It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Greetings,

If they, the other species let the Invasion happen then their is only one conclusion they do not care....... as for the matter who asked to care about them....... well you were the one saying about not ruling them........

WHY would they want to invade Earth in the first place...... If they only want to fling our planet in to the sun.........?? why all the trouble.........?? Or for the matter of Biological warfare........ No matter how they design Biological weapon...... Biological weapon cannot kill that much huge portion of our Humongous population.......... maybe 5-10 million........ you see the thing with designing...... Biological weapon is to design microorganism.... that attaches or uses Universal marker(s)...... But Human race as a whole shows so many genetical variation that it will be impossible to create such a micro organism that annihilates the world population........ if they even create such an organism.... that organism could very well kill the aliens too......... because they chose Earth............ most Probably because aliens themselves are Carbon based life forms.........

And well I have a angular view...... Regarding aliens and other sentient species......... Either they are with Humans or against Humans.........

Primus.............

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

So what do you suggest........?? we do with Invading aliens.........?? Roll over......... Maybe Hold hands and sing 'Cumbayah'........??

Give me one valid reason why would aliens that come in huge weaponized ship be peaceful or have no intention other than Say "Hello"............?? Everybody needs something......... slaves,food,resources,new planet,etc..... w/o these intentions and requirement why would they even bother to do Space travel...........??

Primus...........

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So, an array to receive radar signals fifty light years away. That would mean the signals were sent fifty years ago. That would have been in 1962. If the sensor array is built to receive something else, say warp signatures, I believe this may be a bug out alarm for the aliens currently in charge. That will give them time to exit and leave us with the mess, especially if they have prepped us for war with another alien civilization. I don't foresee that being built any time soon, but you never know.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
haha, looks like fun, excitement and drama is on its way. What are they going to do, plant some f-18's and rocket launchers behind holographic alien ship displays? That sounds like alot of fun, hey gamers you ready for some realtime in your face graphic gameplay?

I can see the headlines now, "ATTENTION ALL GAMERS, you expertise is needed and you are now being drafted into the armed forces to fight your way through an entourage of alien warfare. We already know who you are as we have already passed the CISPA bill that allowed us to legally obtain the names of every gamer in the USA. This will be a Hunger Games style war so, GOOD LUCK!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Please pay attention he mentions- specific resource- if im not mistaken if you wanted to steal something wouldnt it be on the sly as much as possible???

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87

So what do you suggest........?? we do with Invading aliens.........?? Roll over......... Maybe Hold hands and sing 'Cumbayah'........??

Give me one valid reason why would aliens that come in huge weaponized ship be peaceful or have no intention other than Say "Hello"............?? Everybody needs something......... slaves,food,resources,new planet,etc..... w/o these intentions and requirement why would they even bother to do Space travel...........??

Primus...........

Huge weaponized ships? I've never said any invasion armada is enroute. What are you really afraid of?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
I wonder if the alien-invasion-false-flag will take place first Down Under.
edit on 4/8/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

If they've ever played Risk, I wouldn't doubt it.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

You need to watch your video again buddy.

So, as a good Australian citizen concerned with so much misinformation, you should sue Fox News and the alleged expert in US military technology Allison Barrie, and I'm posting the link to Fox News video again, because she is speaking in behalf of the US government and she pretty clear says that the arrays will be built in Australia, NZ, South Africa and Islands of Indian Ocean. She's not talking as if it's "not decided yet"

She said OR South Africa and Indian Ocean islands, not AND.

Also, I linked DIRECTLY to the SKA webpage and quoted their EXACT words.

Australia and New Zealand

OR

South Africa and Indian Ocean Islands.

and ALSO she's loud and clear when referring to detection of alien threats. Not to mention the self-explanatory title of the article "Protecting the planet from little green men". And before you say that Fox News is not credible, remember the Allison Barrie is speaking in BEHALF of the US military.

Again, if you had watched the video she lays down the 3-4 key missions of the SKA...

One, in all seriousness exploring how galaxies evolve, uh the nature of dark energy, which I think is really cool.....how stars are born, how black holes are formed and also taking on Einstein, they're looking to challenge his theory of relativity and the final one for the defensive piece...are we alone

you're seeing and hearing what you want to hear, stop lying to yourself!

And seriously... Just because the arrays are not dancing around, 300 meters from Pine Gap, it doesn't mean the control nucleus won't be there. Australia is not that big

No, seriously, look at the map the centre of the array is thousands of kms from Pine Gap.

"...and of course, from my defense perspective, check out what's out there, check out if there are aliens and if they have an appetite to huh you know... becoming paying us a visit in an unfriendly fashion."

I've watched the video, but YOU are the one who is avoiding the center of the question because the VERY FIRST THING Allison Barrie addresses is a hostile alien attack from the US government defense perspective, not "dark energy" or "Einstein".

So if I've missed the "OR" in Australia/New Zealand or Sout-Africa/Indian Ocean Islands, you missed the whole point, because you are trying to divert the question here. Probably I can solve my problem cleaning up the wax of my ears, but how can you solve stop misdirecting the false flag subject???

