It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Stop giving aliens God-like abilities.

I'm not giving them "God-like" powers. We are discussing the hypothetical invasion by a species capable of interstellar travel. I'm simply extrapolating from that ground point and offering theoretical invasion situations that are quite possible when dealing with a species so advanced. What is more naive is to believe they would come in here guns blazing like you see in the movies.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If we are to believe this story is genuine then CLEARLY this guy is not in the loop.

Presenter, "so they would be an enemy we know nothing about?"

Guy replies, "that's exactly true".

The correct answer should've been, "that's not entirely true".

edit on 8-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Yes ruling over anyone with force and iron hand is Cruel......... but these aliens who did not care about Humans deserve to be enslaved.......

Well you do know that we are posting in thread that is considering Invading aliens........ right...........??

Robotic army.........?? If they use AI that is more or equal intelligent to their intelligence...... would not such AI become self aware.........?? and that can be used against the alien themselves......... same thing with the Nanobots...... And if they use robots........ well we to do use Dumb robots......... lol.........

Neutrality is a talk of the two headed snake........ no one is neutral........ and i do not give rat's a** about neutrality.........

Primus.........

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Are you delusional......... ?what gave you the idea........? that aliens are Supreme supernatural beings........ they are like any other Sentient species........

I think maybe your Interpreter is malfunctioning......... So could it be that you are indeed an Alien..........

Primus..........

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

but these aliens who did not care about Humans deserve to be enslaved.......

That makes no sense what so ever. I doubt most interstellar species could care less about Humans, they have no reason to pay attention to us or what happens to us. We are like a tiny ant hill located in a world so much larger than us. They probably have more important things to do then to constantly give their praises and services to us. It's quite humorous that you think they should all be ready to save us from anything that comes our way or they should be labelled traitors if they don't. Your outlook is confined to such a small spectrum, with the delusionary belief that Humans are like the most important species in the Universe.
edit on 8-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Okay, let's see, we've got:

1. A news program in Australia with a spokesman for the US military announcing the need to strategize and possibly drill for an alien invasion scenario;

2. US Marines being deployed to Australia;

3. the history of "drills" becoming reality, for example the recent earthquake "drill" in Oaxaca Mexico, the day, minute of the large earthquake, 9/11;

4. an unarmed populace in Australia which is probably why it was chosen for the "drill".

I would suggest staying away from Australia for awhile, something is up.

Edit to add: Definitely run for the hills if Malia Obama goes on a December 21st holiday with her friends to sunny Australia! Remember her Mexico trip? An attempted sacrifice or something? Oh, and she was born on the 4th of July. Some people have some strange traditions on the solstices.

STM
edit on 4/8/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So what do you know about terraform.........?? Race capable of Tera-forming a planet could select any dead planet....... instead of going for inhabited planet.......... yes....?? They can very well select Venus..... or Mars......

should they hurl a meteor, we do have anti orbital missile remember......?? as i mentioned in my previous posts......

In case of meditated Super volcano eruption....... well then the planet will be useless for them aswell....... because the biosphere will be dead...........

Primus.............

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yeah there maybe more important thing for you........ But for me its saving my Planet and my People..... If they had a blind eye towards us in hour of our need........ then they will have to pay dearly for every Human(Men,Women and children)that die at the hand of the Invading forces.......

Primus.............

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Has anyone found this on you tube . I am on a iPad and can't watch the video on it.. I used the same title in the O.P but come up with a few choices since I can't view the original video I have nothing to compare to.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There is a very logical way to look at this...

With all of the planets in the universe (and we are now realizing that there are a LOT), what would be the motivation to come to Earth???

Let's break this down....

Resources - Given the vastness of the universe, what resource could we have that would be impossible to find anywhere else in the entire known/and unknown universe? Simple answer.... NOTHING. Let's move on.

Invasion - With all of the planets and galaxies, why would they want to invade and take over Earth? To control humans or make them into slaves? If they are that advanced, they can BUILD their own slaves, or engineer exactly what they need, so what purpose would they have with us knowing that we would resist and defend our planet, and knowing the unpredictability of human tendencies that they couldn't count on us keeping our head in the sand forever.

Benevolence - They want to make us better and "show us the way"? For what purpose? To help us evolve? Any benevolent species (or person for that matter) understands that the way to evolve is to learn from mistakes. Have we made all of the mistakes we need to in order to move up a notch on the celestial ladder? Probably not, and so it doesn't make much sense for a benevolent species to come all the way here knowing that we're not ready, especially if we allow men to lead us into war, poverty and destruction. No benevolent species is going to entertain the idea. Why do Tibetan monks stay in their monasteries and rarely come down from the mountain tops? Because they are "more" benevolent than most people and know that no matter how clear they see things, they can't force the blind to open their eyes.... people must learn and evolve on their own.

Malevolence - Again, what purpose would an alien race have to come all the way here and destroy us? If they want our resources, they would take them, with or without our knowing or permissions, but with the technology to come here, and the technology to see what we are like as a species, they would likely choose a place that is easier to gain resources from without a fight.

Sport - Now this is an interesting one. A species that is more malevolent than benevolent COULD think of humans as the ultimate sport, like a hunting trip, and come here to pick a fight just to see how many trophies they could leave with. This is a more likely scenario than the previous ones mentioned.

Returning Home - This, in my opinion, is the best reason. If an alien species were once occupying this planet, and left to go on a journey of discovery through space to seed life where it doesn't exist (which is ultimately what humans should do when we are ready), then they could return "home", only to find that we have taken over in a way they didn't expect us to. There is no telling what could happen. Would they clean house and get rid of the trash so we could all live together happily and peacefully? Would they leave and find another place to live? Would they wipe us out to make room for them? If this was their home planet, and they returned to find us destroying it, that could get ugly for benevolent reasons. If I came home from a trip and found my house infested with roaches, I'm going to exterminate them all and get back to being cozy in my home.

