It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up to this.. Today show Australia: Threat of Alien Invasion.. They are getting desperate..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I was astonished when I woke up to this so called "news" this morning in Australia. This morning on the today show they did an entire report on the threat of an alien invasion and even interviewed a man from the US military.. This was unbelievable fear mongering to the point that it almost made me sick.. It was just sad. I automatically blurted out to both my parents that it was total fear mongering and that there was no threat what so ever of any alien invasion, if there was it would have already happened and that it is more likely that aliens would be benevolent than want to invade the world. To my astonishment they both agreed.

I am so sick of all this crap of Alien invasions it is getting really old and it looks like the American government is just looking for another thing to keep people in fear as the so called "War on terror" is coming to an end.. Looks like they want to move from threat of terrorists to threat of an alien invasion.. Anyone with some form of common sense will realise that all this move is for is to justify the weaponisation of space, just as the "War on terror" was to justify the invasion of Iraq in order to take control of their vast natural resources.. (Oil). I can't stand this crap anymore, this is the reason I do not watch any news on TV what so ever and it saddens me that my parents watch it so intently.. It is now so obvious how the so called news from the TV is used to manipulate people into new government agendas.. When the hell is humanity going to wake up? I am sick of this crap.. They treat us as though we are some kind of dumb animal, it's time people realise just how much they are being manipulated, before it is too late..

Here is the video if you can bare it...

video.au.msn.com...
edit on 8-4-2012 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hi this was posted already. Thanks though!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-4-2012 by Socrato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I think you missed the point.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38
I am so sick of all this crap of Alien invasions it is getting really old and it looks like the American government is just looking for another thing to keep people in fear as the so called "War on terror" is coming to an end.. Looks like they want to move from threat of terrorists to threat of an alien invasion..

Wernher von Braun said America will manufacture four enemies;

1) Russians... they never were our enemy, the whole Cold War was a ruse to arm up both sides

2) Terrorists...Bin Ladin and Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11... even Busg saya so

3) Asteroids... were gonna need some big space weapons to stop those puppies

4) Alien invasion... were gonna need a space fleet to stop those critters...

Seems like they may be skipping step 3

But then... Asteroid Apophis is coming in 2029... its gonna be so close it can knock out satellites. Even NASA isn't 100% sure of the trajectory

edit on 8-4-2012 by zorgon because: Aliens did it... with Blue Beam Cyber stuff

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
On Easter Day no less.. of all things in this world to report on, they go in this direction.
However I'm somewhat taken back on how calm your parents agree without saying anythng contrary.
Have you had any real conversation with them on this subject?

Jesse.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

They didn't skip step 3, they just classified it

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Aah so project blue beam propaganda phase has begun I see? Interesting....

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
On Easter Day no less.. of all things in this world to report on, they go in this direction.
However I'm somewhat taken back on how calm your parents agree without saying anythng contrary.

Jesse.

Yes at first my Mum said the bloke from US Military was crazy for believing in Aliens and I just laughed and said does she honestly believe there is no such thing as aliens, and then said not believing in other life is like not believing in oxygen and then went on to explain how there is over 250 billion stars just within our galaxy with each having the possibility of having there own solar system with at least one habitable planet. Not to mention the thousands upon thousands of known other galaxies some even larger than ours which are really only a small portion like a grain of sand at a beach when compared to the rest of the universe which is seeminly infinite lol she just said well when you put it that way, yes there is obviously other life and then went onto agree we will find another civilisation some day. As for my dad he has always secretly had an interest in UFOs and stuff although he would never let anyone but me know. I showed him a great film once called "thrive" he is now very open minded.. Lol thanks for the question I think I am lucky and have parents who at least have some form of common sense left.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

Yes and it looks like Australia may be the first frontier Obama is sending troops there already

On Tuesday, the administration announced that the U.S. was establishing a permanent military presence “down under,”

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Just what would be the point of Aliens invading? metals? plenty in the asteroid belt, water? plenty around Saturn, food? might very well kill them what is grown on this planet, slaves? slaves would more than likely sabotage what they are working on, and food would have to be transported from the home planet, just how would the aliens cope with all the different religions? Creeds, languages? no, I would not invade this planet.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
personally, i think there is no way they would/could fake an alien invasion. its laughable.
its all talk

as a whole, we are stupid, but not that stupid
edit on 8-4-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole

Jesse.

It was most likely shown on Easter Day intentionally because it's a public holiday so they obviously wanted the show to reach the largest audience possible.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
personally, i think there is no way they would/could fake an alien invasion. its laughable.
its all talk

Ya think?
They wouldn't even have to stage an actual invasion - just a couple of disasters and lay the blame on ET

As for the comment about the world getting together to fight off a threat, how scripted was THAT!
OWO anyone?
Good find OP

edit on 8-4-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

I automatically blurted out to both my parents that it was total fear mongering and that there was no threat what so ever of any alien invasion

And how do you know that for sure? For all we know aliens are in the final stages of planing and executing an invasion of Earth. Highly unlikely but not impossible.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

So straight away we call them an 'ENEMY' without any proof whatsoever they would come here as an ENEMY and not a FRIENDLY Civilization!!!!

I bet the would just go head on straight attack instead of trying to talk to any Alien Civilization.

If there were any Alien Civilization travelling here, they may be here to offer help, to offer Technology and Knowledge so i'd say dont prepare for the worse, prepare for the best!!

Edit to add that we still have Aliens here on Earth to deal with first...
edit on 8-4-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
well the us military is headed to AUS in drones - same difference!

plus, maybe they are dusting off project blue beam...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If aliens decided to show up here, there gonna be friendly for sure...(if we don't get "crazy"
)
An alien race that is so technological advanced to get here, did'nt get that advanced with a hostile environment...
Look at us... we are to busy killing each other, instead of exploring the universe

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
its all talk

edit on 8-4-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

Don't discard Holograms, I visited Disney World Haunted house, years ago and they had a great line up then. I heard there was a recent lecture, where the speaker walked among the audience, spoke for aprox 1 hour, then just disapeared in front of everyone.
edit on 8-4-2012 by dreamstalker because: correct spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

Yes and it looks like Australia may be the first frontier Obama is sending troops there already

On Tuesday, the administration announced that the U.S. was establishing a permanent military presence “down under,”

abcnews.go.com...

This indicates to me that this isn't about aliens at all, but, something more terrestrial, like China, N.Korea, or some other place similar that could be more easily reached with an established campground in Australia.

Terming it 'aliens', is likely just a tongue in cheek way of saying China, N. Korea, or someone else whithout much risk of offending that someone else.

Further, keeping it termed 'aliens' in a way dehumanizes whatever potential terrestrial enemy this program may be really aimed at.
I recall seeing many the WWII poster, or propaganda flyer depicting Adoff, the Japanese, or anyone else considered bad-guys in rather rude portrayals of hairy apes, donkeys, devils, buffoons, and anything else derogatory.
Calling this enemy 'aliens' could well be a step or nod in that direction.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Nothing to do with Australia, just another story from those "Kooky" Americans.
Mr Springer...I wonder if hes related to Jerry?.

The accompanying "alien" footage, I presume is from some American show? Is that the History channel stuff?
Just another story to fill in time, while all the good Christians were at church today.
Love the Ronnie Raygun quote... "What if the Earth is invaded by some outside force, the World would unite" etc etc.
As long as the Americans havent bombed the crap out of everyone first.

Just kidding my American brothers and sisters.
Easy way to get rid of the Aliens, Just crash a drone full of swine flu or some Earth influenza into their crafts, and watch them suckers fight a germ warfare.
Must remember,...get a flu shot soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join