vehicle of the gods(demons)…the internet as we know it today? The grid is the ‘clone’ beast, the anti-christ, the abomination…a machine with a spirit sourced from the’otherside’? A clone created by man? Deus Ex Machina! god out of the machine which comes to the rescue. Man creates life…abomination! Or a robot with a spirit and he is omniscient, feeding of the knowledge fed to it by the fingertips of the masses.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The ways of the believer – Reprove them!

Eph 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
Eph 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth

Eph 5:10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove(expose)them.
Eph 5:12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
Eph 5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
-Ephesians 5:1-21

The following notes are quoted from the King James Study Bible to explain these verses above:

5:8 Darkness indicates that the readers used to be spiritually unelightened, and accompanying this ignorance was immorality with its result guilt and misery. Light denotes that the recepients are now to be religously informed. Their knowledge of the truth is attended by moral purity and happiness.
5:10 Because of constant temptations and solicitations to evil, believers must always be proving or descerning what is and what is not acceptabable unto the Lord.
5:11 Reprove is better translated “expose.” The believer’s duty is expressed here in two ways. Negatively, he is not to have any fellowship with unfruitful works of darkness, that is, not to indulge in the sins of the unsaved. Positively, he is to “expose” (reprove) these sins, that is, bring them to light and show them for what they really are, so that the unbeliever can see their hideous nature and their terrible consequences.
5:12 For tells why the Christian must expose the sins of the lost. If it is shamful even to discuss their iniquities in decent company, how much worse is the commiting of these sins? Hence, the need to bring them to light.
5:13 This verse may be paraphrased: “All sins that are exposed are made visible by the gospel, for whatever sin is made visible becomes light.”

Who was Joshua?

By my logic:

Joshua the Anointed – The BRANCH - Zechariah 3 - 4

Joshua = Iésous (Septuagint, Greek Translation O.T)
Iésous = Yehoshua (Hebrew)
Iésous = Jesus

Thus, Joshua = Yehoshua = Iésous = Jesus (Saviour)

Anointed = Messiah
Christ = Anointed
Messiah = Christ(Christos)

Thus, Christos = The Christ = The Messiah = The Anointed

Considering the above:

Joshua the Anointed(Zechariah 3 - 4), Must also be the same as;

Iésous Christos;
Yehoshua The Messiah;
Jesus Christ the Saviour;
Joshua the BRANCH.
Joshua is Jesus!

Jesus and Joshua were both ‘the BRANCH’ which kind of makes it obvious. Both had 12 apostles, both had 12 appointed men.

?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wow....looks like you've spent some serious time on this.

Is this all a copy+paste from somewhere, or multiple sources, or this all your own work?

I'll take a more in depth look and give you some feedback when I have a while to sit down and read everything you posted.

S&F for now

EDIT: I've heard the Joshua / Jesus theory before...some people think Jesus is multiple biblical characters (Melchezidek, Joshua, the Angel of the LORD, the "person" who pulled shadrach, mesahc and abednego from the furnace, and some even say he's also St. Michael the Archangel).... very interesting stuff.
edit on 4/8/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

The bible verses are copy and paste
The rest is me(I think ). I have doubted posting this for a few months, well, almost a year. It's difficult to say things like these, It clashes with my own believes, but I can no longer keep this to myself. Maybe it has NO significance, maybe it has much. I don't really care, just needed to get this off my chest.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You will find many connections between the ancient religions and the bible

Excellect depth of work and research by the way.. cant read it all now but will do shortly.. thanks for the info!!
edit on 8-4-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathMax
reply to post by Iason321

The bible verses are copy and paste
The rest is me(I think ). I have doubted posting this for a few months, well, almost a year. It's difficult to say things like these, It clashes with my own believes, but I can no longer keep this to myself. Maybe it has NO significance, maybe it has much. I don't really care, just needed to get this off my chest.

