It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This is interesting, fun, and a little bit suspicious.

The man questioned, mentioned, to some extent, this program of preparation is more of a PC way to put a label on a program without upsetting any terrestrial governments.

In other words, as opposed to saying war games vs. China, or war games vs Russia, or war games vs. a friendly ally nation, they've labelled it war games vs. aliens.

If anything, this tells me that there's some concern regarding one or several of the other leading world powers, and/or even friends of the US and setting up a program to fight 'aliens' is tongue in cheek way of preparing to retaliate against insert nation name here without getting insert nation's name here's panties in a bind.

Aside from the more probable scenario of going to war against a friend/ally, it also does indeed prepare for anything else, like alien invasion.
It's a thinking outside the box game in light of all the failures and difficulties run into with asymmetric warfare tactics in Afghanistan, and Iraq.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
OK, let me guess, somewhere a Government plans to have a "drill" preparing for an alien invasion, and how we could cope if such a thing ever happened. (maybe while the eyes of the world are fixed elsewhere, say the Olympics?)
Then, out of the blue, at the very same time on the very same day in the very same place, the "invasion" came!
Memories of buses and tube stations spring to mind, or am I just paranoid and in need of a dose of reality?

BTW, I am not advocating this as anything other than getting a mini rant off my chest.

Interesting post to follow though.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by Trillium

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by Trillium
Ya sound like
Project blue bean roll into
Da4k Kn1ght

Remember what the father of rocketry said before he died
the last card they will play is the alien invantion

Nothing d4rk kn1ght said has happened.

Why do people keep bring him up? He's probably (if he was ever serious, since her admitted to writing satire before leaving) dead in a cave with the corpses of his close friends with him , and a load of supplies unused scattered around.

?!

And what about this one
Wernher von Braun on false flag alien invasion to justify NWO
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Summarise it a little, I don't see what relevance it is in long form.

we have not had an alien invasion to hide what really is going on, nor have we had what is really going on to warrant a false flag.

What did the writer of fiction say that is in that thread. Had you posted adequate information it might be less of a problem to measure the bother to look, but as I've seen time and time again his prophecies fail at the foot steps of his own timing, I lay the burden on you.

We are talking about dark knight, aren't we?

No what I said was
It ( SOUND ) like a Blue Beam roll into a D4rk Kn1ght senerio
What you have to watch out for is

And what about this one
Wernher von Braun on false flag alien invasion to justify NWO
www.abovetopsecret.com...

did you even go look at it cuz. I'm not going to reproduce the hole thread here

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The US military is making plans for increase the D.U.M.B.S. all across the American territory, to make more room for new alien species, besides the ones that already live there???

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I wonder why they released this video exactly in the Easter day... To me this sounds like a tricky way of saying that a false-flag hostile alien invasion is an "Easter egg" of the US government...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I don't know whether or not to flag this one. I WILL read the rest of
the responses before pulling out the button...
But just for the record: if the PTB already are publicly announcing
a microwave based 'zombie gun' that will make you pull your own
head off, what kind of toys do you think the ET's have up their whatevers??

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I like the idea of aliens and am positive we aren't the only beings in the vast intergalactic neighborhood. Seems to me if they were advanced enough to get here maybe they would be over the whole war and greed thing, meaning they would be peaceful. Then I realize...if they need something our planet has well, that's another story that can be seen at the movie theater.

As for aliens attacking and us having some type of plan against it...I don't see why not. No matter how likely or unlikely the situation may be, why not? The plans would be very limited anyway, i suppose only logistics. You can't make any type of real defensive or offensive plan without knowing something about them, as in weaknesses or capabilities.

If I am brought into a commanders briefing and he says 'get ready the aliens are coming' well first i'll pee myself, then i'm grabbing my gear and getting far far away from that crazy situation....fighting aliens, sure i'll get right to that...
edit on 8-4-2012 by SGTSECRET because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
1:50, the anchor asks: "What do you think WOULD BE the alien plan, what WOULD they do first??, and the Air Force guy answers, "That really depends on why they ARE here in the first place..." Despite the hypothetical questions, he uses the simple present the whole rest of this dialogue. He should have told "That really depends on why they WOULD be here in the first place..." , if he is actually talking about a hypothetical situation, but he talks as if this already is happening right now.

