It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Blacklabyrinth] The Beginning

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
He assumed it would start when this one ended which would have been today.

All we know is there is a tiny link
A black maze
Unus infinitas
and the abomino thingy, I forget the exact wording.

Look at the bottom of any ID or ATS site for the little linky

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Not seen BL anywhere else exept for ats and id, one thing that stands out in the image on BL is right in the centre, it looks kinda like a biohazard sign maybe something to do with chemical/biological warfare?

Doesnt look exactly the same but its not far off.

The words at the bottom "abominatio nascitur autumno"

Means "The horror is to being this autumn"

Well its autumn and nothing has happened as of yet, there is not more information from HA so we dont know if this is all we are going to get or if there is more to come from HA or anyone else, i really want to work on this game right now as i have several ideas that id like to try out.

But i dont want to do anything yet incase HA or any of the mods give us some more information and i really dont want to work on something only to find out that iv wasted my time.

Come on Mods and HA has it started yet and have we got everything needed to play the game?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
When I open this in Photoshop CS the thumbnail seems to reveal a cross of some sort

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Cross of some sort? Can you post it?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Can't grab the thumbnail to post, it's just the preview portion of the file.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I dont have photoshop. ~pout~ Is it a cross you've seen before? If so in relation to what? See anything else?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hi all new hunters

and

www.touregypt.net...
Sanc'.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i just opened it up in PS and if you zoom out you see a cross zoom out a little more you see two crosses

It looks sort of like the X-box cross.

But this is just an illusion theres nothing else there to create this effect so i put it down to how the eye perceives certain things, its all down to optical illusion nothing to gain from it.

I have so many ideas that i want to try out and some are really good but im not going to start anything like i said before unless someone says the game has started and this is all the info we will get.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
i just opened it up in PS and if you zoom out you see a cross zoom out a little more you see two crosses
But this is just an illusion theres nothing else there to create this effect so i put it down to how the eye perceives certain things, its all down to optical illusion nothing to gain from it.

Hi mark, check this out,

www.wakemanpublishing.com...
Sanc'.

edit:compare it to the unus/BL maze. I haven't edited this image.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Hi all new hunters

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sanc'.

Sanc,
New hunters? What have you found? The symbol in the middle...did you get it off the labyrinth page or elsewhere?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sanc, cool pic for a publicity stunt. Do you think its somehow related to his book?

www.wakemanpublishing.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ahh i see what you mean.

Anyone watch stargate?

This is exactly what features in stargate.

If there is a certain code that could be found from this image i bet it is something to do with there the holes in the circles line up to, there must be a chart or something that could be used to put the BL image on top and you could see certain symbols through the gaps.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne

Originally posted by sanctum
Hi all new hunters

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sanc'.

Sanc,
New hunters? What have you found? The symbol in the middle...did you get it off the labyrinth page or elsewhere?

Hi HarmoniusOne

The symbol in the middle is from the labyrinth page and enhanced by me in Photoshop CS.

The b/w line image with the 'glyphs below it and the medallion were from just searching the net.

My Carpal-tunnel wrist is from trying to solve these games

Sanc'.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Okay people, these are the SOLID clues that I have so far, not counting the ATS members with related names but those are pretty loose clues.

Given clues:
www.blacklybranth.com
-inside "maze" is the "all seing eye" symbol (eye in triangle)
-Mason symbol
-symbol of god
-latin phrases:
~abominatio nascitur autumno
*with hatred he is born in autumn
~abominatio
*hatred
~nascitur
*phrase "he is born"
~autumno
*autumn
~unus
*one

I figure im not going to put the random ideas here yet.

_df

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
My idea would be to create a negative of the unus/bl maze and print it on acetate or similar.
Then print whatever you find on paper without altering the image of what you find.
Then you can start looking for "things" in the gaps by moving/rotating the acetate over
the paper print...just a thought.

Sanc'.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You funny boy! ~in her best Chinese accent~ So are you sure this is a game?? Any further info you wish to share? ATS staff has said nothing as of yet about BL correct? Did you play Dr Jim? I am hoping this game (if it is one) will consist of ways to use your brain not just your computer as I don't have any fancy programs. Can you speak from experience about past game on ATS? Were they all about the programming?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
You funny boy! ~in her best Chinese accent~ So are you sure this is a game?? Any further info you wish to share? ATS staff has said nothing as of yet about BL correct? Did you play Dr Jim? I am hoping this game (if it is one) will consist of ways to use your brain not just your computer as I don't have any fancy programs. Can you speak from experience about past game on ATS? Were they all about the programming?

HarmoniusOne

I'm 99% sure this is the new game. I will post anything i find.
I have all the fancy software, but in the scheme of things these are really only an aid.
Yes i did play Dr Jim but not 'Find the Rings'.

So lets get going with this new puzzle.
Sanc'. *reaches for disprin*

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Anyone Try History

October 15

1946 Herman Goering dies

On this day in 1946, Herman Goering, commander in chief of the Luftwaffe, president of the Reichstag, head of the Gestapo, prime minister of Prussia, chief forester of the Reich, chief liquidator of sequestered estates, supreme head of the National Weather Bureau, and Hitler's designated successor dies by his own hand.
www.historychannel.com...

I would also look for clues in history that is dealing with our times today...War, Politics, Financial, Religion etc

One source
This Day in History
www.historychannel.com...

Other sources
www.google.com...

[edit on 15-10-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
on face value I think this will have something to do with the myth of the minotaur and the labyrinth, greek mythology

hence the maze and the bull logo ?

www.minotaur-websites.com...

I suggest googling labyrinth amd minotaur for some background

hope I'm allowed to play

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Sanc, you play with programs....I'll try my brain but no guarantees.

11 holes in a straight line.
22 rings
33 holes total

10 holes to the right of center
11 holes down the center
12 holes left of center

18 above center
3 holes across center
11 below center

Divide into fourths:
Lower right has 3 holes
Lower left has 4 holes