It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is not what you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Some times people like to hang out around here for a lot of reasons...maybe we are depressed and need to be enlightened,maybe we think to much and need more information,maybe a little tough love is a given...who knows what we may need....I personally frequent on a self satisfying basis and will never be brought down to a level of misunderstanding...so keep the rubber side down and don't misjudge

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
Some times people like to hang out around here for a lot of reasons...maybe we are depressed and need to be enlightened,maybe we think to much and need more information,maybe a little tough love is a given...who knows what we may need....I personally frequent on a self satisfying basis and will never be brought down to a level of misunderstanding...so keep the rubber side down and don't misjudge

Is this the chocolate pooping jewish man in you talking, or is it.. sincere

Nah .. sadly I know what you mean. I think. Sometimes we don't pick the outlet, it picks us. and no one can argue that.

ahh but then, fortified wine and sun dried apricots, do not call for much more than this. Easter... just east of Wester, where the north and south only meet to change ways...

huh?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

reply to post by mainidh

I'm a red headed step child with a vision...not sincere at all,sorry if I pooped...I mean no harm

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable

reply to post by mainidh

I'm a red headed step child with a vision...not sincere at all,sorry if I pooped...I mean no harm

Hahaha

You forget your pooping chocolate jesus!!

Ahh I blame the mod in that thread for giving me the idea, which I have adopted.

I was a bit of a ginger when I was young, grew into auburn and now dark blonde. I have failed at every step of my time being one of those normals.. Bloomin Scottish mother you see.

We should stick together, and not like sticky things either! Oo

I shall have an amber for ya, I've just recovered from a stroke in another dimension, so Heres to inebriation on this day the chocolate pooping jew rose from his hangover!

edit on 8-4-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Nah, let's not stick together... Let's make the most disgusting jokes about eachothers beliefs, cultures, upbringings, history, etc... That seems to be working just fine for most of us
Who cares of the world is falling apart around us? As long as I get to spread around the latest wisecrack about my neighbor, I think I can get through another day or two. And after that, I'm sure another grand idea about poop will come along to keep my complicated mind occupied... The world will always need comedians and clowns, right? There's always tonne be SOMEthing to make fun of, SOMEbody different than me to offend... Up until the final knee-slapping moment.

top topics

join