It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You slaves, we love you, please please.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The sad and the hungry make the best quality slaves.

If your hungry we can get you to do anything, you will be willing to try anything to fill that empty space, that empty space you call your life. None of the things will fore fill your hunger, your money, your looks,your rank , your clothes will never take away your hunger or your sadness. You will try all kinds of ways to love but none of them will satisfy your hunger or remove your sadness because none of the methods we give you will be to make you happy, they will be to keep you enslaved to our system. You can hate also, despise, rebel, discard and none of that will help you either. You will be supporting us and not your selves, you will simply dig yourself even deeper in to the mud. That mud we created for you cause we are not interested in you being happy, satisfied or free, we like you just the way you are. In fact we do our best to keep you from being anywhere near who you are, rather we prefer to make you in to what you are not. We tell you what you should be so that you are far away from what you are.

Our latest tool is technology, we sell it to you saying it will make you happy, but really its just another way to fill your minds and tell you what to do.

Its something you will need if not you will feel empty and naked, we will make you feel ashamed without it. We want you to feel completely needy, needy for what you don't need. In the end you shall see yourselves as one big list of missing needs. Of course it will only be a belief of need, but that will be enough. Because from that point, we can just keep perpetually adding new needs to your list. We will tell you, the reason your relatives were never happy is because in the past, people just didn't know what they needed. But now you will all be fine, because you are clever and the clever know what they need.

We will make sure you never ever try working out your own real needs, because we know if we were to let you do that.........

our quest to make slaves would be back on its knees.know thy own needs, please ha ha ha.it will never happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
cool post friend! s&f for you

sound like something the dead kennedys would write!

too bad more people wouldn't wake up to this reality.
god speed and keep up the fight
stand up for your right!
peace

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

that is really quiet weird I was talking to a flat mate about the Dead Kennedys, great group I agree. Let hope we are in for a new wave of groups like that. I wouldnt mind that.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Excellent post!
This is the kinda thing I'd like to see EVERYWHERE! Bus-stops, billboards,newspapers,facesook.....
Thanks for simplifying & shining the spotlight on the obvious to the oblivious.
S&F'ed

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The story of your enslavement:
youtu.be...

Your birth certificate is your slave number (number of beast?), you are a bonded slave:
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

John Harris explains it all here, he is trying to become a free man:
youtu.be...
edit on 8-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

thanks very much for your added information, it all helps us let the truth sink in.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

You very welcome.
Thank you for starting the thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I don't care if they label me with numbers. They can keep their delusions if they want, but they are not controling my spirit or body just by calling me a number.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
Excellent post!
This is the kinda thing I'd like to see EVERYWHERE! Bus-stops, billboards,newspapers,facesook.....
Thanks for simplifying & shining the spotlight on the obvious to the oblivious.
S&F'ed

This comment had me daydreaming about being a vigilante; running around town plastering anti-propaganda all over the place.... It's exactly the kind of thing I can imagine looking back on and saying, "That's what I spent 2012 doing hah."

Talk about a job the would be fulfilling...

If only there was a slogan or nugget of truth that transcended all class, race, etc.

No religion though... it has to literally be bigger than Jesus (No offense, and happy Easter folks)... Then people might start actually waking up...

If everyone would read the OP and similar thoughts, then we might start getting somewhere...
If memes like "The 99%" could survive their own popularity without being diluted and distorted we might get somewhere...

What's the answer?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JRedBeard

It's actually not a bad idea, and it would be something everyone could get involved with. Some people don't like talking publicly about what they feel... But putting some flyers up, no problem, hell even go door to door! lol... How about someone starts a thread about that? Where we come up with ideas for the perfect anti propaganda flyers.

What would be the subject? Could we all even find something we all agree on? lol hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Love the post OP.

Technology can enslave us look at the I phone. However, it can also free us. New ideas being shared, unprecedented access to information, and it's getting harder and harder everyday for them to hide the truth. Their lies are being exposed. Minds are being turned on to information and ideas that hold the key to us realizing our potential. It's a double edged sword, I agree, but the limitless potential, my friend, has them shaking in their boots. As long as we can keep the channel open anything is possible. and yes i am going to nerd out and quote Josh Weiden " YOU CAN'T STOP THE SIGNAL!"