Then kudos to you! When I started reading it I was thinking "oh here we go, another thread with a lot of wild claims but nothing to substantiate it" but you then tied it together with your interpretations of the symbols and you do make a great case. I am convinced that there is knowledge that God will reveal to us in the end times that has not been revealed yet, and it may involve combining disparate parts of various religions and cultures to create a picture that will astonish us because it was hiding in plain site all along. Daniel didn't understand the things he was shown and he was told it was not for him to understand, but for a later generation living in the "time of the end". I take this to mean the final generation of this world will have some truth revealed to them that has never been revealed up to that point.

Daniel 12:8-9
And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
wow some great in-depth work here, S&F

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Amazing! From my quick skim I can tell already that I'm going to spend a lot of time reading, investigating and meditating on this thread. I'm already taken by the last three chapters of Revelation today, but I'll be back tommorow. Thanks for all your work and time on this.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

This makes me think of Isaiah 19

Ever since Hermes gave his prophecy of Egypt form the Corpus Hermeticum (Link of my Egypt / Hermes Thread) Egypt has been silent as an active enemy of Israel. Today, we see the beginning of this prophecy from Isaiah. We have witnessed this much of it:

1 A prophecy against Egypt:

See, the LORD rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
The idols of Egypt tremble before him,
and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.

2 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—
brother will fight against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.
3 The Egyptians will lose heart,
and I will bring their plans to nothing;
they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead,
the mediums and the spiritists.
4 I will hand the Egyptians over
to the power of a cruel master,
and a fierce king will rule over them,”
declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty.

Here is what is interesting to me:

12 Where are your wise men now?
Let them show you and make known
what the LORD Almighty
has planned against Egypt.
13 The officials of Zoan have become fools,
the leaders of Memphis are deceived;
the cornerstones of her peoples
have led Egypt astray.
14 The LORD has poured into them
a spirit of dizziness;
they make Egypt stagger in all that she does,
as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.
15 There is nothing Egypt can do—
head or tail, palm branch or reed.

Why do I say this is interesting? Consider what Egypt was before the flood. Consider what it was after when Joseph came as an interpreter. The wise men above were the priests after the flood. Joseph married into one of these families. His life foreshadows the seven years of famine that will then be revealed in our day and age. After Joseph, we see Moses, the one who leads the people out, but not until he is schooled by the wisdom left in Egypt among the stones. Joseph is the key to this. Again, we are aware that Egypt is a picture of Earth and the wilderness. It gets better.

16 In that day the Egyptians will become weaklings. They will shudder with fear at the uplifted hand that the LORD Almighty raises against them. 17 And the land of Judah will bring terror to the Egyptians; everyone to whom Judah is mentioned will be terrified, because of what the LORD Almighty is planning against them.

18 In that day five cities in Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the LORD Almighty. One of them will be called the City of the Sun.

Here is the connection to the other pyramid structures on earth and the City of the Sun. But wait, there's more.

19 In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border. 20 It will be a sign and witness to the LORD Almighty in the land of Egypt.

AND HERE IS THE GOOD PART. THE MONUMENT TO THE LORD AT THE BORDER CAN ONLY BE ONE THING. THE PYRAMIDS. WHERE IS THE ALTAR? EGYPT PLAYS A PART IN THE ENTIMES.

When they cry out to the LORD because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them. 21 So the LORD will make himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the LORD. They will worship with sacrifices and grain offerings; they will make vows to the LORD and keep them. 22 The LORD will strike Egypt with a plague; he will strike them and heal them. They will turn to the LORD, and he will respond to their pleas and heal them.

23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. 24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. 25 The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”

Egypt is the Lord's people? Interesting. What does it all mean? Notice that Syria and Egypt are linked economically with Israel.

Go to Revelation 11.

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Sodom and Egypt--where also "THEIR" Lord was crucified. There is something we are missing? Ideas? There is more here than our current theology tells us. I have always been puzzled by these things I outline here.

My theory has always been that Hermes is Enoch is Thoth is Joseph is Moses. The Watchers are the fallen beings from Genesis 6. The pyramids were their areas of rule. God is going to judge them soon. Somewhere in this, we see the a link to the above and to the rest of the pyramids.

