It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be a hate battery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

So after I got up half an hour or so ago, I went to take my usual, initial look around ATS. The first thing that greets me on the front page, is a story about how if it becomes general knowledge that Israel was behind 9/11, they're going to get removed from the map. Then I have a look in this subforum, and it is the usual non-stop procession of brutal slayings of various descriptions, garnished with reports of how neo-Nazis are apparently patrolling America's streets along with the Black Panthers, and trying to instigate a full scale race war.

I also noticed my physical reaction, on seeing all of this; a strong sensation of heaviness, leading into back and shoulder pain and tension, and the beginnings of heartburn.

I know, from having discussions with several of you in the past, that many of you insist that this sort of material is vital for assisting ATS in its' stated purpose; to deny ignorance. I get the feeling, however, that there is a much more fundamental and subtle dynamic at play here, which many of you are perhaps not aware of.

Many of you here will probably have read 1984 by George Orwell. Those of you who have, will probably remember the Two Minutes' Hate, or the daily ritual where people were encouraged to feel as much hatred as they could towards the government's chosen scapegoat for them, Emmanuel Goldstein.

I know many of you probably think this is absurd, but I believe in the idea that emotions actually have energetic substance, and that after they are expressed, they actually take on an astral form of their own. I further believe that there is a group of people out there, who in the case of negative emotions, are directly deriving benefit from that occuring, in much the same way as I need a power station in order to have my computer receiving electricity to type these words right now.

I want every person here, who claims to be in opposition to the goals of the Illuminati or New World Order, to be aware of just what an extremely effective power generator for them, this web site truly is. Evil is a tangible thing in this forum; it lives, and breathes, and slithers all over the vast majority of the threads made here. It feeds, and grows, as a direct result not only of the threads you people make, but in the emotional reactions you have, to the threads made by others.

This is the consistent element behind most of the material that gets posted here. You might think that it is to deny ignorance, but a better slogan might be, "Breed Evil," in terms of what really happens here. Don't just take my word for it; if you are at all sensitive, close your eyes, and try and really focus on the energetic nature of this forum. You won't like what you find. It is very real, and it is very unpleasant.

So, now that you've got this information, you can also decide what to do with it. You can decide whether or not you want to keep feeding and empowering the very thing which most of you claim to be in opposition to. Every time you start another thread about Trayvon Martin, every time you post another thread about a police slaying, every time you make another thread about how the Jews or the Muslims or the blacks or the whites or (insert group here) are the central problem in existence, and need to be exterminated if we are going to have world peace, you're only really doing one thing.

You are creating a target for people to direct hatred towards. Yourself, and others. All of that emotion goes out and poisons the overall energetic atmosphere of the planet. It also gets sucked up and used as sustenance by the dark demographic who, while gradually being driven back, are still trying to continue running the place. They need all the help they can get right now, and a lot of people on this forum are giving it to them.

Have a good, hard, long look at this video, as well. While it might seem completely insane, the underlying concept behind it is a lot more real than you might think, believe me. Most of what gets generated on this site can be considered a case of the Care Bear Stare, except inverted.

Do you want your own stare to be the kind that drives Dark Heart away, ATS? Or do you want it to be the kind that, combined with that of others, nourishes him and keeps him around, so that he can continue to try and enslave you? That's really the central decision, that I think everyone here needs to make.
edit on 8-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I just plugged in to check things out and thought ...no knew your a real card and love you for it...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
So what exactly would you have people talk about rather than issues that are ever present in the world today, it sounds more like you want to limit the scope of discussion based on what reads as a perfect encapsulation of what your signature says.

Words only have the power you give them especially in a negative connotation, just because you experience a reaction does not mean some form of energy or magic surrounds it. This is the same kind of logic that was used to keep men enslaved and from challenging things such as religious scripture or feudalism because some form of hocus pocus or divinity is invoked.