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I thought the government already knew that aliens were here and are working with them

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't want aliens to invade but it would kinda be good becouse I would
know for a fact they exist

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobthealie11
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I thought the government already knew that aliens were here and are working with them

Since the '40s. They probably have a diamond jubilee already.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

M8 u do know we are posting in a thread where we are considering Invading Aliens......... right.........?? So how do you suppose they will Invade...........?? by farting on their Home planet...........?? Or by sending Huge weaponized Ship..........??

Primus........

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If aliens were to invade us and they wanted to wipe us out, we would never even know they were here before we were all dead. If they are that intelligent to travel across galaxies, they would just release a biological weapon that targeted humans specifically. We would be like, "what the hell is going on!" We would just be dying left and right and not even know what hit us. After we were all dead they would come down and do their thing. If some people managed to get in bunkers or something they would expect that and use their technology to find them pretty much instantly then send a robotic drone to kill them or just blow the bunkers up.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ikari

Please do read what i wrote about Biological weapons........... in my previous posts......... Biological weapons' destructive ability are just a hype...........

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

If they, the other species let the Invasion happen then their is only one conclusion they do not care....... as for the matter who asked to care about them....... well you were the one saying about not ruling them........

Oh so you admit it's cruel to rule over other species then? It has nothing to do with liking them, and has everything do to with not acting like an IMMORAL TOUGH GUY.

WHY would they want to invade Earth in the first place...... If they only want to fling our planet in to the sun.........?? why all the trouble.........??

Who knows, you're the one who seems to be insisting they wouldn't visit Earth for any other reason other than to destroy us. They wouldn't ever bother trying to take Earth, because there are millions of other planets in the Universe which are just like Earth, and there are certainly many other planets with the resources we have on Earth but no life forms inhabiting those planets. If they came here and tried to destroy us it would be because they don't like us.

Or for the matter of Biological warfare........ No matter how they design Biological weapon...... Biological weapon cannot kill that much huge portion of our Humongous population.......... maybe 5-10 million........ you see the thing with designing...... Biological weapon is to design microorganism.... that attaches or uses Universal marker(s)...... But Human race as a whole shows so many genetical variation that it will be impossible to create such a micro organism that annihilates the world population........ if they even create such an organism.... that organism could very well kill the aliens too......... because they chose Earth............ most Probably because aliens themselves are Carbon based life forms.........

That's a fair enough point. I was simply offering one possible way they could take us out. There are probably dozens of other ways they could remove our species from the planet without having to lay a finger on us themselves. For example, they probably have robot armies which could carry out the job for them.

And well I have a angular view...... Regarding aliens and other sentient species......... Either they are with Humans or against Humans.........

And what about species who would rather remain neutral? I suppose you would feel a desire to rule over them?

edit on 8-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Not alien wanted to kill they probably wouldn't even need to fly to earth they could just hurdle a asteroid at us or send a virus to earth

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

they could just hurdle a asteroid

Yes, that's another viable way they could destroy our species without destroying the planet. Lob a massive asteroid at our oceans and flood the Earth. Another way could be to stimulate the eruption of a super volcano or several super volcanoes at the same time. They might also destroy the atmosphere then terraform the planet afterwards to suit them if they desired to live here.

When it comes to a species capable of traveling across galaxies, there are probably countless possibilities that we might not even be able to comprehend. The chances are extremely low they would try to engage in a typical human-style war of the worlds.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87

M8 u do know we are posting in a thread where we are considering Invading Aliens......... right.........?? So how do you suppose they will Invade...........?? by farting on their Home planet...........?? Or by sending Huge weaponized Ship..........??

Primus........

Sorry Mate, my modem crashed and I had to reboot. OK, just considering a possible extraterrestrial invasion, the way it has all ready been done is the way to do it. Convince the populace that a supernatural supreme being exists, Use technology to emphasise your point and take it from there. Of course you will have to keep your (alien) face hidden from the masses, but hey, a small price to pay for such a rich planet. Plus, every Sunday, just think of the money you will rake in. Whatcha think?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by bobthealie11

they could just hurdle a asteroid

Yes, that's another viable way they could destroy our species without destroying the planet. Lob a massive asteroid at our oceans and flood the Earth. Another way could be to stimulate the eruption of a super volcano or several super volcanoes at the same time. They might also destroy the atmosphere then terraform the planet afterwards to suit them if they desired to live here.

When it comes to a species capable of traveling across galaxies, there are probably countless possibilities that we might not even be able to comprehend. The chances are extremely low they would try to engage in a typical human-style war of the worlds.

You're right. like aliens going back in time and killing all our prehistoric ancestors. Aliens could make the universe stop as well if they wanted too. Aliens may even turn the off switch to the sun. What if aliens made all our heads explode. a massive head explodey thingy. Aliens also could make us melt with using their psychic power.
Stop giving aliens God-like abilities. Clearly if they did exist, they wouldn't be so shy. B esides aliens didn't exist until 1930s. lol

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Or they could just create something like CERN or HAARP and create earthquakes, volcanoes, floods, tornadoes and make it look like natural disasters or a super virus that kills off those that aren't protected or does not have access to the antidote. That way they could give themselves time to move to a safe location to save themselves while they kill off the enemy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join