ALSO:

Asclepius 70.3 - 78

"Or are you ignorant, Asclepius, that Egypt is (the) image of heaven? Moreover, it is the dwelling place of heaven and all the forces that are in heaven. If it is proper for us to speak the truth, our land is (the) temple of the world. And it is proper for you not to be ignorant that a time will come in it (our land, when) Egyptians will seem to have served the divinity in vain, and all their activity in their religion will be despised. For all divinity will leave Egypt, and will flee upward to heaven. And Egypt will be widowed; it will be abandoned by the gods. For foreigners will come into Egypt, and they will rule it. Egypt! Moreover, Egyptians will be prohibited from worshipping God. Furthermore, they will come into the ultimate punishment, especially whoever among them is found worshipping (and) honoring God.

edit on 8-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

As for my post above, here is Matthew Henry's commentary.

Commentary on Isaiah 19:18-25

(Read Isaiah 19:18-25)

The words, "In that day," do not always refer to the passage just before. At a time which was to come, the Egyptians shall speak the holy language, the Scripture language; not only understand it, but use it. Converting grace, by changing the heart, changes the language; for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. So many Jews shall come to Egypt, that they shall soon fill five cities. Where the sun was worshipped, a place infamous for idolatry, even there shall be a wonderful reformation. Christ, the great Altar, who sanctifies every gift, shall be owned, and the gospel sacrifices of prayer and praise shall be offered up. Let the broken-hearted and afflicted, whom the Lord has wounded, and thus taught to return to, and call upon him, take courage; for He will heal their souls, and turn their sorrowing supplications into joyful praises. The Gentile nations shall not only unite with each other in the gospel fold under Christ, the great Shepherd, but they shall all be united with the Jews. They shall be owned together by him; they shall all share in one and the same blessing. Meeting at the same throne of grace, and serving with each other in the same business of religion, should end all disputes, and unite the hearts of believers to each other in holy love.

If you are looking for the key to the Sun Stone, it seems you have found it correctly in the Bible. Enoch I would also be a worthy read, as would the Corpus Hermeticum. I've been down this road several times. It all points back to one God and His Son.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Hebrews 8:5

They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain."

Earth is Egypt. Egypt is a symbol of Babylon and the Gentiles. Our Exodus is from Egypt. All of this is a picture of Heaven in an image. The temple is our body and that of Christ making a sacrifice before entering into the true kingdom.

AMAZING!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

Just to add one more bit to confuse the subject even more, consider this enigmatic verse.

John 18:36

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

My interpretation:

The fall of the internet, an attempt to set up babylon, the grid, god ex machina. The second beast is a clone of the 1 st beast?

Babylon - God comes down to stop sinners, wickedness?
Babel means ‘confusion’ thus, Babylon the great = the great confusion
Google 1 button 1 launguage – fall of babylon –mystery, no more internet, confusion of languages!

The harlot rides on the beast…the 1st beast is a vehicle of the gods(demons)…the internet as we know it today? The grid is the ‘clone’ beast, the anti-christ, the abomination…a machine with a spirit sourced from the’otherside’? A clone created by man? Deus Ex Machina! god out of the machine which comes to the rescue. Man creates life…abomination! Or a robot with a spirit and he is omniscient, feeding of the knowledge fed to it by the fingertips of the masses.

Take a look at what you are seeing here and then refine it from Genesis and Revelation. Genesis is the story of reaching out for the fruit of knowledge (Technology). It caused toil on the earth and eventual death. In the Revelation of John, 666 was mentioned as the mark of mankind and of this system of Babylon. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. It is the mark of mankind and it is the mark of our commerce, trade and the petrol dollar scheme to force countries to use our currency (Money Changers) to purchase goods from the system.

Have the tables of the money changers been turned, just as Christ did at Passover? Yes, to the tune of 16 trillion dollars. It was the first act of Jesus when entering the temple once again.

Now, move to Deuteronomy 4 where we find the synthesis of the graven image of technology. I'll try to illuminate the text with (symbols).