There are reasons we don't go straight to college at age 4 and have to go through several years of education before being ready for that level. (most of us at least) It's the same reason an alien species wouldn't just drop in and give us advanced technology or scientific understanding. That's for us to figure out. We have to blow ourselves up first before we realize we shouldn't use bombs. We have to destroy the planet and bring it to the brink of annihilation before we realize we have to take care of the planet we're stuck on. We have to understand everything about this planet and each other before we can attempt to take that outside of this planet.

I think "alien invasion" is another tool to create a sense of fear. I'd love to hear arguments against the logical points I've just laid out because I think a lot of people on here are walking a very fine line between imagination and science, and that's dangerous.

~Namaste
edit on 8-4-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Okay, let's see, we've got:

1. A news program in Australia with a spokesman for the US military announcing the need to strategize and possibly drill for an alien invasion scenario;

2. US Marines being deployed to Australia;

3. the history of "drills" becoming reality, for example the recent earthquake "drill" in Oaxaca Mexico, the day, minute of the large earthquake, 9/11;

4. an unarmed populace in Australia which is probably why it was chosen for the "drill".

I would suggest staying away from Australia for awhile, something is definitely up.

STM
edit on 4/8/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

It must be something in the Australian water.

Or perhaps the reptilian elite wants to evacuate the Aussies and build a love resort in the whole place only for them.

edit on 4/8/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/8/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87
reply to post by NightFlight

Are you delusional......... ?what gave you the idea........? that aliens are Supreme supernatural beings........ they are like any other Sentient species........

I think maybe your Interpreter is malfunctioning......... So could it be that you are indeed an Alien..........

Primus..........

Hmmm, thats TWICE you've called me delusional. So what about me scares you?? Actually you misquoted me. At no time did I state that aliens were supernatural beings EXCEPT in a technological sense. As for being called an alien, I've been called a lot worse. Maybe I should change my name from NightFlight to DelusionalAlien. Nah, won't work. I suspected you would start personal attacks when common sense was introduced. Who you shillin' for???

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38
If there were any threat of an alien invasion it would of already happened..

that is sooooooooo false.

they could be on their way this very second! we don't know.

why would it have had to happen already? that makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

So what do you know about terraform.........?? Race capable of Tera-forming a planet could select any dead planet....... instead of going for inhabited planet.......... yes....?? They can very well select Venus..... or Mars......

Yes, and they could also pick from the hundreds of other perfectly good planets not inhabited by other intelligent life forms which need none or virtually no terraforming for them to live there. There is no logical reason for them come here simply to take the planet for themselves when there are so many other options they can pick and choose from which wont lead them into a fight. As SonOfTheLawOfOne stated, a possible reason they might want to occupy our planet is because it was once their home. But that's doubtful imo because I highly doubt they would completely desert this place then come back an extremely long time later and expect the planet to be the way they left it. An entire species doesn't just pack up and leave. Therefore, as I stated earlier, the only remaining possibility for why they would come here and wage war would be simply because they don't like our species and don't want to see us become an interstellar species.
edit on 8-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Lightbringer38
If there were any threat of an alien invasion it would of already happened..

that is sooooooooo false.

they could be on their way this very second! we don't know.

why would it have had to happen already? that makes no sense.

I agree. I hear this argument all the time but there's no reason why they can't wait for the right time. Perhaps they're laying the groundwork to do something hostile. To clarify, I have no clue why they're here. My best guess is that ETs are comprised of benevolent, hostile, neutral beings. Just who is here and what they want is, I believe, pure speculation. While there are some sources I consider credible, such as Philip Krapf, I believe there's a possibility that what he and others like him have been told may not be accurate.

As for the military, their job is to defend. So, it's natural for them to presume that the unknown, in this case, an apparently highly advanced (technologically) race, is here and they're acknowledging this. The unknown presents the necessity of preparing for the worse-case scenario.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
BTW, remember, the guest on the Today program was given special permission to speak on the air. Obviously he was told what he could say and what he could not say. The efforts of the military are clear acknowledgement of the presence of ETs (for lack of a better term). Think about that one: our government has acknowledged the presence of ETs and they have a spokesman to convey that fact. They're spending probably billions to counter what they believe is a hostile ET threat. If this isn't disclosure, can someone tell me what is?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The guy being interviewed mentions a need to be prepared against a threat that is not currently seen as a threat (a neutral entity) and that were we to make known to, say, another country, that we were making preparations to defend ourselves against them, they would respond negatively.

So? We just stick the word "alien" in there and no one takes offense or action.

They are not preparing for an alien attack, they are preparing for a domestic one. He also mentions the 'aliens' motive of collecting natural resources more than a few times.

Uh huh. Aliens.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Learn from the U.S.'s mistakes Australia.
Do not give them free healthcare, education and/or food.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yawn, there will never be a INVASION... We are to insignificant,

On the other hand, we as modern day Humans (errr not the laterday humans who met and got along with E.Ts)

We as modern Humans may have very well pissed off the other world E.Ts...

WAR. I say bring it on we are haveing so much fun killing the people of Earth lets see what we can do vs Beings from other worlds..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I would personally want to thank that guy for spoiling the beans to the enemy. He is telling us what our defens/ offens forces first objectives will be in certain situations. He explains what strategy of our recources will be followed if an alien ivasion will occur. A gold mine for alien intelligence.

So I wonder.....are the millitairy really this stupid or is this interview part of a bigger plan/ dis-info strategy?

Wher does this guy come from anyway.....he has CIA writen all over him if you ask me. Who did call him for this interview or did 'they' call the news-agency for the interview?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join