As long as we keep it going there is always that hope that somewhere sometime soon that 100th monkey will gain the knowledge and understanding just as he was always intended to.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
you are so close to being correct, yet wrong!
slaves can if they so choose escape to freedom but we are not slaves we are more like prisoners

point made!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 8-4-2012 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Ha! Nice post! I've spent the last ten years watching all the interesting, meaningful things disappear and be replaced by soul-sucking excrement. T.V. especially. Now, whether or not it's part of some grand scheme conspiracy isn't the important factor. What is important is that for all of our "achievements" humanity is plunging deeper and deeper into its darkest age yet. When teachers make the big-bucks and not mindless celebrities or immoral politicians, then we might just begin to recover our dignity as the species homo-sapien (wise human). Happy day to you.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Great post.

There is a way to break free. While the computer is part of the problem, it has also provided the metaphor for release.

Humanity is operating on a mind/body system, the likes of DOS 2.0

One can't update their programming by merely adding layers.

As you understand how the hardware and software work, you do what you can to upgrade the hardware to accept the newer operating systems.

The old OS must be removed/deleted before any new program can take place. You have the ability to own your operating system but consider:

The old OS is passed down from generation to generation and is historically based on fear, ego and belief. These need to be upgraded in understanding before any new programming can take place for they are like memory limitations on the hardware or processing that is dated and slow.

Day 1. Birth. Pure Awareness. Pure clean untainted hard-drive. Empty vessel ready to experience.
Day 2. Parents/Family/Caregivers start to program the body computer with their version of the correct OS.
Day 3. Society/Education/Environment add to the foundational layers and add programs, subroutines.
Day 4. The mind is so layered with programming that mid-life crisis occurs after 40 years of running the old slow OS while knowing it doesn't meet the needs any longer, but there is a sense of not knowing what is available to replace it.

Understanding how the mind/body operate from the computer system metaphor reveals a way to hack the system. Can DOS 2.0 do it's own upgrades? Can it run the latest software? No chance.

It is nearly impossible for the ego mind to answer the question: "What is my own flat-earth thinking?"

But that question opens the mind to non-judgment and non-labels. It opens to pure acceptance of the present and floats above the drama as an observer rather than a drama participant.

We are creation machines that have been hijacked by ignorance and mal-intent. You aren't supposed to be able to figure out the hack--it's the nature of the virus/trojan/rootkit. But merely knowing there is a compromise of the system allows the operator to debug and reformat sections of the drive to allow for a holistic upgrade of the software.

There is so much more to this but this is where it starts. I have experienced this first hand and it is a short-cut to what used to take a lifetime of isolation and meditation. Our collective minds are finally tuning in and discovering the awesome power of the mind/body/energy transformer.

Namaste.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So now we know what we DON'T need... So, what DO we need? I kinda think a mid life crisis is a good thing in a way. People stop giving a F. And they do what makes them happy. Yeah? Kinda sorta? But we just make fun of them. They've stopped following the status quo. They're no longer one of us...

One of us... One of us...
Gooble-Gobble... Gooble-Gobble...
One of us... One of us...
Gooble-Gobble... Gooble-Gobble...

I think what we need is love. All different kinds of it! Family love. Love for your fellow people no latter how different they are. Love for animals. Self Love. And as a man, my favorite kind of love, the love of a woman!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Love the "Freaks" quote sure it's lost on some of the youngsters. Can one plan a mid life crisis and do we need mid life to say the hell with it and just enjoy the ride? I must agree with love is wonderful and a remedy for what is ailing this sick sad world of ours.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

on the contrary the more there will b sad and hungry the more existence will cut slavery out

existence cannot b existing if obvious negative freedom is existing

existence now is only absolute freedom value

when u accept who enslave is when u r the slave to be existing in different terms of truth, that is why u love ur god

as long as u can keep in mind the idea that u r ur own future u got already to stabilize without any obligation to futur wise nor to past present rights abuse, u feel being ur best existing shape
u r lies slaves for what u need to enslave everyone to lies life in order to keep ur existence sense same shape for ever

the way u think slavery as a fact existing bc freedom is the right thing prove how all u mean is lies life

if freedom is the right thing then slave cannot exist so it must b another fact that explain what is there

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
lies life are clearly from creations as futur concept instead of now refering to superior horizon

and from total destructions of past values for conception of all being one eternal begining end

in the name of truth i say, thank u u made it easier way by leaving noone behind

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Thanks for all of your replies and inspirational views with regard this apparent topic of enslavement. One thing that I will highlight enslave-ment is something of the mind. The mind is not all of what we are!!! so worth being aware of.

new topics

top topics

join