15 You saw no form of any kind the day the LORD spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire (God takes no form in the material world). Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, 16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol (Technology as a servant), an image of any shape (Form or function) , whether formed like a man or a woman (ROBOT), 17 or like any animal on earth (VEHICLE FOR WORK) or any bird that flies (AIRPLANE) in the air, 18 or like any creature that moves along the ground (VEHICLE) or any fish in the waters below (SUB OR BOAT).

The best part is here.

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Egypt is Gentile Babylon in Symbol. The iron-smelting furnace is what Egypt does for us by example. We compare good and evil to see that God's technology was already perfected. We inherit the universe as we exodus the earth for the promised land of the New Earth and Heaven. Deuteronomy is the cyclic foreshadowing that symbolizes our Hitchhiker's Guide to the new Galaxy. We will use this word to guide us as we migrate. Our new dwelling will be already built for us.

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the LORD your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the LORD, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

13 Fear the LORD your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name. 14 Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; 15 for the LORD your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land. 16 Do not put the LORD your God to the test as you did at Massah. 17 Be sure to keep the commands of the LORD your God and the stipulations and decrees he has given you. 18 Do what is right and good in the LORD’s sight, so that it may go well with you and you may go in and take over the good land the LORD promised on oath to your ancestors, 19 thrusting out all your enemies before you, as the LORD said.

John 14:3

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

John 18:36

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

About now you are probably wondering…But what about all the places in the Bible? I don’t know, but I am convinced that Immanuel Velikovsky(Google him) might not have been such a crazy guy after all, I mean Einstein did rerquest his work from his deceased estate

Thank you for this tip. I've been reading him all afternoon. Very interesting. He seemed to be a very visionary thinker. I especially liked this one:

Nefilim

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

Found this to be interesting from Immanuel Velikovsky. LINK

It is told about the children of Seth, the son of Adam that they were the inventors of that peculiar sort of wisdom which is concerned with the heavenly bodies and their order.

And that their inventions might not be lost before they were sufficiently known, they made two pillars upon Adam’s prediction that the world was to be destroyed at one time by the force of fire and at another time by the violence and quantity of water.

The one was of brick, the other of stone, and they inscribed their discoveries on both, that in case the pillar of brick should be destroyed by the flood, the pillar of stone might remain, and exhibit these discoveries to mankind, and also inform them that there was another pillar, of brick, erected by them.

This means that stelae with calendric and astronomical calculations were made public knowledge in the second or third era. According to the Aggada it was the pious Enoch (the seventh generation) who achieved the deepest knowledge of the celestial secret. He was the man who walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. (Genesis 5:24)

I have noticed that Enoch seems to match the Greek Hermes and Thoth of Egypt. There seems to be a connection with Joseph and Moses being in Egypt as the thread of the Bible moves across the world.

In this ascension to heaven was taken away the man who more than any other knew the plan of the world, and of its creation. He had already visited heaven in his vision

Once before he had been permitted to see all there is on earth and in the heavens. Once, a time when he was sleeping, a great grief came upon his heart and he wept in his dream, not knowing what the grief meant, nor what would happen to him.

Two men, their faces shone like the sun, their wings were brighter than gold, their hands whiter than snow, said to him: “Be of good cheer, be not afraid; the everlasting God hath sent us to thee, and lol to-day thou shalt ascend with us into heaven. And tell thy sons and thy servants, and let none see thee, till the Lord bring thee back to them.”

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
What does the King James Study Bible (Nelson) say about these visions of Zechariah?

Just to make this clear, I quoted these following facts and study notes concerning the book of Zechariah from the King James Study Bible(Nelson) in my OP and forgot to mention where it is quoted from since I was still working on this. I have finished it last night. This is very important to understand because it is the correct interpretation, but we do not clearly understood how this ‘Plan of God/manifestation of the light’ for our future will transpire, since most of it is/was sealed, but systematically revealed as we approach the end times. I think what I am showing you with my info in this thread, ties in directly to these interpretations. Compare them and tell me I’m not insane please.lol. Here is the study notes as it is interpreted by KJV(Nelson); It paints a great picture of how the manifestation of the Light will be accomplished.