Well that sounds A LOT like the US military, their Grey buddies and who else are hidden in their underground bases, are having troubles with the return of the Ancient Ones and they are brainwashing the happy-trigger American sheeple into new "enemies". Shoot first and say welcome later.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
People who have trouble distinguishing fantasy from real life should probably consider not watching too many Hollywood movies.... just sayin'

IRM

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Greetings,

Finally World Powers..... showing some balls........... I believe...... Alien will not be here for our natural resources.... they will only be here for domination or rather one resource...... Humans........ Lets hope........ Ours leaders do not trade our Independence and lives to save their own hides..........

Have fun
Primus

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What's very interesting is that this interview with the USAF guy was apparently aired only in Australia, where btw is the nucleus of the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) project, that according to Fox News consultant and military expert Allison Barrie, is a monster radio telescope being built in Australia, for detecting an alien invasion... Things that make you go hmmmm.....

I wonder if the alien-invasion-false-flag will take place first Down Under.
edit on 4/8/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is Australia news and the U.S. has been sending quite a few Marines over there for some type of build up. Not saying it 'has' to be connected, just something else to add to the conversation...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87
Greetings,

Finally World Powers..... showing some balls........... I believe...... Alien will not be here for our natural resources.... they will only be here for domination or rather one resource...... Humans........ Lets hope........ Ours leaders do not trade our Independence and lives to save their own hides..........

Have fun
Primus

Aliens have been here waaaay before the homo-sapiens even exist and I doubt things can get any worst than Eisenhower's agreement with Greys, for getting military technology in exchange of non-interference with human abductions for genetic experiments.

edit on 4/8/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

You bet it IS connected, as well as the building of SKA giant radio telescope, that according to Fox News is for "detecting green men threat".

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If any aliens managed to travel to earth,they would have to be in possession of technology which would make our most high tech endeavors look like flint tools...even the suppressed secret tech we may or may not have would be no match for a race who have conquered interstellar travel.

I doubt we would even know they were coming before they wiped us all out in a flash,or beamed us into one of their meat processing ships..

It would be a fight similar to say,every army on Earth,VS a one legged blind turkey on tranquilizers tied to a tree.

I wonder how much money the US military have thrown at this plan?
Surely that money could have been spent in a more worthwhile manner?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am not sure if I missed something in regard to the SKA, but this article dated March 2012, doesn't even place it in Australia, or was there a last minute change of heart?

Take a look:
techie-buzz.com...

Article dated 10th March 2012, and on 14th March it was switched to Australia.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
They're not preparing for am invasion. They're planning on making it look like an invasion. The signs are way too obvious to me. I think they'll fail big time. In fact I believe they know they've already faile, and are playing their game out to the end of their destruction.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
that is scary... did you hear what he said?
"many of the greatest civilizations in human history have been formed to counter a common enemy"

NWO reference? anyone?
edit on 8-4-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Wow, so instead of this being a spruke for the new TV show that airs tomorrow night, it's actually some sort of disclosure?

Is that the up and down of it?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hmm this is actually funny reading this now. My Mother actually told me while we were eating breakfast that she saw a UFO last night on her way home. Being skeptic at first, I decided to ask her a question about what it looked like and she described it as being "round, with blue and red lights on the side around the edge wihle being completely lit up in the center with a yellowish/white color and it was hovering in the sky but not very high and not too low either".

I told her I didn't believe her because she would have told me when she came home which she didn't and that's not something anyone normally forgets but then she proved it by asking her boyfriend what did they saw last night and he said a UFO. Not only that but she also showed me her phone texting one of her friends nearby saying "Holy # just saw a u f o" at this was taken at just before 12:00am before she came home.

We live in Dunnville, Ontario to give you an idea where I'm from. Not sure how it will be inrelevent. I've never seen a UFO before except for once but I can't say for sure if it was a UFO or not. It was very high, looked like a star that just streaked accross the sky at a very high speed which I know for a fact no plane can reach. I also realized it wasn't a falling star because I've seen one before but this was much slower yet so fast. So I always considered that a UFO but didn't think much about it.

I've always believed in these UFO sightings and they are infact part of reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join