All things should be open for discussion along with all viewpoints until people learn to have a functional form of discourse, simply trying to control the tone or topic only fosters greater ignorance and misunderstanding.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Avoid race threads at all costs.
They baiting you to do like a sing along... a hate along.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaughingatHumanity

Words only have the power you give them especially in a negative connotation, just because you experience a reaction does not mean some form of energy or magic surrounds it. This is the same kind of logic that was used to keep men enslaved and from challenging things such as religious scripture or feudalism because some form of hocus pocus or divinity is invoked.

All things should be open for discussion along with all viewpoints until people learn to have a functional form of discourse, simply trying to control the tone or topic only fosters greater ignorance and misunderstanding.

Actually exactly because you experience a reaction energy and magic surrounds it. When you focus more on positive things you have more power to function. Did you ever wonder why there was a Conspiracy Theorist Card in the Illuminati Card game? This is why. You guys think it's important to spread everything. YOU are working for them spreading their propaganda...

MUSE, Showbiz:

Controlling our feelings for too long
Controlling our feelings for too long
Forcing our darkest souls to unfold
And forcing our darkest souls to unfold
Pushing us into self destruction
Pushing us into self destruction

And they make me
Make me dream your dreams
And they make me
Make me scream your screams

It's ignorant to spread news about death and Hate. WE Already know people die. Info is not always sepperate from ignorance. When you become Lighter(enlightened) you will notice this energy. IT'S Heavy! It feels gross.

If it's a conspiracy some how talk about that aspect of it by all means, but there are bigger games afoot here. Don't be foolish.

Or how about MUSE, NewBorn

"Link it to the world
Link it to yourself
Stretch it like a birth squeeze
The love for what you hide
The bitterness inside
Is growing like the new born
When you've seen, seen
Too much, too young, young
Soulless is everywhere"

edit on 4/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Agreed with the point you're trying to make. It's just a shame that many will either nitpick certain things in your OP and try and obscure what you were trying to say or not reply at all. Personally I think issues like this are among the most important and have been for a long time.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Agreed with the point you're trying to make. It's just a shame that many will either nitpick certain things in your OP and try and obscure what you were trying to say or not reply at all. Personally I think issues like this are among the most important and have been for a long time.

Thanks, OP. If there's one thing I've noticed around here, though, it is that people will fight for their right to be a hate battery, and there is nothing they seem to resent or resist more, than having someone imply that maybe they shouldn't be.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
A couple of years ago I had the opportunity to attend a seminar called Conscious Discipline. The founder and leader, Dr Becky Bailey, would talk about the power of "wishing people well.". To do it, you find an inner feeling of peace and love, then "send" it to others.

I thought she was completely bonkers. New age hooey. Except for the fact that all her claims were backed by years of brain-based research. So I didn't know what to think.

As an excercise in how we can send energy, she had a group of fifty gather in the parking lot. She picked one young man and told him that the group would be sending him energy, pos or neg. He was to start at the far end of the parking lot, walk backwards, and stop when he "felt something".

She then told us to think all the positive thoughts we could. He made it to about 3yards away before stopping. We repeated the exercise, this time using neg thoughts. He stopped almost immediately, so negative traveled further.

Still didn't know what to think, guess it showed. She called on me for a demo. I sat with my back to her while she "wished me well.". I was to raise my hand when I felt it.

To my amazement, it worked. I could actually feel it! And to make certain I was actually feeling something, she wouldn't do anything until she raised a signal to the audience. She did it five times, diff lengths of time between. And I felt it every time.

There were a lot of other things she shared, but I can't do it justice. If you are interested just google her name.

Great thread, OP!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Great thread, OP!

Thanks, smylee. Unfortunately, the same thing is happening as usual. This thread gets ignored by most people, while they continue to wallow in the exact type of bile that I was talking about in the OP.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Great thread, OP!

Thanks, smylee. Unfortunately, the same thing is happening as usual. This thread gets ignored by most people, while they continue to wallow in the exact type of bile that I was talking about in the OP.

Perhaps....but some people will read this and spread the word...have faith!

top topics

join