The Night Visions Of Daniel And Zechariah; And The Revelation Of John The Baptist:

Zechariah has more messianic prohecies than any other “minor” prophet and makes frequent mention of both the first and second advents of the Messiah. The Angel of the Lord is more prominent in Zechariah than any other of the prophetical writings. Except for the apocalyptic sections(the 8 night visions), it’s basic style are simple and direct.
The tone of the prophecy is one of encouragement.
The prophet identifies himself as “Zechariah [‘Yahweh Remembers’], The son of Barachiah [‘Yahweh Blesses’], the son of Iddo [‘The Appointed Time’]”.
He is not to be confused with the Zechariah mentioned in Matthew 23:35. Nor should he be confused with any of the 28 other men in the Old Testament who bore the same name.
Zechariah was a priest as well as a prophet.
All parts of Zechariah are quoted in the New Testament without any indication of divirsity of authorship.
The theme of Zechariah is the glory of the Lord.

The Eight Night Visions Of Zechariah:

All eight night visions occurred on one night and constitute a unity of revelation.
The first is most important because it provides a key for understanding the other seven.
The night visions were not presented to the prophet in the form of a dream, but rather with the prophet in some form of a trance.
The overall message of these visions for the nation of Zechariah’s day was “The Lord is with you; therefore, build the temple.” For the Israel of the future, the visions outline the prophetic program for Israel from the time of restoration from Babylonian captivity to institution of the millennial kingdom.
The angel of the Lord(v.11) is a Christophany – a preincarnate appearance of the second person of the Trinity, the Son of God.

Interpretations:

Zechariah 3:1-10 The fourth vision is of Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord. For the Israel of Zechariah’s day, the significance of the vision is that sin is not a hindrance to the realization of God’s program. Because God has dealt with sin, Joshua and the priests indicate the restoration of the priesthood and stand representatively for the work that God will accomplish ultimately when the sin of the nation is permanently put away by the BRANCH, the coming Messiah.

Zechariah 3:6-8 The BRANCH is a proper name discriptive of the Messiah, of whom it is used in prophecy to indicate that genealogically He is a descendant of David, and He is the fulfillment of the Davidic covenant.

Zechariah 3:9 – The stone is frequently used throughout the Old Testament to refer to the Messiah and is so interpreted in the New Testament.

Zechariah 4:1-14 – The fifth vision, the golden candlestick(lampstand) and the two olive trees: The work of God(the rebuilding of the temple would be accomplished through God’s leaders, Joshua and Zerubbabel, who would be enabled to perform their tasks by the Spirit of God. The vision indicates that future Israel will be a blessing to all the nations of the world through an abundant supply of the Spirit of God as the result of the coming of the Messiah, who will unite the offices of priest and king in himself.

Zechariah 4:14 The two anointed ones(sons of fresh oil) that stand by the lord of the whole earth: The context clearly favors identifying them as Joshua, the high priest, and Zerubbabel, the governor, who will be the channels through whom God will manifest His light.

Zechariah 5:1-4 The sixth vision, of the flying roll(or scroll), is to show that those who sin openly will not hinder God’s work, because God’s judgement is upon them and they will not escape. For the Istael of the future the vision indicates that at the coming of the Messiah, God is going to pour out His judgement on all the world and will remove every sinner from the land.

Zechariah 5:5-11 The seventh vision is of the woman in the ephah. The significance of the vision for the Israel of Zechariah’s day is that wickedness must be removed entirely from the land. This is a impossible task from man’s viewpoint, but from God’s viewpoint it is simply and efficiently accomplished. So the people should not let any form of wickedness deter them from their task of brining the temple to completion. For the Israel of the future, the vision looks toward the seventieth week of Daniel, when God will remove every system and form of wickedness that manifests itself against Him.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
In the following verse another stone is mentioned and called 'the great stone of Abel' which remained in the field of Joshua.

1 Samuel 6:18 And the golden mice, according to the number of all the cities of the Philistines belonging to the five lords, both of fenced cities, and of country villages, even unto the great stone of Abel, whereon they set down the ark of the LORD: which stone remaineth unto this day in the field of Joshua, the Bethshemite.
- Quote Bible KJV

top topics

<<   2 >>

join